It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012 underground poster

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by murkraz

You might find paranoia, bigotry and racism to be a light hearted distraction - I do not.

Never said that. Light hearted in the sense that I pick through what others captured and found interesting, like the first post, and the pyramid-eye tattoo. See, I'm not into a militant serious mode to disprove everything in every thread. I don't have the time or nerve.

I avoid what conversation I don't want to overly get into. But, this is me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

He is definitely an Arab Muslim, Shia or an Afghan.

Sikhs wear their turbans more neatly and their turbans always cover their ears.

I would see the guy on the poster looks more like a Shia.
edit on 24-7-2012 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
WOW you guys are funny today.

Why is everyone looking up

if they were looking down: Why is everyone looking down?

If they have closed eyes: why are there eyes closed?

Mixture: Why are some people looking up, some down, some left, right, some closed eyed...... Mmmmmm

Did you notice the posters are made from laminated paper? If you take the word paper, add and subtract letters as required it reads 'The jews own everything, there is no such thing as islamic terrorism and we are going to blow the entire planet up apart from Sri Lanka which has space rockets and artificial air for ever and the Elite will all live there sacrificing black children to the white sun god......

Now that IS spooky!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't think that guy in the front has red hair, I think it's another turban, and he's Professor Quirrell

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by Saphire187

What the hell is wrong with you ? Haow on earth does a man that happens to be wearing a turban, "look Suspicious" ?

For goodness sake the cartoon man looks as much Seihk as Arab, he's not got anything strapped to him nor carrying a rucksack or reading how to fly an aeroplane !!

Blah I'm off
You're off, alright. He's been put there, by himself, frowning, in order to besmirch the character of people who vaguely resemble him; i.e. Arabs and Sikhs (who always carry long knives, by the way).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I see that. There's also a man to the far left that looks like Indiana Jones. I foresee trouble.

yeah, but seriously, the Illuminati is going to makes a mess of things this year at the games. Either that or they are just secretly egotistical and wants everyone to see them......without actually seeing them. Which is stupid and they're supposed to be smart....so they may start some trouble on July 27 2012.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

What about the red head in the middle...with the recent shootings of the "the joker" in colorado....some of the photos of the suspect look like that a bit.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I may be on the wrong conspiracy train of thought but the design of of the London Underground logo is of similar design to that of the Orlanthi rune representing Chaos. Source

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
who cares what he is, to tptb he looks like the guy that will be blamed,clearly everybody subconsiously has the image of what the msm terrorist looks like and in knowing this the artists have placed him on the outside deliberatly.every one of these pictures tells a story i havnt had this much fun scince wheres wally.
edit on 24-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer

What about the red head in the middle...with the recent shootings of the "the joker" in colorado....some of the photos of the suspect look like that a bit.

It's a bit similar, but I don't know if I'd reach that far into the 'what if' drawer.

Interesting video on the 2012 / Zion logo.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

To those that are mentioning the sign "Bank is the last station...its the "End of the Line " !

Bank station is only the end of the line for docklands light railway

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It looks like the idea of terrorists at every turn had made it's way into pop culture. It's not surprising because statements related to terror have made their way into our culture.

"Buy a new car, or the terrorists will win!"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

He's not Arab, he a Hindi Seikh. I think you and all your friends are doggy and sus. They sound like brainwashed Islamaphobic sheeple!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by moonsighter

He's not Arab, he a Hindi Seikh. I think you and all your friends are doggy and sus. They sound like brainwashed Islamaphobic sheeple!

What is a hindi seikh? If you look further up the page you will see a depiction of a Taliban, a Sikh and a Iranian cleric. Why dont you have a look at that before making a comment.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Nice catch OP.

Now...if you ask 1,000 people what is that guy look like, 994 will say "like an arab terrorist", 3 will say "like a seihk indian", 2 will say "like the guy who have an oriental shop" and one will say "like my pakistani neigbour on the 3rd floor".

The thing is, no matter WHAT that guy is, he LOOKS LIKE an arab terrorist for over 99% of the people...well, 99% of the people wouldn't even noticed it, but you get the idea.

And this is why "they" put it in the poster.Not for what he is, but what he looks like.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Anyone else notice what's currently on the BBC News home page? Look at the image to the left hand side...

If you look carefully you'll see the pyramid shape, the Sun is the all-seeing eye. The image is being used with a relevant article. It's their way of saying that this is all part of the Illuminati plan to Occupy London with troops, after the false flag attack those troops will be staying on the streets of the UK for many years; to control the people of the UK during WWIII

edit on 24-7-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The guy with the orange hair stood right out to me. A coincidence to our theater shooting Joker????

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
the seris of pics released all show events that happen in the secound week.
just sayn
the pole vault mens final is at 7pm aug 10 wathch this date
edit on 24-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

Oh it's my birthday.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

thats not 11:11 on Big Ben
its more like 11:08

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Also looks like everyone's smiling, except for the arab looking guy..

That's what I was going to say too.

It's also weird that he seems to be an observer rather than someone participating in the fun.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphire187
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You make a good point as when i tried to search the poster on google i didnt find it anywhere. It would be very hard to put up a fake poster on the underground station as these are about 2 meters high and about 10 meters across

Thats why i found it more suspicious. By the way I took the picture on my iphone

edit on 23-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

I see your game. Subliminal advertising for Apple, the leaders of the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join