It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A Prophet.... Ask Me Anything! Please.......

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
Is it to see how many people are gullible enough to believe you're a prophet?

No
The answer is in Namaste

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
yyoure a poet and you didnt know it.
hahahahahaha
i very funny

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Since nobody has asked yet:

What is your true objective behind this thread, and why did you feel the need to create it?

The answer is behind Namaste

False prophets are false prophets. Sarcasm or not

PS: Not sure how you wound up with "ATS credentials" while making threads like this. I guess this is "denying ignorance"

edit on 20-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Prophecy was once very interesting in a very different way
Today it's also different, but now the audience is more interesting than the prophet

But anyhow....
You can ask me anything you want about the world and I will answer you
You can decide for yourself whether I am a prophet or not or.... maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet
But I mean that in a very abstract manner

What questions do you have though?

You said your first post was more important than the title. And the audience is more interesting than the prophet. And we can decide if you are a prophet or not or maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet. Was this just an experiment ....... A ruse a clever attempt to trick me or everyone by whatever feedback you would get?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050

Prophecy was once very interesting in a very different way
Today it's also different, but now the audience is more interesting than the prophet

But anyhow....
You can ask me anything you want about the world and I will answer you
You can decide for yourself whether I am a prophet or not or.... maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet
But I mean that in a very abstract manner

What questions do you have though?

You said your first post was more important than the title. And the audience is more interesting than the prophet. And we can decide if you are a prophet or not or maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet. Was this just an experiment ....... A ruse a clever attempt to trick me or everyone by whatever feedback you would get?

This is trolling. There really isn't any other definition for it. But since he has some ATS cred it will go on unchecked.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Stop taking the weight of the world on your shoulders.

Unless you are making a profit

edit on 20-7-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS....

Here we are in the middle of talking about murder in movie theaters and earthquakes and all sorts of other serious life questions... and in walks a prophet.....

a little comic relief.

Okay, Prophet.

What are your most telling, famous or important of prophecies so far in your career?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dear ModernAcademia,

Okay, namaste, my inner being greets your inner being. You did this to get to know people? Wouldn't it have been better to start a thread that asked people what the most important questions in their life were? This may not have been your intent; but, the OP comes off as mocking Christians, Jews and Muslims. If your intent is to ask believers by what criteria they would determine is someone was a true prophet, then all you had to do was ask because ridiculing believers for no reason is just rude and not very funny.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
okay if ur a prohet wats my name in real life

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Dam*it for the last time people he said prophet he can only use his powers to see into the future. How was he supposed to know why rocks come in different sizes?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by satze

hey wats in real life if ur a prohet

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

or maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet.

Wow, that's quite interesting
Everyone can be a prophet
It's almost like Namaste

People say Namaste because they believe every human being has god in them
So basically everyone is god

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Namaste?
While you now mock several religions by your self-aggrandized ideals, or jokes, it has become apparent that YOU are exactly the type of person WE come here to avoid.

Who gave you 28,293 stars?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

or maybe everyone is capable of being a prophet.

Wow, that's quite interesting
Everyone can be a prophet
It's almost like Namaste

People say Namaste because they believe every human being has god in them
So basically everyone is god

Thats an accurate statement
but we are NOT the Creator

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

hey answer my question wats my name in real life so called prophet

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe that prophets may be real...but only appear rarely. For instance, i believe that Carl Jung was a prophet, considering the subjects he explores and the things that he states. He explored himself, his soul and his unconscious. What he stated in the Red Book was mind blowing for the time (1917~). Things that scholars and people are only just finding out today and/or have heard about, but have only just agreed on.

He brought up the subject that we all have an individual God inside of us, therefore, meaning that we are all God.

He stated that we do not need the soul to live, but the soul needs the physical body in order to properly operate.

He stated that in order to understand Christianity and many other religions, we must look at the ancients and what they practiced. He stated that there were many parallels between Christianity and that of the ancient religions.

These things were unheard off for his time; Before we unearthed evidence to support the Ancient - Christianity connection fully...

Carl Jung is what i consider to be a prophet.

Edit ~ He brings up many other things as well...
edit on 20-7-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Please remember that Mods are watching.
Let’s continue with reasonable discourse and respectful comments.
I have a strong suspicion that an "elevated one" may close this thread if we can’t remain civil.
Can we be civil?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
I have a strong suspicion that an "elevated one" may close this thread if we can’t remain civil.
Can we be civil?

Why shouldn't it be closed? It's trolling. Or is that not against the ATS terms and conditions?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by tvtexan
Can we be civil?

Why shouldn't it be closed? It's trolling. Or is that not against the ATS terms and conditions?

Dear DeadSeraph,

I certainly understand where you are coming from and probably will agree; but, I was hoping the OP might explain himself by responding to my questions so that we can let him give his true intent. If he is truly just trolling for the sake of being a jerk then the thread needs to die and the terms and conditions need to be met. Peace.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join