It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Fired clay is cheaper and lasts longer, Sumerian cuniform tablets are still about. Unfortunately the Andean cultures hadn't quite made the technological advance to that despite having pottery.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This is starting to sound quite familiar to the Hall of Records Edgar Cayce was talking about throughout his various readings. If this info is true, then it would be quite a remarkable find to say the least.

"According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, including:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

The RECORDS are ONE. (5750-1)"

This info can be found at: www.edgarcayce.org...

As for the Sphinx:

"In Egypt, A.R.E. members Joe Jahoda and Dr. Joseph Schor have been unable to obtain permission to do further additional radar analysis of the 25 x 40 foot underground cavern that they discovered near the Sphinx in 1997. NASA scientists verified the cavern and Jahoda and Schor were allowed to do limited drilling in order to drop cameras down for a better look. Although the cavity appeared to be a natural formation, it made what may be an unnatural, 90-degree turn. Tentative approval was given for a more sophisticated radar analysis to be done in 1999. Due to a bureaucratic snafu, the permits were not approved. In a July 2001 article on the web site of the National Geographic Society, Zahi Hawass, Director General of the Giza Plateau, is said to have recently “urged other archaeologists to join him in a two year moratorium on all excavations in the area from Giza to Aswan.” The only explanation given is Hawass’ concern for the preservation of the existing monuments."

This info can be found here: www.edgarcayce.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What a surprise, it has been several months and no news on this discovery. I am calling either fake discovery or another coverup being done. Either way, no surprise!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

The gold piece is from father crispi's collection:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm fairly certain the other piece is too.

Here is a link on him. Very interesting story. I'm not crazy about this site, but it's pretty much what is know. About him.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 9/2/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by geobro
i remember reading erich von deinkin a long time ago gold of the gods sure it said tunnels had been explored by army for 600 plus miles

EVD claimed to have been there and seen it with his own eyes.

Later he admitted that he had lied and had never been there.

Nobody has ever seen the "metal library" because it doesn't exist - which explains why "researchers" go there and return with no pictures.

Harte

I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures. I think some were in the original book, and I might have seen a video as well, showing some.

Also, I'm sure you are right about daniken here. And TBH when I first read the book, I wasn't sure I believed in the literal truth of his being in those caves. I think many of his readers assumed that he embelleshed his level of PERSONAL contact with some of these things. IMO that does not necessarily invalidate some of the research, even if he tried to make his own role sound more romantic.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HiroProtagonist

theres some great information out there about this cave. apparenly even Neil Armstrong went on an expedition there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sooooo....

No new updates on this?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JXSMVR

I am sure (I sure hope so!) this article has been posted already, but since few people seem to read all the posts once a thread is longer than two or three pages (yes, me included), here's an article by the late Philip Coppens.

www.philipcoppens.com...

It's not new, but at least Coppens was a reputable "fringe" researcher.
"Socyberty" (the original link), on the other hand, is a website associated to Triond, a website where everyone can call themselves a "writer" and write whatever they want in exchange for a few cents (if they get enough views per page).

edit on 2-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nothing new to add to the "discovery" itself but a few things about these pictures.

First, the image with the pyramid is quite incredible, and there are a few things of note. First like all genuine pyramid depictions done by legitimate sources it has 13 steps and a cap stone. The runic writing on the tablet also matches some symbols found on Easter island.

These 2 facts alone rule out a lot of hoax questions as it really limits the potential for an uneducated hoax and to my knowalage these two things have never been doted on by any document tart or book or article.

Secondly, elephants in South America: nephicode.blogspot.com...

And finally, one should consider the large amount of "dinosaur" art (real and fake) found in this area relating to ancient cultures.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

"A literaly unbelievable tale" - there you have said right at the beginning.
Thank you for that!

A

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just came across this thread by following a lead from Neil Armstrong, maybe some new members will find it fascinating.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Even if these books really exist, there's no reason to expect it's "true history of Earth" will be any more true than the hundreds of other legends and mythological origin stories out there.

