It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The S-37 Fighter Up There With The F-22 ?!?!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakattack
And to be Honest with you it kind of Bothers me that Russia wouldnt step in and help with the war on terror, I view Russia as Democracy in a sense, and it bothers me that Russia Goes behind our backs and does military exercies with China of all countries who is Pure Communists country, It bothers me that Russia Sells High tech equipment Such as Planes and Anti Air missile to places like NK and Iran, I dont trust NK,

Do you even know what Communism means???

China is a pure Communist country....

If all countries were "pure" communist countries, the world would be a better place. Stop listening to your years of anti-communist propaganda.

China is as Communist nowdays as the U.S is Communist. The direct competing ideology of Communism is Capitalism, not Democracy, stop getting them mixed up.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28

Originally posted by zakattack
And to be Honest with you it kind of Bothers me that Russia wouldnt step in and help with the war on terror, I view Russia as Democracy in a sense, and it bothers me that Russia Goes behind our backs and does military exercies with China of all countries who is Pure Communists country, It bothers me that Russia Sells High tech equipment Such as Planes and Anti Air missile to places like NK and Iran, I dont trust NK,

Do you even know what Communism means???

China is a pure Communist country....

If all countries were "pure" communist countries, the world would be a better place. Stop listening to your years of anti-communist propaganda.

China is as Communist nowdays as the U.S is Communist. The direct competing ideology of Communism is Capitalism, not Democracy, stop getting them mixed up.

so the world would be a better place huh, can you explain this for me,
So you mean people shouldnt have the Freedom of speach Freedom of Religion, Freedom of where they want to work, Freedom of choosing to serve in the military instead of Being forced into it, Um lets see the Freedom to not be run over by tanks, We have enough food to feed ourselves,

We are tough instead of cowards when it comes to fighting terrorists, We have the Balls to tell NK No Nukes But China lets it Happen cause they dont want conflict, which i have stated many times that if china wants security then they should grow balls and step up to plate, cuz if NK hits US with Nuke we nuke them back which will greatly affect china, you would think that china would understand this.

We have the some of the Best technonlogy in the world cuz we research stuff so we dont need to steal it from other countries,

We have the Right to own guns, we dont have to get permission to have children, infact my Aunt and Uncle just adopted 2 chinese girls through an agency because the parents there didnt want the girls and the Chinese Government didnt want to fork out the money to pay for homeless children,
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM come to think of it i think your right the whole world should be communists that way everyone has no rights whats so ever.

Im sure that communism isnt like it was 20 yrs ago, but still come on, people today have rights and if the whole world went commy there would be lots of riots and crime beyond any governments ability to control,

Hmmm Come to think of it didnt some people build a statue of liberty in china, doesnt that tell you what some chinese people want, atleast they had the balls to stand up for what they believed in.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you don't understand what Communism is about then i suggest you to do some reading.

China has never being Communist, Russia has never being Communist, no one on the planet has ever being Communist.

-----

Actually, after reading through your post a second time, i missed some points...

zakattack
Freedom of choosing to serve in the military instead of Being forced into it,

China does not have conscription.

South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and a few other countries do.

zakattack
Uncle just adopted 2 chinese girls through an agency because the parents there didnt want the girls and the Chinese Government didnt want to fork out the money to pay for homeless children,

Adoption is promoted by the government as a way for those girls to live a better life instead of living in an government funded orphanage.

-----

You fail to understand my argument because you fail to understand Communism and Capitalism. Again i would urge you to read Smith's and Marx's books.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by rapier28]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just can't believe that most people thought russian aircrafts are better than the united states, perhaps they should be more modest and research more information regarding f-22 on the web.
Althought Russia has the s-37, su-37, and mig-1.44, which are very impressive aircraft, but F-22 is still better than these aircraft.----- " No fighter in the world comes close to matching the F/A-22. By every measure, the Raptor represents extraordinary breakthroughs in maneuverability, stealth, sensor fusion - a wealth of parameters that define a new era in fighter capability."
F-22's unique sensor fusion allows F-22 flight in omnious situation and can process the information of how to and when to kill the enemy, yet, allows F-22 detects enemy aircraft in a very far range, so even without the stealth, F-22 still can do the first look, first shoot and first kill ability. F-22's radar system is very powerful, almost parallel to the E-3.
So, no matter how the threats are, the deadly "bird" will overcome in the state of facile.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
oh, by the way, some people put the yf-22's picutre on f/a-22

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
oh, some people mension that enemy just use the nuke and end of the f-22 which is a wrong statement, F-22 not only can kill enemy easily, but also deters the enemy to attack, so which mean ability to thwart the attack as long range ballistic missile from the enemy.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
now which one looks more advance?

www.f22fighter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diefaster
The US has a history of "reacting" to Russian technology, as opposed to being on the cutting edge. The F/A 22 is no different.

