It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Are you rhymes with hitting me?

There is only truth and lies, and the lies are mind glazed over, base level intelligence. And doing that to your children is major child abuse.

I don't consider anyone with intelligence to be capable of posting that to me. And for all dark hats, the coffee's on 24/7, I think you need your mother or some good substitute mother giving you the hero talk of your life.

And for everyone else, just so know, seeing is immunity. It means you are not aiding them in the least.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by yampa

Are you rhymes with hitting me?

There is only truth and lies, and the lies are mind glazed over, base level intelligence. And doing that to your children is major child abuse.

I don't consider anyone with intelligence to be capable of posting that to me. And for all dark hats, the coffee's on 24/7, I think you need your mother or some good substitute mother giving you the hero talk of your life.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Write your ideas about the world down in a few hundreds words. Seek out someone independent who has a concern with the raising of healthy children. Show them your ideas about the world and ask them if they think those ideas will help your children understand the world and make sense of it. Ask them if they think those ideas are healthy. You're a truth seeker right? People seeking the truth should be well aware of the possibility of self-deception. A good way to check for that is to ask someone else.
edit on 26-7-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Has anyone else noticed how the OP quickly went from saying:

I'm not making prediction's here.

to proclaiming:

I said there will be blood sacrifice.Very first screening .I mentioned the U.N .Lucifers agent's are comming for your guns.No coincidence this was planned.

All the OP actually said was:

Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

When asked what he thought the event may be, he replied:

Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice! I'm not making prediction's here.

I must have re-read that original post half a dozen times now, and I still can't find the part about Lucifer's agents taking our guns away like he aserted later on.

I would like to thank the OP for teaching me about the Lucis Trust. That is some legitimately weird stuff. It feels strange that a group of that nature would have a consultary relationship with the U.N. Very interesting.

The part I find even more strange though, is how the OP made the link between this organization and the movie franchise. The vague connection with the name is the only shaky connection he has. It's unfortunate that the OP feels that Lucius is synonymous with Lucifer. Lucius means light and there have been three Popes who have taken the name.

I also believe brushing off any references to comic book lore as childish isn't fair. The OP made the connection with the Batman, and those who know the stories have a right to be heard. When Frank Miller re-created Batman into The Dark Knight, it ceased to be a childrens story. It turned dark, graphic, and introspective. Both the graphic novel and movie versions of The Dark Knight were written for adults.

On a side note. Thank you again to the OP for inspiring me to take a few seconds and learn something new. After reading:

Secondly Batman a Knight??? An American with a Knighthood ???

I found out that there have been around 20 Americans who have been knighted over the years.

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jame's father is a major banking player and was going to testify before congress I believe, anyway, lend his evidence to expose banking corruption.

If I was on the jury I could never find this man guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt.

To me, not only did the dark hats set up this date on purpose and plan it long in advance, ie. with the movie.

But, they chose to sacrifice an intelligent young man, mess with him in their mkutra or mind neurology programs, AND then make an example of all who will testify against their corruption with a clear message to OBEY and be silent.

It makes me want to hand out the bullhorns, because when the dark side does anything, they need to be exposed and even jailed if possible. You never drop the baton of justice.

In fact, the correct response is to: 1. pass the hat and get many PI's investigating all the corrupt people holding positions of trust, ie, judges and officials. And sacrifice a few of them to the jail house. Make certain they really know who theyre working for, and that we're not paying big wages and pensions to our slave masters.

2. Keep firing the cannon of constitutional law, and basic common law, the virtues, that is the real LAW, as opposed to their legislation which is NOT LAW. And if its unlawful, not standing on the backbone of the constitution and basic common laws of "thou shalt not harm, and slavery is harm, fascism is harm, corporate law is harm, strawman and colors of law, is harm", it is legally unlawful legislation.

And any enforcer of unlawful legislation is committing a crime, against what is lawful and is guilty whether or not they are aware of the real law.

So, its an ongoing battle of exposing corruption and firing the real law cannon to rid us of the tyrants.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I went and saw 'Dark Knight' the other night, what an epic story tale!
Loved it!

And yes, absolutely thought it was more than coincidence that the franchise that Cristopher Nolan created has been surrounded by tragedy.
He must be wondering what the heck has he started...

