It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am A Prophet.... Ask Me Anything! Please.......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Where do we go when we die?

This was already answered in page 1 or 2, page 1 I believe

Do you have a soul group?

No

Do you have a mentor?

Yes Mohandas

What is you reason for incarnation on this planet?

To find out what the reason is
I'm not dodging the question, to find your purporse is everyone's purpose for being on this planet

Do you know if any of you soul mates have incarnated with you?

This does not happen

I predict shortly after you die you will be eating your words. You have little knowledge about anything other than earthbound deceptions and your unwitting connotations of your peers points of view. What you have answered about existence in this forum perplexes me and exposes you greatly, I hope you come to this realisation soon. You my friend haven't even peeked threw the crack in the door.

“It takes a wise man to handle a lie. A fool had better remain honest.”

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Sir, tell me, where do you purchase thy arrogance? I had noticed you've a rather large bundle, and would like to buy myself a few so as to appear as falsely suave and knowledgeable as you seem to be. If you would kindly point me on my way, I would be grateful.

With that said, kindly have some respect for the members of this forum and try not to peer down your nose at the rest of us. It only makes you look bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Sir, tell me, where do you purchase thy arrogance? I had noticed you've a rather large bundle, and would like to buy myself a few so as to appear as falsely suave and knowledgeable as you seem to be. If you would kindly point me on my way, I would be grateful.

With that said, kindly have some respect for the members of this forum and try not to peer down your nose at the rest of us. It only makes you look bad.

I wouldn't be so quick to point out how one should carry themselves on this forum, when you joke about this kind of thing

"So THAT'S the guy who caused the tsunami...I was wondering about that...
" You know nothing of respect.

You live in a very small glass house don't chuck stones around. I have been a mod on this site way before you could even step into conversations above your understanding., like this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Do you know if any of you soul mates have incarnated with you?

This does not happen

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt until this answer, which is absolutely untrue.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Clashes over Syria Worsen

ok it became frontpage about an hour ago in the New york times, you may have gotten that one right. but if Syria was all ready in trouble since yesterday you dont need be a be prophet to figure that one out.

Ok ill give it you this one, but its not over yet.....Prophet

edit on 21-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Darn I thought I'd got the concept about this thread when I stated earlier on that the questions asked are more interesting than the answers. To me it seems that the threads purpose is to act as a mirror to peoples belief systems. i.e. if a monkey looks into a mirror a monkey looks back, kind of thing. Am i anywhere near to close ModernAcademia ?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Darn I thought I'd got the concept about this thread when I stated earlier on that the questions asked are more interesting than the answers. To me it seems that the threads purpose is to act as a mirror to peoples belief systems. i.e. if a monkey looks into a mirror a monkey looks back, kind of thing. Am i anywhere near to close ModernAcademia ?

Pretty much
I found it amazing that at page 7 people were still calling me a false prophet

Like the person above said Syria was obvious... sure

I remember me and my work colleagues were arguing over Libya, I said the u.s. troops will stay there for a while, not just a few days
They called me a conspiracy theorist and sent me a link saying "Look, exactly the opposite of what you were saying".
It was a link that they were only planning to have troops in Libya for a few days
I said ya sure, and Iraq was only supposed to be a few weeks and Afghanistan was never meant to be this long
See my signature

It's understanding the system
Understand the system and anyone can prophesize

But the reason I made the thread is because one of the things I dislike the most since the site redesign is when something from the prophecy section is the top topic of the day

So many people are so gullible
People believe in prophets too much, they believe in them so much that they are too open minded when joe nobody makes a thread saying "I know what is going to happen"

Remember that thread a long time ago about a man saying he was being followed by an armless monster?
Then SkepticOverlord took the image and played with colors and saturation showing no reflection of color so the armless monster was fake
But even after that proof people were angry and still believed maybe it was true

This is being way too gullible
That's why I was saying it's like Namaste where everyone has a little god in them
Everyone has a little prophet in them, but stop looking for real prophets and be your own prophet
Not by making prophecies but just making predictions based not on clairvoyance but by simply understanding how the system works.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why did you ignore my questions?

Please answer my questions great prophet for though art needeth to doth so.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

How many people will attend the upcoming PTA meeting at Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda MD?

Howwill they vote on the issue of smoking cigarettes in the quad?

,,,,the silence is deafening

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well if it's any consolation I agree, the objective of the thread was missed by most of the posters on here. Did anyone even read the original post. If anything, it shows a shocking lack of comprehension from the posters getting annoyed and calling you out for being a false prophet, whatever that is.

It's probably a side effect of people's weird beliefs that include mystical powers such as clairvoyance and precognition. If you believe in something too much then you can fail to see the obvious.

Anyway's i thought you raised some interesting points S+F for you

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Well if it's any consolation I agree, the objective of the thread was missed by most of the posters on here. Did anyone even read the original post. If anything, it shows a shocking lack of comprehension from the posters getting annoyed and calling you out for being a false prophet, whatever that is.

It's probably a side effect of people's weird beliefs that include mystical powers such as clairvoyance and precognition. If you believe in something too much then you can fail to see the obvious.

Anyway's i thought you raised some interesting points S+F for you

Thanks and you know what
In a way I really am a prophet
Because I prophecized that the questions would be more interesting than the answers, and that's exactly what happened

I think that this makes a very interesting point
This is why I never called myself a conspiracy theorist, just a skeptic
Because i'm even skeptical of conspiracy theorists

90% of the posters in this thread have no idea what was going on in this thread, they were pretty much lab rats

And you are right, it is shoking that still people did not get the point of the thread
I don't know if it's lack of intelligence or just plain laziness in reading the OP and subsequent posts of mine

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
you cant live without a prophet, thats like a profile with no avatar....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whalebrr
you cant live without a prophet, thats like a profile with no avatar....

If anything was ever written, it was probably edited

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

they were pretty much lab rats

Then that would make you the rat turd.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by darkbake
how can I think more clearly?

Raw Fruits and Raw Nuts