It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure when I was listening to the police scanners that they were sweeping the mall next to the theater, they were checking the first and second floor and requested decontamination for blood at Dillard's.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
double
edit on 21-7-2012 by JizzyMcButter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
Coroner identifies 12 victims in Colorado movie theater shooting

Arapahoe County Coroner Michael Dobersen said in a statement "a total of 11 victims have been definitively identified ... One additional victim, had been presumptively identified." They are as follows:

Jessica N. Ghawi, 24

Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6

John T. Larimer, 27

Alexander J. Boik, 18

Jesse E. Childress, 29

Jonathan T. Blunk, 26

Rebecca Ann Wingo, 32

Alex M. Sullivan, 27

Gordon W. Cowden, 51

Micayala C. Medek, 23

Alexander C. Teves, 24

Another victim, Matthew R. McQuinn, 27, has been presumptively identified, but is awaiting definitive identification, the coroner's office said. (Reporting by Stephanie Simon; Writing by Tim Gaynor; Editing by Peter Cooney and Stacey Joyce)

Victims

I don't want to downplay the seriousness of this tragedy, but if it was a mind control massacre, could any of these people be the "target".

Well CBS denver just said on the local news that "John T. Larimer, 27" was a Navy Cryptoanalyst

He could have been a potential target if you want to look at that angle.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Listen to This

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This could be so random of an event that god himself set a plan in motion. It is part of a big picture one way or another, whether it was a plan or a reaction of an event....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Listen to This

Can't view it, what is it about?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Let me make a new prediction here and now... Media says: holmes was on 1 unknow site.... He was on ATS.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Update from James Holmes .. WTH

Released Inmate: Holmes ‘acting crazy,’ spitting at guards’

Remorseless mass-murder suspect James Holmes was locked up alone Saturday over fears that the self-proclaimed Joker would become a target for other inmates.

The man accused in the Colorado movie theater massacre was still behaving erratically on the day after his rampage at a midnight screening of “The Dark Night Rises” — the last film in the Batman trilogy.

“Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” a jail employee told the Daily News. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.

“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” the inmate told The News. “He’s spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”

Did he receive a rabie dose so he couldnt testify properly ?
this irrationality from a doctor who become mindless is very unusual to say the least
it mean he was contaminated with something to make him act like an animal in prison

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

how convenient he was working in a neuro lab that test brain cells
maybe soon they will accuse him of being a terrorist who tainting drugs on the BlackMarket
with his neuro drug and it caused all of those unexplained "zombie" attacks
he was then suddenly infected by accident and commited his mass murder in the cinema
before boody trapping like a crazy dude his entire apartment

like a nice science fiction movie script
but now its happening in real life
edit on 7/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Oh and you know this from your extensive work in the field? /sarcasm. False flag is a generic term that has lost all of it's meaning (along with many other words) since conspiracies turned into a bloody fad.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Are there any other links? Prisonplanet can be a hit and miss at times. Though the rabid theory is intriguing, as I myself am still waiting for the zombie outbreak.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

False flag (aka Black Flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

Well sounds like this theory is still spot on of being what many would call a false flag.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
This guy killed completely random people for no reason. What was the motivation, what was the hatred, the people had no relation to him at all, so i have a real problem believing this was some angry crazy loner, because these type of people take it out on things they hate, be it political people or the school they went to.

This guy just went to some random cinema and killed random people he didn't know and had no reason to kill, so what was the reason? that's why it doesn't add up to me, he wasn't striking back at something, he didn't snap and take it out on something he hated.

That person (especially on those older shots where he was a young teen) for me looks like the TYPICAL, american suburban teen who is unhappy with his life, who is told by his parents to study to get "a good job", told to go to university and study medicine, had to work a #ty $5/hr job at McDonalds....basically HATING everything how his own life goes and especially hating everyone else who appeared to be happier than him.

He also didn't have any friends whatsoever, probably some social disorder, avoiding any social contacts, not even on the internet...NEVER seen with a girl/friends etc..doesn't even greet his neighbors if he sees them... a typical nerd/loaner to the *extreme*, filled with hate and anger about anyone and anything.

What else is there to explain?
edit on 21-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
ummmm, you started this with your comment about it being a "worthless aspect of the crime".
i disagreed, is this a problem for you?

I said the body armor was a worthless aspect of the crime. I didn't say anything about the identity of the man, which is what you replied about. It's not a problem is you disagree with me, but the way you disagreed had nothing to do with what I said

Here is the flow of conversation:

I said:

Originally posted by James1982
The whole body armor aspect doesn't support or disprove ANY theory at all. It's a worthless aspect of the crime.

To which you replied:

Originally posted by Honor93/i]
are you serious ??
the one component you seem to be over-looking is that of "mystery"
no one witnessed the accused committing any such act
no on-site witness has identified Holmes as the shooter
worthless aspect of the crime ?? how can the shooters identity be verified without a witness ??
oh yeah, we're supposed to take the governments word for it, right?

