It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I agree there is a lot of plausible explanations, but the fact of the matter remains that I would know if someone was there. He doesn't exactly blend in

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've been quietly reading through and following the development of the thread and all I have to say is that it's a thousand wonders anybody posts ANYTHING on this site anymore. Post something you think is interesting and everybody jumps in and rips you a new one! Sheesh!

OP, don't let it get to you. When it comes right down to it, you know what happened that day and who was in your house that day. It's not likely that you'll ever know for sure who that is in the pic or why he's there, but it's a very interesting pic and I'm glad you posted it for us. I saw a ghost once... I don't care what anybody says, I know what I saw... and it was as solid as any other "living" person. I'm not saying this is a ghost. I don't have a clue what he is, but the fact that he is solid doesn't mean he isn't a ghost. Strange things happen. Some people will understand that when it happens to them one of these days and maybe then they'll look back and wish they'd cut you some slack.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Also, how is your mom so sure someone wasn't standing there when she took the picture? You said she didn't notice until a month later yet she could recall perfectly that there was no one standing there?

The photo obviously shows someone standing there so why immediately cut to the conclusion of it being a ghost? That's another part that struck me as odd.
edit on 24-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thanks.. I wouldn't have put it on ATS if I hadn't of known it would receive some kind of speculation. All I want is help figuring out who he could be, I don't care how many people flag it or whatever. I just want to know if people can see things about him I can't That's all

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because it was just me, and my 3 year old nephew in the house. It's not like we had a party or anything

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by CloseEncounter

I do not know, honestly one of the two. It's frustrating because I'm trying to give the best information but whenever I'm not 100% Im getting questioned. I know you guys are just trying to figure out the truth. I'll get on this as soon as I get the computer back. My iPad doesn't do the Jon

I am prett sure I cropped it, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have first. Most likely it was just me doing the cropping

edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

What cracks me up about this whole thing is that people are questioning the photo itself... like it's altered or something. It's a picture of a dude, for crying out loud. Why would anybody need to photoshop or alter something like that.

And the other half of the skeptics are picking apart your story... which is a pretty basic and non-fantastical story. Why would you even make that up?

My thoughts are that the picture was taken and nobody recognizes the dude in the picture. There is no reason to doubt that. This thread should be about trying to figure out the mystery, not trying to debunk a totally normal story and a totally normal picture.

Seriously, why would somebody photoshop a dude into a picture to make up a mundane story when they could just use any old photo and make up a bunch of juicy details (like somebody was murdered there, etc). It's not like this is a picture of an alien and the OP didn't even say it was a ghost. It's like ATS has taken on a policy of bullying every thread starter into submission and scare anybody else away who might have something to share.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am guilty of taking lots of digi pics and just loading them on the pc to free up my memory card, always planning to go back throuh them and give them a much better look. I can totally buy that she didn't really notice him until later.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

The reason it took so long is because during wrestling season which Christmas is, there isn't much time for other stuff. Thanks for the support

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Good Lord people....heck of a witch hunt you have here...

OP, don't let the skeptics stop you from posting things to this site. Other people find it interesting and believe you.

He has explained all that he can explain with reasonable answers as far as I can tell. Half of your questions appear to be because you either didn't read the whole thread or you just can't seem to understand simple answers. He has explained it all.

Who cares if his mom looked at the preview picture or not? Do you examine every picture you take before taking another? I know I don't. Often I snap the picture, hold it to my side for a second to wait for the screen to change and then snap another. I am busy looking at what is being photographed, not my photograph. I can see them later. I don't find it odd at all that she didn't see the picture.

The camera, again, doesn't really matter. I've had the same camera for 4 years now and I couldn't tell you what brand it is unless I went and looked at it. I don't buy them based on brand, but on ability and price. I could care less what brand it is.

Anyway, OP, I hope you are able to post your new pictures soon. I am eager to see them!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Thanks. I will post a picture of what happened two Christmas ago at 3 am with the pots and pans, the thing on the wall he is near, and the hallway he is in front of. Just bear with me I promise they are coming
I want to upload just as bad as you want to see

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Where is the reflection of a head?

Agreed...the poster is grasping at straws.

Can we just go by the ops past history as not being a troll? This would be out of the ordinary for him.

Can we move forward, and assume it isn't a hoax?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter

reply to post by jiggerj

Where is the reflection of a head?

Agreed...the poster is grasping at straws.

Can we just go by the ops past history as not being a troll? This would be out of the ordinary for him.

Can we move forward, and assume it isn't a hoax?

That would be nice
this has been wayyyy too much work for me to be just pulling you guys leg.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Alright boys and girls I will be eating dinner shortly and have been promised the computer afterwards

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Alright boys and girls I will be eating dinner shortly and have been promised the computer afterwards

Shot in the dark here....any chance you can get your mom to join and post her thoughts on the matter? Her story alone with all her history of hauntings makes her worthy of being a member.....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Whats for dinner?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Umm maybe... But I feel like the thinks I'm odd(perhaps I am) for being on a conspiracy site
who knows. An it's beef stroganoff for dinner....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Because it was just me, and my 3 year old nephew in the house. It's not like we had a party or anything

That's funny, because earlier you stated that there were 'several' people at the house at the time of the photo. Were there several people there or not?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

I really suck at photoshop, I'm not even sure how to do it, plus any hoaxer would give up by now, with all of the small details being asked. She takes this stuff seriously she isn't the type to lie and make jokes about this. This is christmas day, after I opened presents and there were several people there we would have noticed a man in my living room

This is the post I am referring to, I bolded the section I find odd. Either there were several people there or it was just you and your nephew. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You're really adamant about disproving the OP on this one aren't you? To the point of making people like me, who rarely post feel the need to post just to encourage the OP to not give up on the ATS community because of witch hunting members such as yourself.

We get it already, you don't believe the OP but from what I see most people do so why not just let the thread play out? You're grasping at straws and losing respect from your fellow members

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Several is more than two. Last count it was the OP, his mum (snapping the picture) and his nephew at his house (plus the visitor in the photo). Keep up the posts OP, good thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join