Some American things the Russians have 'reacted' to. -

B-29
Sidewinder
SSNs
SSBNs
B-1

Raptor was not in reaction to anything, the ATF concept was to keep the USAF ahead of anything the Russians had.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by NWguy83]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Every military analyst/expert will tell you the same thing, "The F/A-22 is in an entire class of it's own."

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's right, what a progressive nation, the United States always bring the thinking of advance technology that always ahead of other countries to the table, in fact, you never know what kinds of technology they having now in the Area-51, perhaps, alien technology, or perhaps having the technology can visual invisible, or perhaps they already testing the nano-technology.
So, compares to the F-22, it is already antiquited to the technology in the area-51 yet far more advance than other countries.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, many peoples think taht it's better than the Raptor... More maneuverability etc. etc. ...

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Well, many peoples think taht it's better than the Raptor... More maneuverability etc. etc. ...

Well, they're wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
More maneuverable?
The Raptor has better maneuverability then the F-15, which is already pretty good. Besides when your going Mach .8 and the Raptor is super-cruising at mach 1.5 good luck with your maneuvering.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hell no, raptor is far more manuverable than the s-37 "Goden Eagle" or whatever it called.

Besides of that, what countries have the leaser weapon (airborn leaser defenses, tatical mobile leaser system, etc) now? That's right, only the America.

Last but not least, althought Russia is a big country and that have great amount of people and robust military system which means they have a enormous amount of airplanes or tanks and so on, the economic is a big problem that thwarts Russia to overresearch new technology or produce advance weapon, and Russia's philosophies of airplanes or tanks and so on are big, the bigger it is the greater it is, and in fact, if there will be a war, the Russia's tatical to win the war is the amount of soliders or weapons--sending lots of troops to the battle field. unlike america, they use the tatics and strategy to win the war, as in strike mission, U.S. never sends over 4 airplanes to the mission, and drop the JDAM concisly to the target.

However, none of that, I am not belittling Russia's military system, i mean thay are great, very impressive military system, but, the only thing that bought them down is the economic and the population.

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
On the other hand, United States has a very large economic supply from the people (tax), from the large firms, from other Countries of the selling the home product to international, and from the investment from the allies are having a very big supply in natural resource and labor forces. So that's why the United States of America's economy is the largest in the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
OMFG, make this thread die!

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i have also seen the manuverabillity of the su-37 i'm an american but i have never seen or even thought those manuvers were possible in a jet aircraft shown in the video of the su-37 we may have better radar enabling us to see them before they see us but from what i've seen the su37 would win in a dogfight due to vast manuverability. but on that note i stick by my screename and (IF) the f23 black widow 2 had ten years of technological growth as did the raptor the f23 (would) have been the baddest on the planet..

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This will finish it. WORLD WAR 3

Game over.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by diefaster
The US has a history of "reacting" to Russian technology, as opposed to being on the cutting edge. The F/A 22 is no different.

One of the great selling points is its directional thrust. Its nozzles can be directed by the Automatic Flight Control System 30 degrees up or down.

Now compare this to the S-37. The Su-37 has 360 degree nozzle position. This, combined with its forward canards make it very very agile. I have seen video of the Su-37 at almost 0 airspeed pointing straight up. This would make other fighters stall immediately, even the F-22.

This does not help you win a dogfight, only an airshow.

The only thing that would make the S-37 stand up to the F/A-22 would be avionics and weapons. The russians are teaming up with the best in the world with avionics and weapons (Israel in particular), but the jury is still out on the S-37. Not even sure it will be put into production. The SU-37, however, is a very, very dangerous plane. The Su-37 would like the battle up close, like two men in a knifefight in a phonebooth, while the F-22 perfers a long distance kill like a sniper. IF the Su-37 got in close (less than ten miles) it could take the F-22, otherwise It'd be no contest.

[edit on 6/21/2005 by soulforge]

[edit on 6/21/2005 by soulforge]

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

OMFG, make this thread die!

Here, here, this and the U.S. Vs. China thread and the Taiwan thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join