It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
To the OP - can you clearly explain what the "false flag" is in this situation? For example, proponents of the idea that a false flag alien invasion takes place at the Olympics often suggest that it will be a hologram -- i.e. "false". Are you suggesting that the shooting didn't happen? Please write in a clearer and more coherent manner if you expect people to read your crazy rants.

You are just too stupid to read between the lines

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
BIGGEST in US History? Umm... I think Cho still has the High Score.

What's Cho?
Virginia tech had 32 dead, no?

What would make anyone do this?
I know that's a hard question to answer but then think of it this way: what would make the government want to pretend something like this happened?
Gun control!

I know we have a lot loopy people walking this planet, but I don't even think the loopiest people hold visions of killing random people in a theater like this. It's not normal.......er, in an abnormal sense I mean.
Deranged murderous people usually want specific people killed (ex-lovers, former bosses) although there are exceptions I know.

I don't buy what they're trying to sell though. So I'm with you OP except, your title is evidently wrong though.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey HumanAlien

well CNN keep saying it

its the biggest shooting in the USA in term of victims
around 90 in total that were shot

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Depends on how we are defining biggest..

Clearly, Holmes killed a lot less people than Cho Seung-Hui.. But he also shot nearly 3 times as many people combined with the dead.

Too many people are willing to call false flag. What's it for? It used to be that a false flag was a pretense engineered to gain approval for war. Like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Now adays? Everything seems to be a false flags. And how many of these false flags have happened with no real consequences like martial law or an invasion? A lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This to me seems like the 'port Arthur Massacre' in Tasmania which saw a Martin Bryant kill innocent people with headshots. One of the biggest massacres which then brought in the gun laws.
A documentary called 'A question of guilt' showed evidence the killer was a highly trained professional and blamed on this guy Martin Bryant.
Kill a whole bunch of people and manipulate the media to show that someone who doesnt have alot of friends just lost it and went on a rampage because they were unhappy with life.
Then they can say that everyone who hates life can potentially go on a killing spree so they remove the guns from everyone. People who go on a spree like this usually kill themselves after.
We will soon see the evidence wont match up

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Honor93

Oh and you know this from your extensive work in the field? /sarcasm. False flag is a generic term that has lost all of it's meaning (along with many other words) since conspiracies turned into a bloody fad.
ah geez, i actually thought this post was relevent to the topic ... silly me.

the term false flag has been around longer than both of us and used in more instances than you've probably ever known about.
need some examples?

btw, when did conspiracies turn into a fad ?
the first alien landing? JFK ? Nixon ? the Federal Reserve ? Area 51 ?
do tell, when did the Public (self included) create any of these conspiracies?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It also got overlooked, and it's a question I haven't heard anyone ask, but how did he get out of his apartment? If he lived on the third floor with no fire escape, rigged his apartment with tons of explosives from the inside, then how did he manage to exit his apartment without triggering anything? Has no one thought of that? How did he get out? That's a really interesting question.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Alex Jones was also quick to connect the dots on this mass shooting

Jones mentions the drug referred to as "devils breath". I googled it and came upon >> THIS PAGE

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have a question, why no alarm when the guy answering his phone opened the emergency exit? I know in my local theater if you leave through that door an alarm goes off.. not anything huge just something i found odd

The only thing about this story that strikes me as odd, is the kid booby traps his apartment, then shoots 70 people, then calmly surrenders to police....those 3 things don't really go together

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

and now you want to mix the two to discredit my argument? nice.
i have issue with both the armor and the lack of identity.
you want to separate them, feel free, it doesn't change my opinion, any.

actually, you skipped a response or two but i won't hold it against you, anyone can re-read it for themselves.

"nothing to do with the body armor" you say ... well ok then, what was that covering his body, pantyhose ??

what prevented his identification during the crime ??
i don't suppose that'd be the body armor either, eh?

my first answer was "mystery" ... but, you dismiss and blow it off.
my second suggestion involved identification and you dismiss it as unapplicable.
typical ... no better argument, eh?

no, i don't see what you're talking about.
you didn't say so then and you haven't said so now.
care to share?

if you are implying that the body armor is enough to solidify any argument, you'd be reaching.
however, to simply dismiss it would be foolish.

then you go on to say ...

But the issue is, if he was just a lone nut, he would have the SAME reason to wear body armor.
got a link to support that opinion ??
i can name quite a few "lone gunmen" who neither wore or owned such armor.

why would you think that body armor is a common thing for "lone gunmen" ??
[ maybe a little too much time with the video realm? ]

If he was an "agent" it makes sense to wear body armor, AND if he was a "Lone nut" it makes sense to wear body armor
yes, i understood this the first time you posted it ... i disagreed then and i disagree now.
you can repeat it all you like, i still disagree with this point.

hmmmm, body armor vs concealed identity --> nope, sure don't see any correlations there

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

when i was in college and lived in the dorms, our fire escape doors had alarms in them. As the semester went on the alarms stopped going off. I checked them out one day, and someone had smashed out the little speaker that made the buzzing noise. It barely made any noise when i opened the door. Who know maybe this happened here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

and this ...

