It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The guy with the orange hair has some kind of sweater around his neck, worn like a cape.

It's Batman!

This is fun. Great thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In the basketball players/train poster, number 10's reflection isn't proportionate to his position. It should be showing the back of his head, not his entire freaking face staring at us as if he were tilted otherwise!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

The guy with the orange hair has some kind of sweater around his neck, worn like a cape.

It's Batman!

This is fun. Great thread.

Im seeing a zombie on the left side

the picture cut him in half
i see a dark grey face .. the only face with such dark color that look like beetlejuice
he look very suspicious like a dark shadow look of the devil or a zombie .. not sure
i zoomed on him but its hard since its a picture of another picture

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the seris of pics released all show events that happen in the secound week.
just sayn
the pole vault mens final is at 7pm aug 10 wathch this date
edit on 24-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This poster is what it is.

It shows people outside the underground celebrating, and also depicts the MSM view of an 'Islamic Terrorist' walking away from the scene, looking back. That is the intention of the poster on a sub conscious level.

Combined with all the other subliminal messages regarding the Olympics, there are two possibilities-

1- A lot of money has been invested to trick people, and to 'drive the conspriacy guys nuts'

2- A lot of money has been invested to subliminally program the masses into accepting a 'terrorist' attack will happen.

Regarding point 1, seems a lot of time and effort to just wind up the conspiracy guys, especially considering the multiples examples. Reagrding point 2, we have 9/11 all over again where the masses were made to know through subliminal messages that 9/11 was going to happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This poor guy should get himself out of there. We all know what happens to suspicious looking characters on the London underground...

Jean Charles de Menezes, 7 January 1978 – 22 July 2005) was a Brazilian man shot in the head seven times at Stockwell tube station on the London Underground by the London Metropolitan police after he was misidentified as one of the fugitives involved in the previous day's failed bombing attempts
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In the poster with the basket ball players:

Look at the blond person in the background! Why is his/her expression one of shock??? Exactly in the middle of the poster...

Also, the guy on the right with the bomb bag next to him has sort of an Arab look to him, and there is a picture of a horse on his newspaper. Aren't some of the best competition horses Arabian? This man also seems to be the only one nobody is looking at.

Oh, and the logo on the pink trolley on the left is a pyramid.

These posters seem to be a warning to the illuminati.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by radioboffin

Maybe it's something very obvious but what does " his train is for the bank, The next station i" mean on the led sign ??

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hes obviosly just planted a bomb in the underground. I found him in a different poster walking into the train station. Look at the old ladies front tyre

edit on 24-7-2012 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You have really found something with the basketball players on a train poster.

1. The eye in the triangle tattoo.
2. The other tattoos look like the devil or some kind of demons.
3. The words on the destination sign up front on the roof say, "his train is for bank. The next station i".
Why does it say "his" train, and why for "bank" and not "the bank", "Bank street" or "Bank whatever".
4. Another eye in a triangle on ladies red luggage.
5. The numbers 7 - 10 - 5 on the basket ball players

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The poster I'm referring to, my apologies if its size is huge. I wanted as much detail as possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
The uk is a very multi-cultural society. The olympic games is a totally muti-cultural event.

I find it very odd that they have placed this person so far away from everyone else. There is a definite speration of this person from the rest of the crowd.

Conspiracy would suggest this is a sign. Especially with the red flag being raised beside him.

At the very least it seems it could be considered a little offensive that they made a point of leaving this person out on his own.

(nice catch op)
edit on 23-7-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

The UK is not a very multi cultural society, many of the cities may possibly be multi cultural in parts, but overall I can't understand how anyone can say the UK is multi cultural, implying that the country is made up evenly of many different cultures, which is just not true, regardless of how the media would like it to be so. However, it is my belief that the UK is far more accepting of other cultures than most other countries across the world, including such nations where many of the foreign cultures originate from, which would explain why when many of these cutlured people come here, they are less accepting of British/English culture. Even though many would have you believe that the UK is overall, filled with racists, but that's a different issue based upon the propaganda machine from the EU.

As for the poster, I have not seen this poster before but do find it strange how this guy seems to be on his own and very suspicious looking. I am certainly shocked that this has not been flagged up by someone, I know it hasn't because if it had there would've been a storm in the media. Also the artwork for him reminds me of how the Nazis would depict the Jews in cartoons and the like.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have to say this is the first time since I've joined that I've been impressed with an ATS thread! Well done to everyone who has/is picking up interesting/disturbing elements to these pictures!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing this. There really no argument as to what this is showing: a sinister arab looking at the crowd and the red flag.

This is definately a message, and we should make special note of it.

Anyone who thinks that the arab was not put in the picture to tell us something deliberately is deluded.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

another message? will the attak happen at bank station? also notice the unusual parcel on the right hand side.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by intergalacticstarsurfer

Maybe it's something very obvious but what does " his train is for the bank, The next station i" mean on the led sign ??

The full caption should read " This train is for Bank. The next station is [then next station inserted here]".

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I believe there is a conspiracy here and that is to subliminally scare people. If people aren't scared then there is no reason for security.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Definitely some sort of subliminal programming, a 'seed' placed in the mind of those who have surveyed the picture. The turbaned man is at a distance, but he stands out. If your eyes have trouble directing towards the man, the red flag nearby helps guide your attention to this solitary figure.

If there is a terror attack, the purpose of this 'seed' imprinted in your mind is one of direction towards an turbaned group, and we all have this seed in our mind that turbaned arabs are terrorists, even though we might be aware that this assumption is incorrect, the seed still exists in our mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The message is clear then: do not travel on any train headed for Bank as the terminal station.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6

You have really found something with the basketball players on a train poster.

1. The eye in the triangle tattoo.
2. The other tattoos look like the devil or some kind of demons.
3. The words on the destination sign up front on the roof say, "his train is for bank. The next station i".
Why does it say "his" train, and why for "bank" and not "the bank", "Bank street" or "Bank whatever".
4. Another eye in a triangle on ladies red luggage.
5. The numbers 7 - 10 - 5 on the basket ball players

Answer for 3.

The stations name is just called Bank. It's not the Bank or a Bank or Bank something.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join