It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
The problem with coincidences is that they can mean everything, or nothing at all. Speaking of which:

Here are two people who were involved in shootings. Notice the similar closed-mouth smile. The slight angle of the neck cocked towards their right. The fact that both have "crazy eyes". The colors of the shirts and backgrounds being close to inverted with each other.

Your point is fair, although out of context. I suggest there are similarities in those men's expressions because insanity has a general kind of look to it. Ask anyone who has spent enough time around really disturbed folks, and they will tell you there is a particular kind of vacant look in the eyes, and smile. You're just kind of reaching with a lot of the rest of that stuff... but I understand many would say that of OP's ideas...

Originally posted by theruthlessone
I love the people who say anyone can predict these kind of things.......

Erm go on then...........

Posts like this are a great example of what makes this site so frustrating to read sometimes. If you don't believe in something, you have no obligation to discuss it. If you feel that you can debunk something, and that is your agenda then please do so with facts or logic. But you have not. You feel the need to make a snide comment that actually only (by its wording) proves you didn't really read much, before making up your mind that he was disingenuous.

Title of this thread is "10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice." In the relevant, linked post it is clearly stated that this was not meant (at the time) as a "prediction." OP has never claimed psychic powers.

To the poster who asked about subtraction in numerology: Usually what we are trying to do is get a multiple-digit number down to a single digit, which to my knowledge is always done by adding the digits. Thus 1984 would become 22 (1+9+8+4) which would then become 4 (2+2). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong....

Okay, I'm done for now. maybe more later.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Looks like I have more posts to address. Before I attack this is a more linear manner, I want to address this, as I feel it's important:

Originally posted by sheeplearepeople
It's unfortunate that the OP feels that Lucius is synonymous with Lucifer. Lucius means light and there have been three Popes who have taken the name.

"Synonymous" may be somewhat inaccurate, but it is close. The names Lucius and Lucifer share the same root, that being the latin term for "light." The name "lucifer" actually means light-bearer, or vessel-of-light.

It is also KNOWN that Lucius trust is Luciferian in their beliefs. Perhaps they're the ones you should ask about the association between the names...
edit on 9-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Sheep flavour,you have truely misunderstood the context of what I have said.I will adress this at some later date as I don't have time.I have come here to leave the following.As it bothering me this morning.

13-23-33
Argo's
Field
Harvest
Holmes
Aurora
Light
Greenish
Canberra
Gillard
Worldwide
Cere's
September 9
Thud
I can't see
I'm sorry

What does it mean?It is not clear to me yet.I have been bombarded with this language,since waking this morning.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. And please pardon my delayed response, I had lost track of this thread. Your word list looks vaguely familiar. A monitor more ago, someone on ATS posted a link to a random word generator. I went to that site and got some random words that, if you are of a mind to put a spin on it, alluded to a worldwide catastrophe and recovery of some sort. It creeped me out. I'd didnt write any of it down. Now I wish I had. There's a certain overlap to your word list and what I vaguely remember of mine. The reason I ran screaming from the list, figuratively speaking, is one of the first words was a word no woman likes to hear or utter aloud. I don't even want to type it out, not in this context, I don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello again, my last post here has lead me on a interesting journey.It has been very eye opening indeed.Another cipher has been revealed.Although currently incomplete.Certain key's are missing.I write this in haste.I have been puting this off for week's and are running out of time.I have international guest's arriving this evening and the upcomming week's are written off.
At the end of this post I will leave my own encryptions.Don't worry if you don't understand it.It will make sense when I explain.There is a pattern pointing to something much worse than the original post I started concerning Dark Night.
It is very different in it's nature,although interwoven.There is a climax comming (Storm comming), well more of a catylst.Which will likely have a domino effect.By the time it is over people around the globe will feel the SKY IS FALLING! I have to broadly date this for now.October 26-November 30. This will lead to large movement's in December.
Now I know the last time I narrowed this down to a twenty four hour time frame and I was crucified even for that.No pleasing some.There a currently three date's that are more likely than other's.However the key's to the cipher are not complete.

If correct the rammiforcation's will alter the world as you know it.I truely don't won't to be vague,but my hand's are tied.The last time I was abscent the post blew out to non managable preportion's that I could not manage the replies.Again I have been bound and lead away at most inconveniant time.I question why this happen's.

I will at the earliest oppertunity start a new and seperate post and lay it out on the table.Take care of yourselves and your loved one's.Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.Pray I'm a fool and Tech Vampire has some dirty boot's for me to kiss.

