It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i remember reading erich von deinkin a long time ago gold of the gods sure it said tunnels had been explored by army for 600 plus miles

EVD claimed to have been there and seen it with his own eyes.

Later he admitted that he had lied and had never been there.

Nobody has ever seen the "metal library" because it doesn't exist - which explains why "researchers" go there and return with no pictures.

Harte

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
YES! I've been waiting for them to find this again. The original native in the area had found it but died before bringing his archeologist friend to examine it. FINALLY

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actually there were elephants and related creatures in the Americas thousands of years ago, especially well known are mastodons and mammoths. And if I recall correctly a smaller but very elephant-like species in S America that is thought to have gone extinct around 10,000 bc, I remember this because there are carvings on Tiwanaku structures that some believe represent these creatures, which lends some weight to theories that Tiwanaku and the Puma Punku are far older than mainstream academia accepts, or that the creatures were around far more recently. Or that a combination of facts may be true. In any case, it's certainly not impossible for ancient native americams to have seen an elephant like creature and drawn/carved/etched It, either of living relatives or perhaps even bones of such creatures tho in that case the long trunk is a pretty good guess! :-) I suppose it's possible if these structures are that old and/or these huge and strong creatures were around later and domesticated that it could go a long way to explaining how some of the giant stones were moved the distances they were. Not that I personally like the idea of beasts of burden enslaved by ancient man, but I do agree it's possible and at least an angle that should have some research done to investigate the possibilities of such labor.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Thank you, now i'm just ashamed though

These people that have found and been inside the chambers of the library before were able to keep everything intact and not stealing the books inside the library.

Now that we have found it in modern age, we have no concern, we've probably already removed all if not most of the materials found in that chamber.

a very sad day indeed.
edit on 24-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
What team of "explorers"?
What radio show was it announced on?
When? Where?

There is literally nothing to this story apart from a single blog.

And it gets over 100 flags?!

Some for Funmanship.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by muzzleflash

Will check out the threads. It is very disconcerting that around 60% of the posts in this thread demonstrate that -

a) People post crap without reading the source article properly..

b) People post the same crap without reading through any of the responses in-thread, therefore making for a hell of a lot of repetitious crap...

c) Some people like to act like experts when they really don't know what they're talking about. (this doesn't refer to you, Muzzleflash, but there are a few comments by apparent 'expert metallurgists' who make points that are later shown to be nonsense...)

Fly...should enjoy the crap while we have it!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

That is so awesome. lol. Heeyyy koolaid. thanks for the belly laugh

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Sorry, I didn't even started to read the link but I was imediately drawn by the second picture you posted.
Is that animal at the top right hand side an Elephant??

Interesting, Elephants are not natural from South America. If this image is from Ecuador this 'really' relevant!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey, concerning what I said in my reply above about the Elephant in the second image..
..It is also present in the first image. there is what seems to be another Elephant at the base of the pyramid.

very weard...

(sorry guys, others have already mentioned about the elephants.. )
edit on 24-7-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I remember a thread about the 'legend' a few years ago on here. From the descriptions on that thread, the library is not entirely what I expected, but no less exciting. The symbolism seems very much akin to developing neolithic cultures, an example of convergent evolution of ideas perhaps, or possibly even a continuity?

I look forward to further research on the find.

Star and flag

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Depending on how old this is it could be Mammoths or Mastadons(sp.)
but the 13 step pyramid??? And everyone says it's tarnished, could it be reflections of the room, not tarnishing?

tayoscave.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I've been trying to find some additional information to clarify this find, and there is seemingly nothing. While it could be that the mainstream and professional publications aren't willing to cover the story until there has been further confirmation, given the amount of false claims in the past...but I am worried that I've got my hopes up for nothing and that this is more of the same

I shall reserve judgement for a little longer...after all they are making more definate claims of having actually found the library...but I am preparing for disappointment.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Conspiracy Theorists Rule 1: Don't get your hopes up about anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Some straight Tomb Raider S**T.
Awesome. (If it is true)
Aren't there still many places not explored in South America?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What if the pyramid is a millenial timeline. 13 steps. 12 steps before the final and then the sun. We are in the 12th heading to the 13 or finality. Cycles within cycles. This and the information contained in the tablets. In the Eastern teachings the elephant was the symbol for memory. The pyramid is the pyramid of life. The cat guards the Astral plane. The sepentine energy the energy that was subverted during the fall of the angels. The capstone and the sun, the nexus of man's evolution.

When the fallen angels were cut off from the light, they were forced to use their knowledge to create a way to travel. They then devised ways to extract light from the Suns and daughters of God.

It is said that the books that have the keys are encrusted in heaven in jewels.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Kantzveldt

i have read about Legendre of a great knowledge hidden in caves written into metal and gold that hold the seceret history of the earth.

from what i remember the language was lost and very lttle people can speak it let alone read it,

source of pics

star for op
flag in a bit

xploder
edit on 22-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

I posted this in another thread also. Doesn't this cat with the red planet around it's neck remind anyone of that cat from Men in Black?

Orion was the cat's name and it had the galaxy around it's neck.....Orion's belt......Just popped into my mind now....

Picture of Orion's belt

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This should be seen with a skeptic's eye, as no credible sources can be cited. This would not be the first hoax of this kind, if it turns out to be fake.

There's a high probability that this is nothing more than someone jerking your chain or trying to stimulate the local economy there, due to the current global financial crisis & the decline in tourism.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The snakes are the most interesting part to me, no matter which artifacts. Why are snakes (serpents) always included in any "ancient" artifact, even when they aren't ancient? It's just as interesting that one would put them in a fake artifact as to cast it as genuine. What is it about the snake that makes even fakers use it as "proof"?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I admit I only read the first and last pages. I didn't notice anyone mentioning Father Crespi.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

One of the plates on the above page is very similar to the one on the first page of this thread. Is it a second plate?Or did the Father's collection get looted? He was paying indigenous people for the metal plates, to put them someplace safe. He didnt want them melted down.

If you Google "Crespi Cuenda Ecuador" there are LOTS of pics on the Google images page.

www.google.com... pi+cuenca&spell=1#p=1

I'd bet good money the Padré has passed away. I believe his collection has been looted. This doesn't negate the origin, nor their archeological value. He didnt know anything about them, just legends.

What an amazing find to start the search again.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

photos and lengthy description of tunnel, gold, plates and more . Search FATHER CRESPI...and search for book GOLD OF THE GODS.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join