It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I am going to have to tell you like it is. It seems said ghost has popped out of the box your little brothers toy was packaged in. Place the toy back in the box and return it UPS. If you start fearing for UPS's safety, dont worry about it. Place some holy water in the box before taping it up. Problem solved. Your welcome.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
His story just doesn't add up for me personally. First she didn't look at it then she did. First it was a Nikon now its a Sony. First it was his mom noticing it then he says that he was flipping through pictures when he noticed it.

Where on digital photos does it say Nikon on them? If it was physical pictures he was flipping through then why did he say it wasn't noticed until his mom 'uploaded' them?

It just doesn't add up in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm trying my best to explain this. I was not around my mom to ask her, I was suggesting how she could have missed it, whether that be taking them to fast or overlooking just suggesting possibilities. I was not looking at physical pictures, the first time I ever noticed this man is when she uploaded all of the Christmas photos on her laptop and she showed me. I thought it could be a Nikon because I was looking at her pictures for, multiple years of christmas on her computer and one of the exif said Nikon, most likely from 2010. Does this clear it up? I'm trying
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

If you choose to ignore these small inconsistencies then that is your choice. Small inconsistencies sometimes lead to very large inconsistencies if you probe them enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Ex_CT2

It is a digital picture, sorry if my wording was wrong. Mom took it on her camera and when she uploaded them a while later to her computer she noticed him. He was already saved into her pictures since she uploaded it. All I did was take the picture from her computer and crop it a tad to put more emphasis on him.

Ok, not that I have doubt now....but you said you cropped the pic. Then in a recent post you said that your mom might have cropped it.

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

I do not know, honestly one of the two. It's frustrating because I'm trying to give the best information but whenever I'm not 100% Im getting questioned. I know you guys are just trying to figure out the truth. I'll get on this as soon as I get the computer back. My iPad doesn't do the Jon

I am prett sure I cropped it, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have first. Most likely it was just me doing the cropping

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not exactly, sorry. You say this photo was taken on Christmas day and you say your mom didn't notice it up until a month afterwards.

Christmas was 7 months ago and your mom noticed it 6 months ago. You have been a member since April of last year, why have you waited so long to bring this forward?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I joined for the sole purpose of commenting on this photo. People keep saying he looks like he has a wire at the back of his neck, or even a priest's collar. Ok...that window is one of the decorative, ornate glass variety, I believe. The kind of windows that have the different shapes separated with metal to make a design. Is that a correct assumption, OP? If so, I believe that thing everyone is saying is a wire is just part of the window that isn't overexposed to the point of not showing up.

I do believe the OP's story though, and I think this is a very interesting thread. I'm very interested to see the pots and pans photo if you can upload that sometime.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

To be honest I'm only recently a poster, and I didn't think about putting this on ATS until recently. And it is such an effort dealing with the questions and info etc that I had to do it when I had time.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

If the picture was on your moms laptop and the laptop is now broken (how convenient) then how in the world did you end up uploading the picture onto ATS?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by calmbeforethestorm

The pots and pans will be up within the day. I'm waiting to get the computer from my mom.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The laptop isn't broken? Where did you get that? I'm waiting on her to finish doing her stuff on it, but it definitely isn't broken

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Oops, sorry.

You say you are just a recent poster yet your post history extends all the way through 2011. You are not a new poster, why did you feel the need to lie about that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here is the deal:

ANYONE could make ANY picture with ANY person whatsoever, and then post on a forum like this claiming the man was not there before and it's a ghost.

Since there is nothing indicating anything "ghostly", nothing extraordinary and also from a technical point of view..it looks like a normal person on a photo. Shadows, lights etc. is all entirely consistent.

Possibilities:
1) You are lying/hoaxing
2) Your mom knows that person, she get caught by surprise because someone saw the picture (she never intended to show this to anyone because she knows the man is on there) - she made up the story to hide something.
3) It's really a "ghost"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I didn't mean recent poster ever, I meant I have only recently started actively posting. Sorry for not being more consistent. Wrestling season is from November- February, I am too busy to post during then, and I didn't really do much until this last month or so

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You had a flesh n' blood visitor that your mother forgot about.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I really suck at photoshop, I'm not even sure how to do it, plus any hoaxer would give up by now, with all of the small details being asked. She takes this stuff seriously she isn't the type to lie and make jokes about this. This is christmas day, after I opened presents and there were several people there, we would have noticed a man in my living room

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

This is extremely frustrating, I was there when this happened, I was around, and my 3 year old nephew. We would have known if someone was in the middle of my house just standing there. I wouldn't bother uploading the photo if we hadn't of gone through all of the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Where is the reflection of a head?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by flexy123

I really suck at photoshop, I'm not even sure how to do it, plus any hoaxer would give up by now, with all of the small details being asked. She takes this stuff seriously she isn't the type to lie and make jokes about this. This is christmas day, after I opened presents and there were several people there, we would have noticed a man in my living room

A "plausible" explanation is that the guy is related to that kid...and Christmas MAKES SENSE, i guess he might be the one who gave a/the present to the kid? Relatives have a tendency to show up on Christmas. Maybe it's a person you don't know...maybe the kid is adopted (???) and the real dad happened to show up on Christmas etc..etc.. 10000 possible explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join