It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The reason I said scan is because I'm not good with picture terminology. I have no clue how it would have been tampered but i don't mind if experts could please check.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

It's downloading. I'll try to do it on my iPad. How does it work?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

Never,ind no explanation needed lol

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

There's a bunch of numbers and it just said "anyone"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

It's downloading. I'll try to do it on my iPad. How does it work?

It's easy...just open it and it starts scanning. Spirits can use it to communicate with you.

I've had some very eerie things that it said that we're spot on. Here is a great thread on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

There's a bunch of numbers and it just said "anyone"

Just leave it running for a while....sometimes it's gibberish, other times you might be surprised.

Just throwing it out there!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It said anyone plus property apartment David and I cut it off lol. Creepy!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
im no expert on photos but is it possible that 2 digital pictures melted into one? hardware error maybe?

also the boyfriend sneaking out theory has to be explored

First scenario is extremely unlikely, if only for the fact that his position, perspective, etc "fits" as it relates to the other elements in the scene. i.e., he is behind the foreground and in front of the background, as opposed to being superimposed on top of everything. Of course this could be edited in fairly easily by intentional means, but if we're taking OP for his word...

Scenario 2 seems somewhat plausible. Maybe not necessarily a boyfriend, but could just be one of "Santa's helpers" trying to sneak out. Though if that were the case, I doubt mom would have forgotten that scenario.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by evilod

im no expert on photos but is it possible that 2 digital pictures melted into one? hardware error maybe?

First scenario is extremely unlikely, if only for the fact that his position, perspective, etc "fits" as it relates to the other elements in the scene. i.e., he is behind the foreground and in front of the background, as opposed to being superimposed on top of everything. Of course this could be edited in fairly easily by intentional means, but if we're taking OP for his word...

Scenario 2 seems somewhat plausible. Maybe not necessarily a boyfriend, but could just be one of "Santa's helpers" trying to sneak out. Though if that were the case, I doubt mom would have forgotten that scenario.

Thanks for taking my word for it. I'll try to get you guys some more evidence in the morning. My mother is faithful and besides that the man is just standing there, not even really trying to move

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thanks for taking my word for it. I'll try to get you guys some more evidence in the morning. My mother is faithful and besides that the man is just standing there, not even really trying to move

LOL, sorry I wasn't trying to imply anything other than someone helping your mother with getting the gifts all situated. Sorry if it sounded like I meant something else.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

LOL, sorry I wasn't trying to imply anything other than someone helping your mother with getting the gifts all situated. Sorry if it sounded like I meant something else.

it's all good. I'm frustrated with myself for not compiling more evidence, I'll work on that stuff tomorrow hopefully. I go on vacation Wednesday.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

They did it lol a quiji board app. That's pretty creepy.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well my colleagues I'd say 2:30 am is about my limit. I will be back on this thread after I sleep. Thanks everyone for helping out with ideas I was really at a standstill with it. Goodnight.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi. I'm new here. I have a few observations from an artists point of view.

The circumference of the "average" human neck is twice the circumference of the wrist. This man has a freakishly thin neck. The collar is very tight... smaller than the pencil-thin neck. There is also some sort of a loop or wire at the back of the collar. A clue, possibly?

If you look at the background area above the boy's hands where the wall of the entryway meets the floor, something is very off. The wall just blends into the floor. The perspective is way off. The colors are different. There is something dark sitting on the floor that appears to be partially melded into the wall. It is out of place in perspective, and could not possibly be sitting there, where the corner of the wall should be.

Directly across the entryway, again, there is no clear definition of where the wall and floor meet. If you go by the angle of the wainscoting, and draw an imaginary line where the floor should be in relation to it, suddenly it makes the black object by the dog appear to be floating.

The man appears tall because he is not in proportion to the space around him. He does not appear to me to be floating or standing on anything, in relation to perceived floor level. He appears to belong more in mid-ground, as opposed to background.

Assuming that the right and left walls of the entryway extend the same distance into the room, the gift bag appears to be sitting in line with the corner of the wall on the right. But on the left, it appears to be in line with the black thing by the dog, which is closer to the foreground - a door width's distance closer.

Not judging or accusing. Just observations. Maybe this type of distortion is common in paranormal photos, just not in the physical, 3-D world.

edit on 24-7-2012 by 321equinox because: addition

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 321equinox

Good observations.

I just noticed something odd as well...if you look at the mans "belly" area, it actually flattens out as a shadow or something along the window of the door.

Very, very odd.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
OP went to bed finally i take it?
Well have to keep this going.....its pretty damn interesting
that movie about the intraterrestrial somebody posted(above) looks very like the picture...in terms of solidity....
maybe we do have an extradimensional visitor....?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Ghosts come in different forms... (I have seen ones that look as real as you and me, and then they blur into a wall or floor...)

My impression of this is either a suicide or murder victim...

Blunt trauma to the side of the head, and a hanging victim as well, suspended a foot or two above the floor.
Hung first, or after the blows, I don't know...

He is looking at the dog who is approaching him...

If it is a murder victim he is seeking closure... If a suicide victim then absolution...
Either way you need a holy man or shaman to sanctify their death, or absolve them of the suicide...

He is not a threat to you or your family...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Interesting indeed, While reading through the thread i couldn't help thinking that maybe your mother is just playing a joke on you or something.

How did your mother feel about it at the time she discovered it?
And also now, what does she think about it when you mention it to her now?

I can understand you wont want that to be the case, but we need to cover every angle.

My house has always had things happen in it that are unexplained, for example we see a little boy at different times of the year running around

Could you tell us more about that, sounds strange tho could be connected.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the Solway Firth Spaceman photo.

As for this photo, could the "person's" neck look thinner than it acctualy is due him being out of focus and having a strong light behind him? I agree that he does look to be dressed like a priest but something that I find odd is he is wearing short sleeves in December, now that may not seem odd to you as I don't know what the temperatures are like in Dec where you are but I live in Scotland and its generaly too cold to wear short sleeves in December heh. Unless that is a dress code for that faith?

Also does he seem to be slightly more out of focus than the surroundings or is it just me, its almost as if he was moving when the image was taken but thats also strange as the dog was moving when the image was taken and its paws don't have that level of motion blur unless thats to do with them being in range of the flash, if a flash was used that is.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

i'm not going to rip on your post here, but i will say that there is NO WAY i would've posted this. good luck to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join