My encrption's.

Sky is falling
E C
A A
M E
S-T-N
Chciken Little
Ayn
Bond
Anne Hathaway
Holmes
Flemming
N V
V
Pipeline ? (not clear)
Tube
M death implied 13

Well my detractor's will have a field day claiming I'm vague and have covered my base's well.However this is large in it's nature and very different.I know you members all to well,please don't waste your time trying to decipher this and make a competion or game of it.Take note and move forward.So why am I doing this? By exposing something like this in advance, it exposes that the event is not what it appears to be and that it is managed not random.

edit on 9-10-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It's getting scary now !

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Hello again, my last post here has lead me on a interesting journey.It has been very eye opening indeed.Another cipher has been revealed.Although currently incomplete.Certain key's are missing.I write this in haste.I have been puting this off for week's and are running out of time.I have international guest's arriving this evening and the upcomming week's are written off.
At the end of this post I will leave my own encryptions.Don't worry if you don't understand it.It will make sense when I explain.There is a pattern pointing to something much worse than the original post I started concerning Dark Night.
It is very different in it's nature,although interwoven.There is a climax comming (Storm comming), well more of a catylst.Which will likely have a domino effect.By the time it is over people around the globe will feel the SKY IS FALLING! I have to broadly date this for now.October 26-November 30. This will lead to large movement's in December.
Now I know the last time I narrowed this down to a twenty four hour time frame and I was crucified even for that.No pleasing some.There a currently three date's that are more likely than other's.However the key's to the cipher are not complete.

If correct the rammiforcation's will alter the world as you know it.I truely don't won't to be vague,but my hand's are tied.The last time I was abscent the post blew out to non managable preportion's that I could not manage the replies.Again I have been bound and lead away at most inconveniant time.I question why this happen's.

I will at the earliest oppertunity start a new and seperate post and lay it out on the table.Take care of yourselves and your loved one's.Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.Pray I'm a fool and Tech Vampire has some dirty boot's for me to kiss.

My encrption's.

Sky is falling
E C
A A
M E
S-T-N
Chciken Little
Ayn
Bond
Anne Hathaway
Holmes
Flemming
N V
V
Pipeline ? (not clear)
Tube
M death implied 13

Well my detractor's will have a field day claiming I'm vague and have covered my base's well.However this is large in it's nature and very different.I know you members all to well,please don't waste your time trying to decipher this and make a competion or game of it.Take note and move forward.So why am I doing this? By exposing something like this in advance, it exposes that the event is not what it appears to be and that it is managed not random.

This is about the new Bond movie isn't it ?

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Interesting that in Sumeria the 13th zodiac Ophiuchus (the snake holder) from the constellation serpens for snake November 30th-December 17th was the one chosen to be removed from the knowledge of man. This 13th zodiac sign represents a man holding a snake coiled around him. The ancient Sumerians were taught by the Annunaki the existance of an extra planet (the 10th planet) in our solar system at the new dawn for the materialization of their agenda. Baraqiel the fallen angel taught men the art of astrology and disclosed the 13th sign of man in code and therein rose an ancient religious order.

What they don't tell you is that the sun actually passes through 13 constellations not 12 as 'they' want you to believe. They have hidden and removed this ancient clue from the pages of our history for the purpose of further deception and manipulation.

Interesting also that somehow this all has to do with that 'body' which is making its way here in hiding until all will witness it in horror and shock. The sky will indeed appear to be falling.

Obeah is shrouded in mystery as having once been a very powerfull secret religious order lost in time before the eyes of men. The order of the Winged Serpent or Dragon - Serpent of Knowledge. These serpent worshippers are still thriving today in what is the hidden agenda and order of the Obic forces. This all ties to Abbadon the angel of the abyss that appears in Revelations.

Why am I referring to this you ask? Because the NWO/Old World Order is and has everything to do with this ancient 'lost' mystery order that has been allocated by the fallen. This allocation included the royal serpent/dragon bloodlines that we see today who usurped the true royal blood lineages.

Civilization as you know it has been delicately weaved under their guidance and plan. What has been hidden from the eye of man has merely veiled the very same fallen war against mankind and their souls. They have been waiting to play this last card of massive deception at the appointed time when they can harness their technology to enslave and try and alter their appointment with their ultimate demise.

The pipeline is a timeline marker. Once that goes through it will be significant for the next phase.