Perhaps it's not so much the voodoo that he do-do, hehe, as it is the scale of events these movies depict, are tapping into a mass subconcious effect, a 'butterfly effect' if you will that has generated some darker events.
Stories like Avatar, 2012, etc have all used archetypes and symbols -some we are familiar with- some not so much, and every action has a reaction.
I hate to sound like a kook but some of these Hollywood blockbusters really do in my personal opinion have matrix's or an almost subliminal Black magik purpose which press buttons in our collective subconcious...

Some proponents of the Mk Ultra or Manchurian candidate school will be all over this concept, it isn't new by any stretch of the imagination.
Ritual sacrifice has been touted left, right and centre in regards to Heath Ledger and so on, who knows what is happening...

Culturally, storytelling is a powerful tool used by both advanced and crude civilisations and societies for many thousands of years.
Words have power and our ability to internalise and process these stories are almost written into our DNA, who can tell what is locked inside some of these epic adventures brought to us on the silver screen.
Surely not mere entertainment.

Wag.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It gets more interesting.
His mentor now denies that he was the mentor.
At 1.58 in Jacobson says:

“… it’s possible… for us to manipulate temporal order, we have loads of power over temporal order, if events happen in the order A/B, a good psycho-physicist can have the subject experience it as B/A, this is routine…”

So the accused Batman shooter, who appeared drugged out of his mind during his first court appearance, and the District Attorney later said she had “no information” on whether Holmes was on medication in court [3], is closely associated to a boastful mind manipulator.

But this gets much more interesting…

John Jacobson now completely denies being James Holmes’ ”mentor”, in fact he outright attacks every aspect of James Holmes life [4], from Holmes’ ability to do Flash programming as an intern (who would even dream that Flash programming abilities would be grounds to condemn the academic career of an honors graduate and prestigious grant winner [5] ), to claiming Holmes’ didn’t seem to understand “any of the basic science” [6], to claiming Holmes “just had no interest” in a high school girl Jacobson introduced. [4]
John Jacobson, the person James Holmes named as his “mentor” during his science camp presentation on “temporal illusions” and “subjective experience” [1], can be seen in a video discussing the manipulation of a subject’s order of time perception. [2]

theintelhub.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion the reason they leave clues is so we will continue to dwell on these events and we inadvertently become part of their ritual.
The more energy we put to their ritual by looking at it and talking about the more power it takes on.

That said, I am finished, I do not give my consent to being used by evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nutter reads batman comic
Nutter thinks it's real life
Nutter tries to make batman a reality
People twist it to fit an agenda

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am sorry readers,since my abscence (moving house) this post has blown out to some twenty eight pages.To continue here on these pages would be messy and mute.I was prepared to continue diologue and I discussed a way to deal with this with a moderator and this is rejected, so here is where it ends for me.This is not the first,only or last event so I'll be watching for those instead now.I'm sure this will make alot of people happy anyhow.
For those who say I got lucky.I also predicted the Christmas Tree bombing in 2010,the Israel Flotila incident and a number of things.However this is mute now.
Those who quoted comic book lore as their argument.It took only minutes to find information to discredit every argument you put up.Lucious or lucius?Take a look on Youtube at the offical 13.04 minute trailer and interviews.Did they make a mistake??? Every comment you made can be pulled apart.By the way Raz Al Ghoul is Ras Al Gol the Demon Star.

I have been criticized for not knowing the shooters shoe size and social security number.That would not be a prediction, it would be inside knowledge.I have also been critized for saying I am not making prediction's here.No I was not making prediction's,I had already made A prediction period not plural.This was the post it's self. The ??? mark's were questioning the readers and to open diologue.I was not questioning myself.It really is that simple.

I took the oppertunity to see the Hollywood (witches staff) piece of trash film Darkknight rising yesterday.Here is what I see-
Before the film even begins there is a trailer for the new Bond Saga,in the first minute the is a pan shot of a city at night.Clear as day in orange neon lights is the word Aurora on a building.

First scene with Commisioner Gordon standing next to a flag at a memorial.The flag was blue with yellow stars, it was a mock up of the flag of the U.N. I spoke of this earlier in both post's.

