It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hombero

I thought it was our duty to 'deny ignorance' on this site. If I believe he is lying then of course I'm going to call him out on it.

Isn't believing something someone says without question a form of ignorance? This is not a witch hunt, I'm justing calling it how I see it.

If you don't agree with me then ignore my posts. Is it that hard to do?

He posted this thread to get everyones opinion on the picture. Some things don't add up with his story, so I am trying to clarify these things. I'm sorry that my desire for the truth offends you.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by hombero

I thought it was our duty to 'deny ignorance' on this site. If I believe he is lying then of course I'm going to call him out on it.

Isn't believing something someone says without question a form of ignorance? This is not a witch hunt, I'm justing calling it how I see it.

If you don't agree with me then ignore my posts. Is it that hard to do?

He posted this thread to get everyones opinion on the picture. Some things don't add up with his story, so I am trying to clarify these things. I'm sorry that my desire for the truth offends you.

There is a difference in "denying ignorance" and just being a jerk. You didn't ask him anything out of genuine curiosity or a desire to gain clarity of the situation. You accosted him in an accusatory manner just like you did with your other post that started "That's funny, but...".

These type of posturings helps nothing and only makes you look like an ass. If you really were confused about the amount of people there, then ask. Something like "Hey, I'm a bit confused by a couple of your posts. How many people were actually there?"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I agree with you there, I didn't mean to come off that way, but like I said, I believe he is not being truthful about the situation so I am going to question him. Is asking questions wrong?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Under request...
This is the thing on the wall near the man

This is the hallway in front of the man

And last but not least the pots and pans from 2010. This occured at 3 am i cant remember if my parents took the picture then or waited till morning. Although i cant really prove this im trying.. 3 am christmas morning my parents heard a crash in the kitchen, they went to look around and after a while mom opened the cabinet and saw this. The pans are normally on the left of the margarita bottles and behind them i think, these lids had to have been moved in between the bottles at 3 am. My mom didnt do this #1 she would remember, and #2 she is anal about stuff like that and wouldn't put lids there. Its just creepy/interesting that it happened on christmas morning, or in general.

Should I post a pic of how it is normally?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am being so truthful. Im not sure what else i can do!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Keep on posting, that's all you can do.

Don't take this as me attacking your character, it's not. I am just trying to tie up the loose ends of your story, nothing more or less.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I understand
if you guys didnt do this the site would be in chaos. Its just frustrating when I know im being truthful and am trying to explain.
We are all friends here

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by router404

I would have used something like 'it was just us 3 there', saying several implies more than just 'us'. But maybe that's just me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I get what your saying but it was just bad choice of words on my part. That's it I promise

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pictures. I am assuming there is no way the lids were set on the stack of pots behind the alcohol and they slid off?

I don't see anything special about the wall art he appeared to be looking at so maybe he wasn't looking at it. Is there anything special we do not know about? An heirloom maybe?

Also have you said if there has been anything that has happened to you personally? Your mom saw the native American but have you seen anything beside this?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Here's a good potential investigation.

Find out who lived in the house prior to your residence.

Then, if anyone, find out if any deaths occurred there.

This "ghost" or whoever it is, has his shirt tucked in.
That's a bit over the top for Xmas morning, but it makes a lot of sense for a funeral.

Not saying anything other than suggesting some potential avenues to find more information.
If you honestly believe this man is not suppose to be here, than it is by definition an anomaly and it's well worth investigating realistically.

Start digging into the history of the location, and that should glean you some information.
If you find anything post it so we can hear what you come up with.
Thanks, good thread/report.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
Under request...
This is the thing on the wall near the man

This is the hallway in front of the man

Although it is true the 8 pointed star is highly occult, I am not very superstitious and if it had any potential power at all, it requires intent to be put within it first (that's a big if).

So I don't necessarily believe that the occult symbolism on your wall has any real bearing on this.

My reasoning is that there are occult symbols everywhere virtually, on every product, etc etc.
So you can't just eliminate it, it's too ubiquitous to even bother trying.

So yes although it may seem like there is a connection, I somewhat doubt it. I have a hunch that if this is a 'ghost' than we are dealing with a type of residency issue as a result of death. A type of residual haunting, as opposed to "conjured/summoned" which doesn't make much sense.

