It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

My mother i could have resized it, its probably just cropped? Ill upload it when i get home. I cropped ot to show emphasis on the man. My bad

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tones

Sorry but it's the truth you can believe it or not. I posted this for the people who would actually give me credit to be able to determine who this man is. I've put too much effort in this to be lying. I dont even know why you bothered posting that, it contributed to nothing on this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It kills me because everyone always wants proof and when someone gives the proof as good as they can, theres always people who wont buy it. What does it take?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 24-7-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When I said that she didn't think much of it at the time, I was trying to give a possible explanation. I haven't been around her today to ask in detail, merely suggesting things. I forget my words are scrutinized

Perhaps I should shut up

I said Nikon because when I was going through her Christmas pictures one of them said Nikon, but this could have been when I was looking at the 2010 pictures. I didn't closely examine it
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Double post again. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Also, with any digital camera I have ever used that has the screen on the back, the picture you take stays on the screen for about a second or two before it let's you take the next one, so how could your mother have been taking pictures that fast to not notice this?

This just seems a little too good to be true and the inconsistencies in your story are just validating my opinion more and more.

You seemed to be pretty sure it was a Nikon because there was no 'I think' or 'I'm not sure' in that sentence. It has been proven to be a Sony from the exif data you posted.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I was sure because that's what I saw, which could have easily been from 2010 and me not realize it. I wasn't thinking much about my wording. Mom said she was focusing on her grandson, not the background. She noticed it when crropping her photos later

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

And I honestly don't pay attention to her cameras, right after Christmas she bought a cannon rebel, and I figured her camera was like that, which takes quickly. Once again i wasn't around her to ask earlier, I was merely suggesting how it could have occurred that she didn't notice.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The second pic the op posted, after looking at exif data, was literally taken right before the pic in question.

Those banging on the op for his misunderstanding of the type of camera are cruel. I understand how he could mix that up. The exif data does not lie.

I believe the OP. I wish he would do some other camera photos, evps, etc and post them. Or have his mom join the conversation.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

I was sure because that's what I saw, which could have easily been from 2010 and me not realize it. I wasn't thinking much about my wording. Mom said she was focusing on her grandson, not the background. She noticed it when crropping her photos later

It seems a bit hard to miss a guy that is standing in the background that wasn't there to begin with. He's even blocking the sun that's coming through the window, that would immediately draw my eye.

Now she did look at it before that month went by? You claimed she didn't earlier in the thread. What gives here?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

It's good to have you back close encounter. I'm trying to upload a photo of the hallway and that painting he was looking near. I just took them today. I'm also trying to upload the original non cropped photo of the man. Mom just took her computer from me so she can work on it soooo it might be a bit

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

If no one questions any claims then how do you expect to find out if they are lies? I'm not saying he is lying, he very well could be telling the truth.

It just seems to me he is backtracking on his original claims and that seems a bit suspect to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I was estimating on the time, looking back I probably should have been more specific. She looked at the photos when it came time to upload them to her computer and Facebook etc, when she got to it she noticed it. If she was in the moment taking a picture of him like she said, she didn't pay attention to the background. Plus she could have thought it was me or something in the brief look. She didn't sit there and stare at it for minutes, just a quick glance.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's because I didn't expect you guys to be so dang specific.. Which was nieve of me. I'm glad you do that because it does weed out the liars from the honest ones. But geez

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If no one questions any claims then how do you expect to find out if they are lies? I'm not saying he is lying, he very well could be telling the truth.

It just seems to me he is backtracking on his original claims and that seems a bit suspect to me.

Listen, I understand that...but the FIrST thing I look for in trolling is whether the op actually converses with the skeptics after. He has been on here almost non stop, and even posted a pic of himself...and is answering all questions.

Don't forget he is 16. I'm as big a skeptic as they come. If you want to point out his minor inconsistencies, which they are, then by all means. I'm just standing by him as the photo was not altered, and it looks very strange.

edit on 24-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

The other thing I look for in trolling is his past post history. Looking at it, nothing points to the OP posting sensational claims. So, I'm going with his word on this.

edit on 24-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It depends on the camera and camera settings for how long the taken image stays on the screen, also some cameras that I have used if you even half press the shutter release it goes back to live view which can easily happen by accident, I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7 and that you can even turn off the auto review feature if you want to and that cancels when the shutter release is half pressed. without looking at that individual camera and its settings you can't dismiss his mother missing it.

Also if he isn't into cameras or doesn't use his mothers camera its understandable that he would have got the make mixed up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

It's good to have you back close encounter. I'm trying to upload a photo of the hallway and that painting he was looking near. I just took them today. I'm also trying to upload the original non cropped photo of the man. Mom just took her computer from me so she can work on it soooo it might be a bit

I look forward to it! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by frogbellyjim

I think the reason I missed the make is because I looked at the exit of a 2010 photo of those pots and pans I had mentioned earlier, and it said Nikon I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join