First scene introducing Bane,he is asked.What ?Was it part of your plan to be caught?Yes it was part of Holmes plan to be caught!

Bruce Wayne,grew a beard and let his hair grow out.He looked like the poster child for Christ.The actor's name Christian is a subliminal.

Bruce Wayne again with longish hair and beard is enslaved in a underground prison.It is many times refered to as a pit and hell on earth.This is a referance to the bottomless pit and the abyss of the book of Revelations.

Bruce Wayne scales the wall of the pit and rises (ressurection) into the light.

Wayne constantly try's to redeem Selene (Magdalene).

The name Holmes has bombarded your screens for many weeks before this event.Katie Holmes,Katie Holmes,Katie Holmes.Coincidence she appeared in batman begins and shares the name.

When Commisioner Gordan promotes the character Blake to Detective.He say's,your first job is not to believe in coincidences there are no coincidences.How nice for them to write a line for Techvampire.

Wayne hand's power to Lucis.

End synopsis.

It has been asked why Aurora?What's with Auroa and the Century Theatre? Aurora is the mother of Lucifer (just another coincidence,I know). It also relates to the Dawn.The Dawn of the New American Century! Look up New America Century.
So you have Aurora giving birth to Lucifer and Lucifer Rising,born into fire.Fires either side of Aurora (deliberately lit),fires that were blamed on gun owners.

I have been asked how I feel now that this has happened.Many of you will not like what I have to say! As my first response is not that I feel sorry for the victims.My first response is vindicated ! I did not feel one death.Not one.But there will be,supposed wittnesses will have accidents and millions will pass as a result of the agenda in comming into place.

The were 12 victims(Apostles),there will be a 13th, Holmes (death scentance),Holmes represents Christ (NO he is not Christ).Speaking of this,people don't seem to understand what I meant by reversal of language. Example=The Anti Christ, proclaims he is Christ.It is that simple.

There have been many comments about how appropriate it is for victims to wear Bat Man T-Shirt's to court. I ask why not ? They are the sponsors after all !

To answer a couple of basic questions I am a male and I am under the Southern Cross in the Great red land of Australia ( that is relivent to my posting of time zones in my original post,I called the medium as I am not concerned with time zone's such as the East Coast/West Coast of the Divided States of America).

I have warned you to watch the Magicians other hand,this is just the begining.From July to November there shall be great tribulations against the Alpha and Omega of my given name.My Name is hidden in the calandar here between July and November for those with eye's to see and ear's to hear.I am 151

From Selene to Bruce Wayne, There is a storm comming!

You have given these people everything! No not everything!
No he has not given you everything,Yet !

And yes there is a storm comming!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
For those who say I got lucky.I also predicted the Christmas Tree bombing in 2010,the Israel Flotila incident and a number of things.However this is mute now.
Those who quoted comic book lore as their argument.It took only minutes to find information to discredit every argument you put up.Lucious or lucius?Take a look on Youtube at the offical 13.04 minute trailer and interviews.Did they make a mistake??

What is your next prediction?
edit on 1-8-2012 by NotReallyASecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

It took only minutes to find information to discredit every argument you put up.

Telling us you can discredit an argument, and actually doing it, are two very different things. The critics (including myself) have made some very legitimate arguments which place doubt about you actually making a prediction here. The point I made about the name Lucius being the name of three Popes cannot be dismissed so easily. Make an intelligent reply to the critics please.
edit on 2-8-2012 by sheeplearepeople because: (no reason given)

And for the love of all things merciful, it's a moot point, not mute

www.phrases.org.uk...

edit on 2-8-2012 by sheeplearepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The storm is the Uranus Pluto square.
The people Uranus Aries vs the new world order Pluto Capricorn

Aries is ruled by mars-guns.

Sept 19th we have the next exact square for the second time.
First being in June 2012.
On July 17 we added Mars (guns) and Moon (public) in there to form a Grand Cross.
Im not liking September 29- 30 with the Moon again involved conjunct Uranus and Sun in Libra
for a T-Square.

Then on Dec 21, 2012 you have the Yod or Finger of God aspect or Astria Porta.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckystars2012

I found something when looking at states and cities.

