It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The key points that jump out from Adele's song "SkyFall"

"feel the earth move"

"for this is the end"

"when it crumbles"

"when worlds collide, and days are dark"

"without the security"

"keeping me from harm"

Interesting

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The new Bond film has its premier in the Alert hall in London tonight.
Not that it means anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
The new Bond film has its premier in the Alert hall in London tonight.
Not that it means anything.

Is this the Red Carpet type Premier for the celebrities ? I don't have a general release date until the 26th.Could be telling by who attends and the nature of the Red Carpet production.Could you keep us informed please?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I`ll do my best !

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's some news about tonight's premier.
I think Prince Charles was ther.

www.digitalspy.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Here's some news about tonight's premier.
I think Prince Charles was ther.

www.digitalspy.co.uk...

Thank's for that,Lambros.Actually caught a little on my television here in Australia.Said all proceed's would go to the real spy agencies.How nice that your money will be used against you.Also see this link from the scource you provided.

Movies

'Skyfall' influenced by 'The Dark Knight', says Sam Mendes

Published Friday, Oct 19 2012, 9:12pm EST | By Simon Reynolds |16 comments

Skyfall director Sam Mendes has admitted that Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy inspired him while making the latest James Bond movie.

The Oscar-winning British director described Nolan's superhero blockbuster The Dark Knight as a "game changer", adding that it gave him the belief to make a 007 outing with more complexity.

"In terms of what Chris Nolan achieved, specifically The Dark Knight, the second movie, what it achieved, which is something exceptional… it was a game changer for everybody," he told The Playlist.

"What Nolan proved was that you can make a huge movie that is thrilling and entertaining and has a lot to say about the world we live in, even if, in the case with The Dark Knight, it's not even set in our world.

"That did help give me the confidence to take this movie in directions that, without The Dark Knight, might not have been possible."

That aside,it appears that the Great Game has started.From my above post =
N V , V and AYN is now in play !
It has begun.

edit on 23-10-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Adding text

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry AYN should read as ANY. Apologies.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Just saw pictures of Huurocane Sandy. That's going to hit my region in a day to two. Looks just like the sky IS falling. Dayummm! I don't know if that fits this prophesy stuff here, but I sure as heck have to be watching for the sky to pull my darned roof off again.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Why were you reminding everyone this is a conspiracy website. HAHA.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
How very interesting that this thread is spewed out NOW, while everyone's watching the tsunami/earthquake/hurricane...Like their airing dirty laundry while everyone's distracted. I also missed your 1st thread due to sliding.

B@st@rds...

To the OP: Well done, thanks for your contribution!
S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This thread needs a boost to the top. In all of the election madness, this is one very different and interesting thread. It still gives me chills. Thanks for posting 13th Z.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOtter
This thread needs a boost to the top. In all of the election madness, this is one very different and interesting thread. It still gives me chills. Thanks for posting 13th Z.

Agreed. It's one of the most interesting threads I've come across. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns into an even more enormous thread than it already is, in the not too distant future

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I gave this to the end of the month.Again today this a time zone thing, but the next 24 hrs is likely to be significant.Northern Hemisphere.At time of writting, interesting date reversed.North Pole/South Pole.If you can work this out,it is not directley relatated to the obviuos, But secondary.Sky Fall.
edit on 9-11-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: S

edit on 9-11-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Felt inclined

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

With the recent events, I'd like to know your thoughts. How have things lined up with your point of view of how things would go down?

We had a mass shooting in the middle of the country in Colorado and now we've had one on each coast in Oregon and Connecticut. Seems like "they" are pin pointing each section of the country.

Your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Hi Friend,
I am aware of these event's.I have needed to come here and write in depth.I am kept so busy.I never even got the chance to start the new post.Most of what I encoded has come to pass.The only one that has not is AA. If I am observing this correctly that card is better suited to January and the excuse has just been set,by the very event's you mentioned.I will rename my codex of AA to AAI.
Also note that Petreus ( Super Spy Agent ) fell on his sword the very day that Sky Fall was released in America.I will try and explain this in depth at a later date. I am sorry I can't put energy into answering you right now,but I am everywhere right now.
I will post a link to a reply I left in a thread.Read this and read between the lines.There are clues there.Thank you for asking for my views , I will do my best to answer them in time.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Inserting link

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by shasta9600

Hi Friend,
I am aware of these event's.I have needed to come here and write in depth.I am kept so busy.I never even got the chance to start the new post.Most of what I encoded has come to pass.The only one that has not is AA. If I am observing this correctly that card is better suited to January and the excuse has just been set,by the very event's you mentioned.I will rename my codex of AA to AAI.
Also note that Petreus ( Super Spy Agent ) fell on his sword the very day that Sky Fall was released in America.I will try and explain this in depth at a later date. I am sorry I can't put energy into answering you right now,but I am everywhere right now.
I will post a link to a reply I left in a thread.Read this and read between the lines.There are clues there.Thank you for asking for my views , I will do my best to answer them in time.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: Inserting link

You said that most of what was encoded in your last codex, has come to pass. Were the shootings in Oregon and Connecticut part of that? If so, without going into a huge post, cause I know you're busy, could you provide some additional brief clues as to how/what?

Thanks in advance, if you get a chance. If not, hopefully we'll hear from you again sometime soon

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join