I see much in your encryptions and in your hidden perceptions.
edit on 9-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Interesting that in Sumeria the 13th zodiac Ophiuchus (the snake holder) from the constellation serpens for snake November 30th-December 17th was the one chosen to be removed from the knowledge of man.

Apparently not - but hey, never let reality get in the way of a good myth I say!

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Interesting that in Sumeria the 13th zodiac Ophiuchus (the snake holder) from the constellation serpens for snake November 30th-December 17th was the one chosen to be removed from the knowledge of man.

Apparently not - but hey, never let reality get in the way of a good myth I say!

This is not common knowledge unless one delves into the archives of ancient history, mystery cults and the not so obvious areas of their origins. There is a huge difference in what is purported as common knowledge in the mainstream vs that which is and has been veiled from the medium of the accepted linear version of accepted history.

Many astrologer's are not even aware of the 13th zodiac sign.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

it is not a 13th zodiac sign because ther are not 13 zodiac signs. There are 12 - each covering 30 degrees of the ecliptic for a nice even 12 signs corresponding to 12 months.

It is, however, the 13th constellation crossing the ecliptic. But constellations are not signs. The signs are all the same size - constellations are not. Zodiacal signs and constellations only have a very rough correspondance.

It is also not of Sumerian origina - the earliest known cases of a 13th constellation are from the Clasical Era - that is classical Greece - roughly 400-200BCE. The constellation was also known to Roman and Islamic astronomy.

Ther is a suggestion that the Greek constellation might be linked, somehow, to a Babylonian consteallation that might have - "sitting gods" - in the same general area of sky. But Babylonian astronomy dates between about 1800-600BCE - "Sumerian" refers to at least 10 different "cilivisations"/dynasties ruling in several different citiesfrom about 3000-2000 BCE including Akkad, Guti, Lagesh, Urruk and Kish - not a single coherent civilisation.

Saying it is "mostly unkown" is at least an admission that you were wrong to say it had been removed from mankind's knowledge tho - well done - even if that is still not really the whole truth. The path to denying ignorance needs to start with small steps like this.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

My encrption's.

Sky is falling
E C
A A
M E
S-T-N
Chciken Little
Ayn
Bond
Anne Hathaway
Holmes
Flemming
N V
V
Pipeline ? (not clear)
Tube
M death implied 13

I know there is a total solar eclipse visible in Australia on November 13, 2012. YES THE 13th!!
Maybe this has something to do with your new prediction? Total darkness = The sky falling? Just a thought.
edit on 9-10-2012 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey Aloy,
I could really go into this with you but I don't know what the point would be. There is a great deal of information but I think it would just deflect people from the pertinent information. It is better to leave a general message without complicating it all thereby loosing the context of the message.

There is a 13th zodiac sign however but truthfully I prefer the simple way without delving too deeply into the ancient historical timelines. Been to University for years and have no desire to communicate in that fashion. It has more to do with the constellation which again is not acknowledged in our modern world.

I enjoyed your post nonetheless, very much! I just don't want this to be about the ego and who is right. That isn't the point at all. I'm sure you know what I mean. Already because of this the message has been lost. Words are powerfull indeed.
edit on 10-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

It has been asked why Aurora?What's with Auroa and the Century Theatre? Aurora is the mother of Lucifer (just another coincidence,I know). It also relates to the Dawn.The Dawn of the New American Century! Look up New America Century.

As such, Paul tells us that we need to understand that Christ Jesus will not return until after the son of perdition comes

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness (son of perdition) is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

The Dark Night Rising is that marker....the "son of perdition" ... who rise signalsthe approaching dawn of the Sun. Aurora is the Latin word for dawn.

Jesus told us: 

As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. John 9:4

For nearly 2,000 years faith has held back the wrath of this world so that all who wanted to be saved had the opportunity. But today, as testified, the last generations would finally reject His rule in their lives and thus remove the chains on the angels in the Euphrates unleashing the natural law in this world which inflicts the consequences of sin - death. Faith in Our God has allowed His Light and iron sceptre to hold back this natural destruction so that salvation could occur. The rise of the Dark Knight fully signals that the night is coming when no more work of salvation may be done, that Christ Jesus will be rejected because of the love of sin and that the world wide destruction set in place as a natural consequence to sin will no longer be held back. Babylon will be destroyed by this Dark Knight, and he will take us straight to Armeggdon and the dawn of Christ Jesus' return in judgement.