Colorado-Moon Pluto
Denver-Moon Pluto

Wisconsin-Moon Aries
Milwaukee-Moon Aries

Pennsylvania-Moon Capricorn
Pittsburgh-Moon Capricorn

Texas, Sun Capricorn, Moon Capricorn-dark night-new moon-seeding

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As I said above wittnesses will have accident's. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Wow, reading your last two posts gave me chills!!

I REALLY wish I could understand the Zodiac better, ya know, get into your head and u derstand your thoughts because although I'm trying to understand, I'm a little confused.

What do you see the " storm" as being? Is it something you have yet to pin point?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I've lost track of exact death toll since the unborn sibling of Veronica Moser was miscarried. I don't know how that plays into the numbers you're calculating.

I must admit I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor over you admitting despite children being shot to death, your first feeling is vindication and you don't even feel a child's death. I admit with so much violence in the world I try and shut my feelings down sometimes, but the kids and babies in this tragedy haunt me a bit. I still can't understand why little ones were even present at such a violent movie at such a late hour.

I never did find out if the seven year old girl initially reported missing was ever accounted for. Did that ever get sorted out?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Sheep flavour,you have truely misunderstood the context of what I have said.I will adress this at some later date as I don't have time.I have come here to leave the following.As it bothering me this morning.

13-23-33
Argo's
Field
Harvest
Holmes
Aurora
Light
Greenish
Canberra
Gillard
Worldwide
Cere's
September 9
Thud
I can't see
I'm sorry

What does it mean?It is not clear to me yet.I have been bombarded with this language,since waking this morning.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
ok ill be the noob here.

Why did "they" make a blood sacrifice?

what would that accomplish and why now?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
OP: You called it like an official Ref (so don't be surprised if the losers get a little whiny.

Originally posted by Outfoxed

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

Brilliant observation. I've actually seen this happen around here quite a lot. The good thing about this (and that's not sarcasm) is that if you spend enough time here to witness it, you get to see which threads are likely to be "hot button" and contain some hard (maybe dangerous?) truth. And also which members are likely to be COINTELPRO. So see through.

You can also recognize them by their words. Their rediculous rebuttals and constant need to "deny ignorance" via blind skepticism (the dark twin of blind faith.) Of course, some blind skeptics are merely blind, and not COINTELPRO. Look around you. Read between the lines. (Might I suggest you even look at screen name and avatar symbolism?
They're becoming easier to spot. Didn't someone famous say something like "By their works shall you know them,"???

To Darth Prime: There is not only one type of satanist, just as there is not only one type of christian. Beliefs vary. No one has used the term "Church of Satan" which is the type of satanism you're probably thinking of. Sometimes called "La Vey Styled." The Church of Satan are actually atheist and believe in a kind of self deification (hence the reference to satan, or lucifer). Strangely, they also believe in and practice the occult (oxy moron, or something that is not public knowledge?)

Anton LaVey does, in fact, write about human sacrifice, though in this same writing he is clear that he does not advocate murder. Not all satanists think this way. Some believe in a literal "evil" entity which they give praise and worship to. Some of these believe that commiting atrocity is a form of worship.

Originally posted by clenz
reply to post by Runciter33

I wasn't aware an event with "lots of blood" deemed it a "blood ritual".

First, and most importantly, he did not say it would be a blood ritual. He said "blood letting." And I'm pretty sure that's what happened. But another point worth your consideration is this:

Not all dogs are golden retrievers.
All golden retrievers are dogs.

Not all blood-spilling would be considered a (blood) ritual.
All blood rituals involve (the spilling of) blood.

The famous occultist Aleister Crowley advocated that the partner for a "sex magick" ritual need not know they are participating.
Rituals can take many forms. I would imagine there is quite a lot you don't know about ritual. Most who haven't taken the time to study the subject expressly can fall victim to common misunderstanding, or lack of knowledge.

Originally posted by cry93
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I do not believe one can offer up the blood of the unwilling. Either you agree or disagree.

Most occult theorists disagree with you. Please read my response directly above about crowley, if you haven't already. Further, I believe it was Anton Szandor LaVey (Was it in "The Satanic Witch?") said that the terror / pain experienced by a sacrifice can add more needed energy to a ritual. This whole thing actually works "nicely" as a sacrifice.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join