Well, I guess it won't hurt to ask...
Does anyone in the house play with the occult or is known to be into weird stuff like that?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Will do. I live in such an untouched area, we are the first house here, and the first people living it, I'm trying to figure it out though Thatnks for the comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No, a oujii board was used years ago in the basement by my sister but that was years ago. Does that count?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Well when that stuff happened with the little boy last summer I saw him, I've had over the years things happen like me not ring able to find my remote then going into the bathroom and icoming back and the remote being there. Stuff that can be explained I guess. Except when I was young(most members will find me crazy) I had a being named Tonsippi that was very mean and he was just a shadow. As long as the light was out he never came out, I know I wasn't dreaming because it happened every time it got dark. He put an accordion thing in my back and it made me very very afraid of full dark for about 8 years. That sounds silly I know, perhaps it was just a childish imagination. That was also at a different house though. My mom is typically the one who experiences stuff, either she is gifted or no one else in my house wants to see it! Not a month goes by where something strange won't happen but it literally is so common in my life I don't know when something happens that I should pay attention to. I hope this doesn't sound silly

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
In the basement there is a family heirloom of my code of arms, my great grandfather passed it down before dying and he says its old, and that was 20 years ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

No, a oujii board was used years ago in the basement by my sister but that was years ago. Does that count?

It COULD count. Not saying that's definitely the reason there's an unknown man showing up in pics but I have known of people who used Ouija boards and had issues for years! I've also known of people to use them and then have absolutely nothing happen, but I'm of the belief that they have the potential to open up portals that can't be easily closed. You mentioned that the basement seems creepy. Do you remember if it seemed creepy before she used the Ouija board?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I've been quietly reading through and following the development of the thread and all I have to say is that it's a thousand wonders anybody posts ANYTHING on this site anymore. Post something you think is interesting and everybody jumps in and rips you a new one! Sheesh!

OP, don't let it get to you. When it comes right down to it, you know what happened that day and who was in your house that day. It's not likely that you'll ever know for sure who that is in the pic or why he's there, but it's a very interesting pic and I'm glad you posted it for us. I saw a ghost once... I don't care what anybody says, I know what I saw... and it was as solid as any other "living" person. I'm not saying this is a ghost. I don't have a clue what he is, but the fact that he is solid doesn't mean he isn't a ghost. Strange things happen. Some people will understand that when it happens to them one of these days and maybe then they'll look back and wish they'd cut you some slack.

I couldn't have said it better myself ... and I too have seen a solid spirit so know without hesitation that they exist ... for those who have not experienced or choose to deny that's your choice but this is a very interesting thread.

OP ... please don't be discouraged by the one or two self-appointed 'experts' / 'know-it-alls' / 'naysayers' ... the fact is there is no way to prove / disprove 100% that your photograph has captured the image of a ghost or not ... but I for one would like to thank-you for starting this thread and sharing it with us.

And I would also like to say that for a 16yr old you have handled yourself extremely well and have shown more courage and maturity than many older members when you have been put under scrutiny ... well done
... there is one poster in particular who seems hell-bent on trying to break you and some of the miniscule errors that they have tried to pick holes in are nothing short of ridiculous
... asking questions and trying to weed out trolls and hoaxers is one thing but as you have discovered there are some who take it to a whole new level ... don't let him/her rattle you ... personally I am impressed by the way you have answered all comers to the best of your ability.

As for the photograph ... I can't say for certain whether the man is a ghost but I certainly believe your account and I believe it very well could be a ghost ... you mentioned in the early pages that a relative had committed suicide when your mom was 9yrs old ... can I ask how he did the deed ... because it would be even more interesting if he' hung himself and the guy in the picture seems to have somerthing around his neck and his head seems to be at a slightly awkward angle ... if it was the relative he may just have shown up to acknowledge the family christmas maybe

Keep up the good work I'm thoroughly enjoying the thread.

Woody

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For the record, I believe you are being honest here. Maybe this was already addressed and I missed it, but do you see something on the floor next to the narrow window on the left side of the front door? It almost looks like a small animal, like a cat? To me, it looks like he is looking down at that.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you. You were way too kind
. My grandfather shot himself, as much as I hate saying that in respect to him. The fact that two Christmas's in a row leads me to believe that he either is a family member, or the spirit has a connection with Christmas. That being said, there are plenty of moments outside of Christmas where things happen, so I don't know what up with that. Does this seem like a logical assumption?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join