It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreadTrekker

it does look like a ship, i dont see the dog

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It's a painting, I wouldn't invest too much time investigating where each individual characters eyes are pointing - they're not real people...they aren't actually "looking" at anything.

Talk about paranoia...this is insane. It's just a stupid poster, people find so-called clues and hidden meanings in everything. This is ridiculous.

Can anyone tell me why the creators of this poster would intentionally want to "wind up the conspiracy nuts" as it has been mentioned previously? Why would the designers of a london underground poster target conspiracy nuts? I don't get it...because, well...because it's stupid.

You can find hidden meaning in anything to support a theory if you dig deep enough, I can take an ordinary can of Coke and find patterns, anagrams....hell, if you wanted to spend enough time on it you'll probably find that a pack of pampers nappies is laden with anagrams that predict a terrorist attack - what's worse is, there are so many ***holes out there willing to commit such attacks, thus adding credibility to these crazy theories...now if something does happen at the olympics, people will assume these posters were put out there intentionally as clues...why in the name of logic would people designing posters for the london underground be aware of such events before they take place...furthermoer, why would they slip clues into posters especially just for the "conspiracy nuts".....out of the millions of people who travel the london underground...how many are hadcore conspiracy nuts enough to scrutinise this crap? Probably not many...

If this poster highlights anything, it highlights the fact that people have indeeed been brainwashed and programmed...programmed into associating "arab looking dudes" with terrorism...awake, are we? I see men in turbans all the time, I don't fear them, or think they're dodgy. I guess it's open to interpretation...but beware, your interpretation may highlight some facts about how you view the world. Arabs == bad? Meh.
edit on 23-7-2012 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If you look at the original poster in the OP and the high resolution one www.flickr.com... you can notice subtle differences. A little cloud beside the the long pole jumper and the pole has also changed position just from a quick look. The wording is different also but the posters are different.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

its ATS, its what we do!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

That would not surprise me in the least.

...it's so easy to do, most of the time.

Is there a more multi-cultural city in the UK?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderboy2402
What is strange is that they decided to separate him from the crowd of onlookers. No one else in the illustration of the crowd is that separated with spacing. Weird.

He's also clearly walking away from the station looking back at it and has no interest in the pole vault guy. Certainly not interested or part of the festivities. As someone else points out, he is clearly separated from everyone else by the pole.

Very odd composition for what would be considered an innocent poster suggesting taking alternative transportation during the games.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

its ATS, its what we do!

Then why stop here? I'm looking over at my marshall amp...marshall is an anagram of "shall ram"...ram, goat...satan, shall ram...perhaps marshall want to ram a goat down my throat? Oh my!

Sure this is ATS, but surely there must be boundaries? If not, then someone should start a thread about marshall wanting to ram goats down our throat. I know it's a stupid theory, but what the hell, it's ATS - it's what we do!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin
reply to post by Saphire187

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

Is that batman on his other shoulder?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

wow that was good! i cant do anagrams, hell i can bearly spell it. I just meant that we try to look at things from every possible angle. righ or wrong we like to think of the posiblilites. You never know what might be important one day. Yea most liklely they are just posters with no hidden meaning. But what if on the very off chance there not? Just an interesting find.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You know what it boils down to? And I've been noticing it more and more recently...people are the exact opposite of what they thik they are.

People who think they're "awake" and "denying ignorance" because those are buzz-words/phrases banded about on ATS all the time...you ain't awake or denying ignorance if you seea crudely painted arab in a poster and it sets your potential terrorist alarm bells ringing...you're brainwased by scaremongering.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't think most americans here don't understand how wonderfully diverse London is.

That poster is freaky though the red flag and 'terroristy' looking person.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think it's rather sad that the man is by himself, away from the people and in the background. Like some sort of separation.
Anyone else feel that?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
39 (13 x 3) little stubby poles sticking out of the building above the windows with thirteen panes

These posters are odd.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Fluoride in the water is beneficial - lies, media liesss!
Vaccines are beneficial - more media lieeeesss!
It was bin-laden who blowed up the twin towers - more media liiiies!
This is what a terrorist looks like - media truth!

Pick and choose, everything the government or media tellus is a lie...except when they tell us arab looking guysd are terrorists, that's true. Either we believe it or we don't...this whole thread is absolutely strewn with paranoia based on the idea that terrorists are dodgy looking arab guys.

Many folk in england probably still associate the word terrorism with irish guys in balaclavas.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply

Originally posted by tluna1

its ATS, its what we do!

Then why stop here? I'm looking over at my marshall amp...marshall is an anagram of "shall ram"...ram, goat...satan, shall ram...perhaps marshall want to ram a goat down my throat? Oh my!

Sure this is ATS, but surely there must be boundaries? If not, then someone should start a thread about marshall wanting to ram goats down our throat. I know it's a stupid theory, but what the hell, it's ATS - it's what we do!

I was just looking at my stack and noticed the two "L's" in Marshall could also be ones. Does this mean they go to 11.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
Fluoride in the water is beneficial - lies, media liesss!
Vaccines are beneficial - more media lieeeesss!
It was bin-laden who blowed up the twin towers - more media liiiies!
This is what a terrorist looks like - media truth!

The media tells us what a terrorist looks like, they are promoting war with Syria and Iran, and so when we expect them to lay down groundwork for a false flag event we expect them to use an Arab (Iranian or Syrian most likely). Not a stretch. The people that are asleep see it for how it is reported and nothing else.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The red afro smack bang front and centre wearing a super hero cape watching like a doped up zombie the banking pole volter going for gold
he looks like our batman killer

anyone?.
edit on 23-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioboffin
reply to post by Saphire187

If you think thats spooky see this one in the same series

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

Look at the basketball player in the centre with the number 10 shirt on. Then look at the tattoo on his right arm.

YES its the illuminati eye in a triangle.

I have the original poster in my office.

Also notice what it says in the scrolling text above him: "this train is for bank."... (could be a warning for bankers, illuminati)

And the bag on the bottom right looks suspicious. It is seperated from the sitting man by that little wall, which seems a little strange to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

he looks like he should have a breif case not a sports bag that is smiling

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Ain't it the truth, brotha?! You all should check out this noise... Brotherman is indeed onto something! I can't get the picture to load, for some reason but if someone would take ten seconds on Microsoft Paint... all they need to do is draw two lines; each coming from the two blatant on-lookers' fields-of-vision. The outcome will shock you, as they roughly form a pyramid meeting at the mayor's eye.

And, furthermore, draw a line straight up from the alleged grey... it lands on his eye, as well, smack-dab in the center of the pyramid! Seriously, check it out. It goes along with the topic in question; all-seeing eye; pyramid; alien. Maybe someone can delve somewhere with this, maybe not. But there is no denying that that's pretty cryptic. I don't know. Let me know what you all think, ATS community. This, to me, is truly some freaky stuff!

Peace & love

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join