It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here is something interesting I picked up on since I have been studying Orthodox Judaism the past couple of years.

In the Jewish Calendar, the shooting in Aurora occurred at the early hours of the first day of Av. Right now, we are in the Three Weeks period of mourning for the loss of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, a time that is well-known for chaos, danger, and general mayhem.

The Babylonian Talmud, Taanit 29a, states that "when we enter [the month of] Av, our joy is diminished". This is because the darkest events in Jewish history occurred during the first week and a half of this month, particularly The Nine Days which culminate in Tisha B'Av, the 9th of Av.

In this period, many calamities befell the Jewish people throughout the generations.

Coincidence? Doubtful. I also found it highly strange that Drudge is reporting that someone allegedly opened one of the side doors to let this guy come in and start shooting.

At a minimum, I think this guy was under some heavy mind control of some kind. In the weeks ahead, maybe we will learn more about the motives for his actions. Creepy.

I'll tell you one more clue that stands out. On Drudge and in the media, you see a picture of the killer wearing bright red hair. Esau, Jacob's brother, and representative of Rome symbolically according to the Jewish Sages, was well-reputed to have bright red hair. Esau lost his birthright to Jacob, and is considered a foe of Jacob (Israel). I find it utterly striking that this killer would be plastered all over the media with bright red hair.

There are some very significant occult symbolism in this killing spree. And it will take some detective work to really understand what happened here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
Haven't seen this said on here yet, granted i haven't gone through all 23 pages, regardless whether false flag or not my heart goes out to victims and their families

I have gone through all now 24 pages
but let me tell you this .. so far it look like a false flag
no doubts about it
the more they release details .. the more we questions their credibility

Edit for correction :

the more they release details .. the more they lose their credibility
edit on 7/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Really. This thread is very alarming, and there was a prediction made.

Not only that, but I'm going to link the thread with my post, because on this post, I added, the numerology of the date, and the actual output of the astrochart, free charts, when you put, any name, the date, midnight, Aurora, Colorado and that is a NWO message.

In addition to the Vedic, and it all comes back to 9/11, and SATAN and the abyss, Blackjack 21, satan again, and 9/11 thrown in, and that is revelations 9/11 and the abyss and its ruler, not to mention, the Vedic astrology which is for that day, the re-emergence of the Black Snake. Now on the 23 they will have a celebration for this Big Black Python that their Sungod Krishna defeated, AKA Satan, and its return sounds like the return of Quetzcoatl.

Its the most esoteric tied in puzzle that on every level all says the same thing.

They choose this date deliberately and with extreme care, for a long time in advance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Satan? really? not all of us believe in fairy tails

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Have any reports come out James went to any shooting ranges or even had familiarity with weapons? He knew how to reload in a panicked smoke filled room...

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Have any reports come out James went to any shooting ranges or even had familiarity with weapons? He knew how to reload in a panicked smoke filled room...

Somehow he knew how to do things that would've required a team of CIA.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Some things seem rather odd about this, particularly with the timing regarding some agenda involving small arms. It's almost too convenient. Which is why we're discussing this on a conspiracy website...

I'm curious about whether any people the shooter knew thought something odd was up. Not necessarily from him, but like suspicion of being tailed or shadowed. Whether or not they'd talk though is another question too. (Particularly if they noticed what might be a threat, or even confronted and told to stay quiet about it lest the worst happens to them anyways.)

A group doing an operation might not be able to blackmail or directly threaten a person into doing something, but sometimes I wonder how many people would play the roll of patsy if somebody they cared about was placed under threat of harm. If a person is observed and profiled long enough such that it was known they wouldn't trade their friends and family's safety for that of strangers, they may make an easy mark. In such a case, even somebody like a grandma could be set up to "go ballistic" when provided with easy means and given the call.

Things that make ya go hmmm?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think what the OP and many of us are feeling is, ever since 9-11, their agenda has been overtly revealed and received!
Every major event, that makes the MSM tends to lead to less and less liberties while being presented as safety and preventive measures. It's bull!!!

Because 19 pretend hijackers, one underwear and one shoe bomber entered planes with alleged weapons (who ALL had CIA affiliations) we all get molested at airports including infants and toddlers and told what we can bring on and what needs to be left behind.

Really? That's a free country?

That's just one small example of false flag marketing. The overall agenda is to not allow us to do a thing without getting approval first. It's sickening. Some of you may be used to this because you're young and don't know any other way but from where I sit, this is deplorable.

We have nothing but a bunch of murderous criminals running this country (world) and we're taking orders!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Ok..... so if the shooter was "black ops" what was the point of him wearing body armor?

As I said before the body armor is a non issue. If the armor is suspicious for a regular "lone nut" it's just as suspicious for some "black ops" person.

You really think the shooter was "black ops?"

Considering the shooter was only 5' 8" - 5' 9", it was used to cover up the identity of the real shooter. Also, since the shooter was someone else, they needed him well protected in case he got rushed. They weren't taking any chances that this plan got revealed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi

Originally posted by James1982
Ok..... so if the shooter was "black ops" what was the point of him wearing body armor?

