It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has SOLD OUT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ATS has sold out...and Im not talking about the moderators....I am talking about the ATS community. Most of the mods are good folk. I am talking about the community here on ATS.

ATS used to be a community that wished to explore possibilities in the way of the nations in the world would stand and unite as people for one another. Now it has become the common place for anti american sentiment.

Lets get one thing straight. Wether you like America or not, the people of america do not represent the president or the military or anything else. They are citizens who work long and hard just like anyone else in the world.

Up until today the US has had a better model then the rest of the world and they still do.... But behind it all we are still peaceful citizens of the world who strive for the same things as you do (wherever you are from)

Anyways there is not a topic that focuses on Australia and its nonexistant powers, there is not one topic that focuses on the police state in the UK.

All you people want to do is focus in the fact that Americans ( though some of us were not even born yet) has gone about conquering the world, destroying lesser civilizations and dominating the whole world.

Well I am here today to tell you that we DID do all those things, we dominated the globe with new ideas, technology and things you use everyday all to have you take our money then rub our name in the dirt, to bash us and condemn us for it.

Well goods job ATS, the american people who post here are expressing opinions and although they are different from yours perhaps they are still some of the most ingenuitive people and opinions around.

And for people to go around and insult the people of America just remember that the people of America are your only fighting chance....you do not stand a chance without them.

Let freedom ring forever!
edit on 21-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

it's the American government not the people that are the problem

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

What's stopping you create a thread on Police state UK? I would be interested to read it.

The majority of the membership is American, if you find the anti American sentiment, it is most likely coming from your fellow Americans. You are a pretty divided bunch aren't you?

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
the people of america do not represent the president or the military or anything else.

And your idea of an ATS sellout does not apply to the whole community here. Theres always a few that spoil any community. Rest of the site, no matter where they are from, are pretty ok.

Just thought i'd clear that one up.

CX.

PS: Oh and just to add, no one country is needed by all. If one country falls, and they will, we will just crack on.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

As they say pictures speak 1000 words.

Anyhoo this is not some sort of thread to pin americans against the UK, we (some of us are tired of it) It would be cool to pick on the UK or Bulgaria for a change.

Anyways we have a bloated government, thats been established and its ok to pick on them, just don't take it out on us. We are not against you.

ETA: sad to say but yes we are divided
edit on 21-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
We have NEVER been against the people of USA.

We are against systems, regardless of the Country.

Now the "system" of USA gets picked on the most because ... Well you know why ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yeah with a post like this you sure show that our general view of Americans is wrong. reffering to

Well I am here today to tell you that we DID do all those things, we dominated the globe with new ideas, technology and things you use everyday all to have you take our money then rub our name in the dirt, to bash us and condemn us for it. Well goods job ATS, the american people who post here are expressing opinions and although they are different from yours perhaps they are still some of the most ingenuitive people and opinions around. And for people to go around and insult the people of America just remember that the people of America are your only fighting chance....you do not stand a chance without them. Let freedom ring forever!

You dominated the globe with ideas and technology ? The brightest minds don't come from America and the ones you have are probably not even real Americans.
America actually buys scientists from all over the globe, now why would they do that? Simply because the American school system is well flawed and quite easy when you compare it to the rest of the world.

And for people to go around and insult the people of America just remember that the people of America are your only fighting chance....you do not stand a chance without them.

And that is why people hate the American mentality. Really ? We can't live without America? Stop pretending like your saviors. Sure cause the country's America saved are doing much better now? Lol

I Do not hate America really I don't, but sometimes you make it really hard to like you with such a mentality.

Everyone needs to get of their high horse and start acting like equals.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Relax, son... They didn't sell out. They bought in...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Yes I do...

Some people blur the lines or confuse.

Thats what it will come down to though, some people mistake the actions of our government for its people.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

That made me laugh. That is funny.

Stand a chance against what?

The people of america are the only fighting chance against what?

Seriously. Just What?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyanhide

Not your saviour. We are people.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Actually I think you'll find the opposite, the anti-American sentiment is waning. About three months ago yeah we were on defcon 1 with a few members. Nowadays it seems to have tapered off.

I tend to believe sites like this actually do the opposite. Being a largely American visited site, we who are overseas get to see first hand the average citizen of the US and their thoughts and beliefs, and not the skewed version we see in the MSM and in movies or TV.

We also know the views of the governments are not the views of the people. It is the same the world over, the rest of the world just doesn't go round believing that the US is a nation of gun-toting rednecks who applaud violence and want to take over the world. Give us a little credit...

All I can say is I challenge you to educate, not immolate the rest of the world if their opinions of the US are off target. In the end isn't that what denying ignorance is about?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

That made me laugh. That is funny.

Stand a chance against what?

The people of america are the only fighting chance against what?

Seriously. Just What?

Obesity ...

Maybe

I'm just kidding, don't come after me now ...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Well, were the only standing people against tyranny.

/drops mic

(not my line but i really liked that one)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah, they were key in the Falklands war aye!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

yeah, but it will be exlimpified throughout the dignity of American people wether you like that or not.

Its cool though, I still consider you all my friends.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

^OP

Anyway, there were a couple Australians that made anti-American people statements for a little bit but it seems to have died down.

But blind patriotism is one of the easiest ways to control a populous. Why do you think they make children young as 5 say the pledge of allegiance everyday? The best thing you can do for a country is criticize its policies when they are wrong.

edit on 21-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The people of the countries the US has invaded (yeah I went there), might disagree with your stance against tyranny the way you put it.

Whether it is the will of the people or not, the US government has been pretty active of late "liberating" (the oil) of said countries.

Remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter....

link   
I had to say that because your stupidity in attacking those who you say attack America. I was more about to agree with you till you blurted out the world needs America.....

We did once, but it's failing now. It owes so much the only way to get out of debt is create another world war... the ONLY way.

link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

hehe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join