It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yup, The PTB is going to create a false a flag and blame it on the Muslims

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Great find op
SNF
yes i find the picture very weird .. almost like subliminal
if you were a iluminati sleeping cell .. you would recognise the same detail like this
has a message that is telling you there is an illuminati hidden plan for London olympic 2012
and to stay far from London during the olympic

another clear hint .. is the hiring of all those guards that have very poorly training
and very low in number for such huge event
UK didnt want to sacrifice their best soldiers in London thats for sure
because they have other plan for the army

All signs point to something happening during the olympic
and it have illuminati all over it
what will they do is the big question

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The truth-

Arabs or the (tar and feathered term "terrorist") quit playing ball in petro-dollars. Really messed up some things upstairs.

Of course they(the ones upstairs in the smokey board room) don't have the cahoneys to be blunt with everyone worldwide and tell the truth. They would rather play cloak and dagger, hide and seek. destract and deceive DRAMA games.

Being rich and powerful has gotten very old and boring for these old impotent geezers is what it boils down to

edit on 23-7-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not sure how off topic this is. But since this is the most recent "olympic happening" thread, I thought I'd post it here.

Just a little reminder that July 27th is also the 16th anniversary of the centennial park bombing at the '96 olympics. So maybe the coincidence of dates has some on edge subconciously ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
OMG - the guy in the op's post is obviously a Sikh and, contrary to many posts on this threads, almost everybody would know that.

A wise old woman once said to me - when confronted by insanity - 'say nothing dear, just shake your head, raise your eyes to the sky and say aye f"""""g aye'.

Come on people - get a grip,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saphire187

haahaaaaaaa...funny

but im brickinn it...might buy a bicycle tomorrow

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Arab guy has one hell of a scold on his face.

Plus he is set back from the crowd like an outsider observing an event instead of being a part of it.

Also the Arabs around here don't wear their heads all wrapped up like that.

Not even the ones at 7-11.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
OMG - the guy in the op's post is obviously a Sikh and, contrary to many posts on this threads, almost everybody would know that.

there is absolutely no reason to be so convinced that this person is a sheikh.

to see yet another post declaring this without any proof is very disturbing. If we seen his whole body and seen his knife on him ok, but we don't.

the fact that you make a clear statement that this person must be a Sheikh is disturbing.

why are you trying to convince people of this when all we see is his head with a turban and a beard? there is absolutely no reason to delcare this person a Sheikh.

please clearly explain why you think this person is a sheikh. i cannot see how you can be so convinced of this?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.
The sign above the B-ball players says "his train is for Bank", The tatoo on the 10 B-ball player's right arm resembles a masked super hero type (Batman?). the 7 B-ball player right arm is missing right below the elbow. The man's newspaper is wrinkled in the shape of a 3. His brief case looks like it has and intentional design drawn into the side and handle area wrinkles (I dont recognized the symbol)
That's all for now.
Definately weird

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the mans head sticking out looking in the direction of the Arab with the black beady eyes / sunglasses?

Between the woman in orange and the man in blue facing the building.

Oh this with send me into the total nut job category...

There is an alien head between the man with the Indiana Jones hat and the blonde woman looking at the building.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Oh here is a link to a high resolution pic of the poster.

www.flickr.com... m/

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Oh here is a link to a high resolution pic of the poster.

www.flickr.com... m/

interesting

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
On the far left, it looks like a man at an ATM, closer to the center, a westerner with a large hat. These two don't seem to be interested in the event either.

It's just a disturbing poster.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by christina-66

there is absolutely no reason to be so convinced that this person is a sheikh.

to see yet another post declaring this without any proof is very disturbing. If we seen his whole body and seen his knife on him ok, but we don't.

the fact that you make a clear statement that this person must be a Sheikh is disturbing.

why are you trying to convince people of this when all we see is his head with a turban and a beard? there is absolutely no reason to delcare this person a Sheikh.

please clearly explain why you think this person is a sheikh. i cannot see how you can be so convinced of this?

There are quite a lot of Sikhs in London, how can it be disturbing?
edit on 23-7-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

I looked at this picture about 15 times while reading through this thread, and even then did not notice the alien until you pointed him out. He almost blends into the background doesn't he.

ETA: actually, you were talking about an alien head near the guy in the hat. Who the hell is this guy then????
edit on 23-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: discovered something new

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i was going to say the guy with the orange afro, looks like the batman movie killer. the first video in court i saw on the net today!!! this is weird , the whole situation is weird olympics, batman shooting and un vote on small arms comming up soon.. , maybe in a bit to far down the rabbit hole! , lol

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
OlympicTards,

Jesus I can't wait until the games are over so I can laugh at you just as I laughed at EleninTards and ShuttleTards.

There is no way that a false flag event will happen at the Olympic Games. There is no enemy available to blame it on. No way they could sell the story that Iran bombed the Games - not with 4 carrier strike groups off their coast. It would make no sense. Whereas Bin Laden had tried to blow up the WTC before. There is no logic in a false flag at the Games. If they want to start a war it will be a Cole/Liberty or Gulf of Tonkin event, or Israel will just bomb Iran to get the ball moving. But I doubt either will happen because Israel knows its stranglehold on US policy is very loose right now and a US president cannot have $10 gas before an election if he wants to be re-elected - even if there's a war (see George Bush Snr).

Looking at the geopolitcal theatre right now the biggest threat is a proxy war in Syria between NATO and Iran/China/Russia. All the signs are there that a Libya-style solution is looming and just how Iran/China/Russia react to a Syrian no-fly zone will dictate how things go.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

That is the guy looking in the direction of the Arab.

I thought it looked like sunglasses but your zoom works better than mine =s

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

I am glad I left my original post so you still get credit for the spot. That, though, is definitely an alien head! This is one strange poster. It seems to cover a lot of things.

Curioser and curioser.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

Good find! Now same poster, foreground, right hand side. The orphan brown two tone bag. That is the bomb!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join