As I said before the body armor is a non issue. If the armor is suspicious for a regular "lone nut" it's just as suspicious for some "black ops" person.

You really think the shooter was "black ops?"

Considering the shooter was only 5' 8" - 5' 9", it was used to cover up the identity of the real shooter. Also, since the shooter was someone else, they needed him well protected in case he got rushed. They weren't taking any chances that this plan got revealed.

This is exactly what i though
i posted the same though somehwere in the 24 pages

good to know im not alone thinking that

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyzan

Satan? really? not all of us believe in fairy tails

You don't have to, but they either do, (in their own way, though I would substitute whatever annanuki names they have for these entities or ETs), and they do everything according the numbers and dates, and well in advance, and tightly woven. Or they are doing it for the symbolism and especially this: The frequency, of the numbers, the geometry, and the potency of belief thrown in, from those who do.

The whole universe is waves. What happens if you blow on water?

They attempt to create a matrix within a matrix, and a box, of lower frequency, and can open portals.

They "worship" I'm not sure whether that is the case, or is it being chained to, or following,, the ancient gods/demiurges/ets/elohim of old. Annanuki: Enki/Enlil/Zeus, etc.Marduk.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by liveandlearn

The only thing that makes me think that is if you read the thread at the top of New Topic page.

People were listening to the police scanners and there was talk about the guy wanting to speak to the NAVY.
He has no known affiliation with the NAVY.

Sometimes they do have handlers and know about it. They think they are full fledged agents, but they're expendable soldiers.

Odd request no?

Not to say Colorado doesn't have a Large NAVY base...

Wow Wth the navy Division funds HAARP also
edit on 21-7-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Who that video is mind blowing.
This stuff is legal in the us as far as i can tell and it's properly named the devils breathe.
I wonder how much bullsh#p has been carried out with this stuff?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yup . we live in 2 matrix
the first one created by the governments and elites since the birth of Christ
and the second one is the 4th dimension / after life / ascension

not easy knowing they are there i know .. you know there is something more
there is something very unatural about are ways of living now
the poor getting poorer and the rich.. richer
the planet is totaly unbalanced and this 21 december the galactic allignement will happen
all the 26000 yrs life cycle is over and another 26000 yrs will start
the time to decide is now .. its literaly the final exam of all exams metaphoricaly speaking

so now we are in a period were it look like all hell have broke loose
terrorist attack will probably increase and with more natural disasters
because we are in a pure negative energy zone right now before it all end on the 21 december
the tipping point is before the 21

edit on 7/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

It just rubs me the wrong way when insecure men feel the need to talk about how big their dicks are durnig a time like this that's all.

That is kind of a funny statement since both guns we were talking about are rather small....

Sorry for hitting some nerve with you but that wasn't my intentions and that small sidebar was really mainly just to that one poster. I wasn't trying to bang my chest in any way.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
Somehow he knew how to do things that would've required a team of CIA.

Really? like what?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes, it's possible that hundreds of police officers and federal agents are all in on one big conspiracy to get a kid into a theater to kill innocent people, then cover it up for unknown reasons (unless to pass the UN gun treaty?)

Sure, that's possible.

But to me, it's plausible that he's just a wacko who fell through the cracks. He's an accident in society.

Your car is equipped with amazing ingenuity. You have car insurance and health insurance, yet you take out life insurance as well, because no matter how hard you try, no matter how many precautions you take, accidents will always happen.

That is what I believe this was. An accident. Maybe i'm wrong
edit on 21-7-2012 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

8) The gunman had a big unsual arsenal (no civilians can have all that without even being suspected) * .40 glock handgun * Remington shotgun * AR15 semi automatic (with a special designed magasine to old 100 bullets)

So 4 guns are considered to be an arsenal?

Simple fact they are the most common firearms in this country in fact millions of Americans has an ar-15, or a shotgun, and hand gun such as those look at any person's home they have the very same "brands" and "arms types".

God dammit, when they said large arsenal they meant what he was carrying was quite a bit for one man to carry.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

2) Gunman was covered head to toe -> witness cant confirm shooter face
the elites can now put anybody face they want on TV
and say this was the shooter (young friendly but shy neighboor
who even had a beer with a adult black guy at the bar and didnt seem at all to have mental issue
went to college with a smily friendly picture .. he didnt had the killer profile

3) Gunman came from the side exit door : That door is usualy locked for good reasons
that mean someone must have left that door unlock / opened for him

Really ......

The shooter, Holmes, bought a ticket, he sat in the front row of the theatre. He was seen by numerous people
Afterwards survivors and theatre employees were able to ID him

He then went out the emergency exit. While it is locked from the outside all it would take was a piece of duct
on the latch or a block of wood wedged in the door to prevent it closing . As a Firefighter we carry such blocks
of wood to block open doors in building

Fasle Flag....? Hardly

Reads as run of the mill nut case - in this case probably more intelligent than usual whack job

This was planned for months in advance - guy probably went to that theatre for several months marking out
enterences. Parked car near the exit used to enter back inside

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join