We might be very disappointed when we finally get the chance to read them.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XeroOne

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one disappointed they didn’t find any Slayer either

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Guys, look at this: archive.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyPicklock
Guys, look at this: archive.org...

This latest book ‘The Lost Book of Enki’ compliments the ‘Earth Chronicles’, but it bears little resemblance to his other alternative science books. Within its pages Sitchin gives us his complete vision of our past. ‘The Lost Book of Enki’ is a work of literature, written in the style of an Akkadian epic poem, and provides us with Sitchin’s version of the original ‘sourcebook’ for the Mesopotamian/Egyptian mythologies. He has set the book out in the form of 14 tablets, written out by the master Akkadian scribe Endubsar. In the text, Endubsar claims that the tablets were dictated to him by the god Enki himself. The impression is given that the reader has in front of him actual historical material, and it’s easy to see why many readers have taken this book at face value.

But this book is in reality an historical novel, incorporating Sitchin’s world-view.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Just marking.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Humanity has to FIGHT to reclaim its truthful history.....a BATTLE must be engaged upon and a victory must be manifested.

There can be no mercy...there can be no quarter given...remediation with prejudice is the only answer.

Example must be set...extreme consequences must be provided.

This will never happen...no one has the guts to stand and make this happen.

Our Global village is in tatters....we have been devastated.....our spirits have been broken....there is no fight left in the dog....there can be NO BANNER UNDER WHICH TRUTH MAY GATHER...….the crimes which have been committed against all of humanity are many and are unforgivable.

Any religion..as in the Vatican that involves itself in the suppression or in the direction of Humanities path must be disenfranchised….with absolution.Any Government which willfully engages in suppression of humanitarian history in the name of National Security or anything else...must be disenfranchised ASAP and in totality.Any individual who has in their possession artifacts of antiquity which they are hiding from the world must be remediated with 100% predjudice and no lees focus than this.

By disenfranchised I mean that any of the above impacts must be deconstructed completely....no 1/2 measures....no mercy and no negotiations....they NEVER GET TO GO BACK TO THE STATE THEY WERE IN WHEN THEY COMITTED ACTS OF HUMANITARIAN TERRORISM.

You start by attacking the private collectors and you use international treaties to do so and you IMPRISON THESE PEOPEL no kid gloves....you hammer them hard...then you give notice that the Vatican and Smithsonian are next...no two ways about it no reversals and no mercy....they get one single chance to present ALL evidences they have and to present those who will be remediated for these crimes against humanity.

This is why we see the Area 51 movement which is a sign of the times not a joke...people are fed up with being lied to..and the old bullspit story of National Security issues complicating things....the LIES TO THE PEOPLE ARE THE NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE.

If you LIE TO THE PEOPLE...YOU ARE THE NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT AND ISSUE.

The short story is this....they have all been working together to hide a single truth and it is the single truth hidden or preserved within ALL OF ANTIQUITY...THAT WE LIVE ON A PLANET THAT HAS A 3657 YEAR CYCLE OF RENEWAL...….AND WE ARE DUE IN 2021 FOR A GLOBAL RESET....NOT MAD MAX STYLE OF ZOMBIE STYLE....ABSOLUTE PLANETARY RESET WITH 1-2 KM OF MUD AND DEBRIS ATOP MOST CONTINENTS.....no garbage to pick up nothing to scavenge no buildings for shelter......all of these culture have been trying to tell us the truth and their story is about how to break the pattern of suppression its about how they were also lied to about the incoming catastrophe....and YES SOME GROUPS OF HUMANITY CO-OPERATE AND MAKE IT OFF THE PLANET ENMASSE BEFORE WE GET WIPED BACK TO THE STONE AGE....THESE ARE THE SO-CALLED ALIENS WHO REFUSE TO WORK WITH OUR CROOKED GOVERNMENTS AND RELIGONS.

If you want truth you have to FIGHT FOR IT....because there are people FIGHTING to keep it from you.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join