"At dawn Jesus was standing on the beach, but the disciples couldn't see who he was". John 21:4

However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"Luke 18:8

If Christians and the descendants of Christian forefathers could understand that our exile is in physical Babylon, then the rise of the East - the raging of Islam and the raging of the other eastern powers against the "sins of the west" is just confirmation that the Creator's harvest of righteous souls is nearly done. We are all staring at the forces of our destruction because we fell back into the love of sin and consequently rejected our Creator because we loved the darkness more. The Dark Knight rises because of it, and yet, to those who love and remain faithful to the true God of Heaven and Earth, the arrival of the shining light bringer - the Venus of the night, does exactly what Venus does - signals the imminent arrival of the Sun at dawn.

As Antichrist Hollywood does so well, they inverse the son of perdition (the Dark Knight) as the "world's saviour". Iran eagerly awaits it's "Mahdi" in their Freemason white triangle parliament building with it's 33 windows, yet the west remains obvlious to it's thousands of Freemason "pastors" falsely preaching that all "gods" are the same and
that sin is acceptable in the Christian life. We die from lack of understanding. The only thing that can delay the decreed end of the age is faith in Christ Jesus and obedience to God's commands. If you can't see that subversives have destroyed those two things and why, then you'll never understand what is coming.

OP, you've raised a lot of good points in this post. May it bring you to the God of Truth to confirm what He is allowing you to see.

edit on 10-10-2012 by WhoKnows100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have not scrutinized the link im about to post. I actually will say this guy seems very troubled... But I came across this posted on another forum. He has been saying things about the sky falling.

I don't mean to up the crazy, this is my first post ever, I just enjoy the idea of prophecy. This could ad an extra angle. Worth a glance imo.

www.missteribabylonestar.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Hey Aloy,
I could really go into this with you but I don't know what the point would be. There is a great deal of information but I think it would just deflect people from the pertinent information. It is better to leave a general message without complicating it all thereby loosing the context of the message.

There is a 13th zodiac sign however but truthfully I prefer the simple way without delving too deeply into the ancient historical timelines. Been to University for years and have no desire to communicate in that fashion. It has more to do with the constellation which again is not acknowledged in our modern world.

I enjoyed your post nonetheless, very much! I just don't want this to be about the ego and who is right. That isn't the point at all. I'm sure you know what I mean. Already because of this the message has been lost. Words are powerfull indeed.

Glad you enjoyed the post - but to be honest your whole message here is meaningless to me due to it's utter lack of reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It's probably equally as pointless to mention that Ophiucus and the great serpent are summer constellations that are found in every modern star chart, but there ya go.
edit on 10-10-2012 by sheeplearepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The media reports of this Dark knight incident read like an exercise in psyops stimulus response. If we are going to study the machine than we need to look at all aspects of its operation before drawing conclusions. I agree sometimes these media events have deeper meanings other than just proceed with caution there is a high risk of drowning.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

The names Lucius and Lucifer share the same root, that being the latin term for "light." The name "lucifer" actually means light-bearer, or vessel-of-light.

So if I understand your point correctly in relation with my observation, you're saying that three historical Popes were named after Lucifer?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry I am still unavailable to write the new thread, still have international guests and time is rapidly getting closer.I will make some quick observation's and comment's.
I have just returned from Interstate.Observed a interesting bus advertisement.The poster showed an ad for the coming Judge Dredd movie. Quoted JUDGEMENT IS COMMING ! The given date October 25, that is one day before the first date I gave.Interesting omen? Also where it said in cinemas October 25TH the M in the lettering for Cinema was distinct and highlighted in red. I also encrpted M above in my latter post.
I also mentioned in my second to last post Argo, now Argo is a movie also being released here,again October 25TH.Interesting precursor.

With concern that I will not get to start the new thread before the domino's begin to fall,I shall leave you a key.So you can research and prehap's start you own journey.

So here is the cross over from Dark Knight Rises to James Bond SkyFall. What doe's Anne Hathaway and 007 have in common.This is not a modern day question.This dates back to the 1500's.Research the historical Anne Hathaway.Ignore the AH Adury Hepburn Clone named AH Anne Hathaway.Anne Hathaway is a given Stage Name by the Actors Guild and is quite deliberate.I don't care what any Bio from Wikkipedia say's about parentage and birth surname's.It is fake, like everything about the exclusive Actor's Guild.

One more little cross over between Lucifer Rises and Sky Fall ,Mendes = Goat of Mendes.
Also listen to the lyric's of Adelle's Sky Fall.Quite telling.All together !

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join