Your reply had nothing to do with the body armor aspect. You were talking about witnesses and the identity of the man, which is not what I was talking about.Do you see why I'm confused by your posts now?

Anyway,

1. concealment - 2. protection from being apprehended by the wrong team - 3. protection from the anticipated explosion at the apartment - 4. protection from being assaulted by any valiant patrons - need more ??
(notice, i didn't even mention a shootout with police)

Yes, those are all very reasonable ideas as to why he would wear body armor. But the issue is, if he was just a lone nut, he would have the SAME reason to wear body armor. Which is why I say the fact he was wearing body armor doesn't matter, because it doesn't support EITHER theory more than the other. If he was an "agent" it makes sense to wear body armor, AND if he was a "Lone nut" it makes sense to wear body armor.

The only way wearing body armor is somehow relevant to proving one hypothesis over the other is if the body armor only makes sense as a lone nut, or an agent. In this case, the use of body armor makes sense for BOTH ideas, so it doesn't offer anything of value to either side of the argument.

because i don't find the lack of verifiable identity worthless either.
IF there was any identification by any party (70+ of them), i might feel differently, but not yet.

Fair enough...... but I'll ask again what this has to do with body armor or anything I posted? I never said anything about his identity, so I don't understand why you keep posting in reply to me as if I said his identity wasn't important, when I never said anything of the sort

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
*Question*

How does an unemployed Medical student get thousands of dollars in tactical gear and weapons, by himself, in a matter of a couple weeks?

Riddle me that, ATS

?

~the Rev.

The same way anybody else does, they either buy it or steal it. I'm assuming he bought it, though.

Just because he was unemployed doesn't mean he was broke. Unless you have any information about his finances, such as proof he was living off top ramen and homeless or something along those lines, then I don't see how it's reasonable to consider it suspicious for him to have that much money. People do have savings. People do have valuable stuff they own. He could have had some gold coins inherited from a family member, expensive electronics, etc or anything else of value that he just sold in order to raise the money.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Manchurian candidate as was picked up by a poster in the very first page is the only salient answer to this thread as it is postulated as a false flag. Do you believe it or do you not?

There actually is no argument about the purpose of guns, the lowly Deringer had one purpose, and that was to kill at close range, aka personal protection, most likely it maimed more than killed, deliberately or otherwise. If you transfer that to today with all the arsenal of available weapons, and as yet another poster has said that "we should all be armed" to the like of a cinema in Colorado, can you not imagine the mayhem. There is nothing magical about a gun, it does what it says on the tin, the magic about the way it is used is something else.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

James didnt had the profile to waste that much money and risk his carreer by buying dangerous stuff massively
was he a zombie apocalypse prepper or what

WHY do you continue to say this over and over again, when you have been corrected numerous times by numerous people?

You are wrong, horribly wrong, about this single aspect of the whole thing. There is no "risk" to buying all this stuff. No red flags. Most any American can buy every single weapon that the shooter had without any issues or risk to their career. Unless you are already under suspicion by some government agency, or a felon, this is a total non-issue.

The fact that you continue to repeat the same FALSE stuff over and over even after being corrected shows me that you aren't looking at this logically whatsoever, and you don't value truth in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViktorHaze
reply to post by neo96

No doubt.
I live in Canada, and I have a friend with that same arsenal.
I also know of a couple of people with more than that.
So yeah, the weapons of choice are not the unusual part of this event.

Vic Toews probably has someone at CSIS checking your ip address to find out who you are. A fleet of black Suburbans will be showing up at your door sometimes this week.

You're either with him or with the [insert whatever issue is being discussed]

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So he went from surrendering peaceably to spitting on authority.
Something changed. Maybe he is pissed at the system that didn't follow through with their end of the bargain.
I bet that all he did was open the side door and threw a canister in trade for a promise of some money and a new identity.

Why in the hell would the police blow up his apartment knowing everything would be destroyed.
Was his place even wired to explode.
One device going off would have triggered the rest.
There would have been a very massive explosion if his place was set up the way it was made out to be.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it boils down to one thing

they want your guns

cant you see that?

they want your guns

usa = israel

the UN cant microchip you if you can fend them off

they want your guns

they want your guns

they want your guns

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Why argumenting the same thing over and over
get over the #8 in the Op list
First i dont live in america
and second with all the huge defense budget the gov spend
to spy on americans finding exactly people that would bought
such a huge amount of bullet wasting 2000 $ in one shot
it would look suspicious to say the least
because logicaly .. there is a chance the buyer will soon commit a mass murder

Im in Canada so we dont have Gun shop near the grocery stores
the guns should be more regulated .. especially if you buy such high amount of bullet
maybe if he was a old military soldier living in a farm on a big land with trees everywhere
we would say ..he is probably a red neck who love shooting guns all day long
but this student was living near familly in a small apartment
are the autorities retarded or what .. why they didnt suspect one guy living near famillies in an apartment block
having such an arsenal in a urban area ..

something is NOT logic sorry
they should know better and be better detectives

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join