The fact that you continue to repeat the same FALSE stuff over and over even after being corrected shows me that you aren't looking at this logically whatsoever, and you don't value truth in the slightest.
is exemplary of pure ignorance in all its glory.
unless you have a breakdown of his gear, we're ALL (including you) speculating.
AND, some of it (depending on brands which are currently unknown), is NOT easily attainable by the general citizenry, that's a fact.

so, rather attack the theories presented, where and what's yours ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree with you, I think there was some ulterior motive. I want to see the list of people killed. I read a blog post from a psychic who seemed a little off but gets a feeling that this was really done to kill a specific person who knew too much.

Check out her blog psychicfocus.blogspot.com... search for batman

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by Ben81

Not to mention that the DOD has an Intelligence office in the area...
There are a great deal of coincidences in this event that would cause someone of a suspicious nature to be a little.....suspicious.
He just up and left school suddenly?
Manchurian Candidate much?

_VH

Good point. Remember Sirhan Sirhan /www.artsjournal.com... or Timothy McVey, James Earl Ray etc.
My gut feeling is this is just the beginning. Especially if it looks like puppet Obama is going to get hammered in the election. With the economy on the verge of collapse and soooo many people out of work, not to mention the liberal racial and class warfare propaganda, it won't take much to create a situation that instigates martial law.
The push to sign the UN small arms ban is a test. Don't fall for it. If another serious "event" occurs before the election you will know the forceful takeover of America is at hand. Lets hope it does not get that far.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Don't feel like going through 23 pages so not sure if this was posted.
Doesn't reveal much but at least we know something happened.

From cell phone:

Shooting in aurora movies people shot

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Haven't seen this said on here yet, granted i haven't gone through all 23 pages, regardless whether false flag or not my heart goes out to victims and their families

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
reply to post by Cassius666

Except, Holmes didn't snap without warning. His attack took careful planning with skills that it isn't clear how he obtained. You're fear mongering. He could have easily mowed down people at a crowded establishment with a car.

Yes, exactly. He was calm and collected while mowing down helpless civilians, shooting with a 50% accuracy rate. Left calmly, like nothing ever happened.

Where did he get the tear gas, armor, bombs, etc? And how did he figure out how to rig up his apartment in such a way that the police had never seen anything like it before? The internet searches and transactions he was conducting must've been turning up red flags left and right at the NSA and CIA. There is no way this happened without them at least KNOWING about it. But I unfortunately think that they actually conducted it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
No evidence has been presented that it was a false flag attack.

Below is an account from an eyewitness (Corbin Dates) sitting in the 2nd row who saw someone answer his phone, go to the emergency exit, prop it open, continue his conversation, and appeared to wave someone in. Also mentions the shooter was 5' 8" - 5' 9", and James Holmes is 6' 3".

www.youtube.com...

Separate interview of Corbin Dates:
video.msnbc.msn.com...

A different eyewitness says that there was probably an accomplice. He said that a tear gas canister was thrown from the opposite side of where the shooter was. Messaged the uploader to get the full source video:
www.youtube.com...

Someone on AboveTopSecret (ffrealmsrider) posted the following, I've messaged him asking him for more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Tell you what I think, research the Lee Harvey Oswald story, read up on this man and what happened to him. Then look at this again.
My thoughts are as follows:
One Brainwashed individual with a problem or two. A CIA or NSA Black Op at the behest of a group we probably never heard of. The mission? To kill a lot of people in a bloodbath, dressed in military type gear, with military style weaponry. A professionally installed, from the looks of it, elaborate booby trapped apartment with a rather large device in it. The apartment was no doubt a trap for police, and he had a motion detector setup that started a loop play of some kind of Techno music, the same song over and over, loud, so the police would be called, no matter what. One girl, who lived downstairs, almost opened the door, thanks to her intuition, she did not, and lived. Then, they guy just gives up without a fight. Wonder how long before something bad happens to him, like happened to Oswald?
This thing stinks to high heaven.

And MSM will talk about nothing else.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What I find funny is there are no deranged, emotionally charged people.. ever. ALL events that happen are ALL false flags, NWO agendas, TPTB plots, etc. So.. are there ever any tragedies that are actually driven by people who are just on the edge? Or are they all agendas?

If you follow this site (and sites like it), there is never an actual case of someone being deranged and dangerous. There is always some plot.. some sinister purpose. And the only thing funnier than this, is that 10 or more people will offer what they think is the gospel truth about an event.. which clashes with all other claims by like-minded folks.

Sorry.. you can't all be right. Maybe all of you who think there is a grand motive can get together and decide on a single motive? It's difficult to follow all the threads of completely opposing viewpoints of conspiracies.

All your posts really do, is point out how very wrong almost all of you are, almost all the time.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join