It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
reply to post by Runciter33

Hola amigo.

I looked over the link you provided and it says on the first line "Bloodletting was the ritualized self-cutting or piercing of an individual’s body that served a number of ideological and cultural functions within ancient Mesoamerican societies, in particular the Maya. "

Mass murdering others does not = self-cutting yourself or using bloodletting for medical reasons. Bloodletting is used in rituals but if its intent is to kill an involuntary victim then it is not called "bloodletting".

Please give any information you are withholding.

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Unless you staged it. Then you are intentionally "self cutting" (doing it to your own people), figuratively.

The body is the USA not the individual citizens, and they "let" 12 go in the the blood. When dealing with the spiritual realm taking something physically can lead to misconstrude logic.

They did something akin to "bloodletting" spiritually.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sure there were, and are, a crap load of predictions related with other analys with numbers and dark secret messages theories from another movies on the internet and that never had anything happen.

This one just another one, who got lucky that some one decided to kill in a loaded theater of a big movie premier, is that so unlikely to happen without having to be connected with a dark secret cult? In the killer perspective this actually makes sense, no need to from a dark cult to make this decision.

So honestly you believing this tells me you should slow down on the conspiracy theories reading as its taking off your reasoning.

Sorry, I'm a fairly skeptical observer and even though I don't understand how the OP came to his 'prediction' I have a hard time denying that he was eerily accurate. At the very least, I have to give him credit for that.
Sure, it could be a coincidence but it's definately weird.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sure there were, and are, a crap load of predictions related with other analys with numbers and dark secret messages theories from another movies on the internet and that never had anything happen.

This one just another one, who got lucky that some one decided to kill in a loaded theater of a big movie premier, is that so unlikely to happen without having to be connected with a dark secret cult? In the killer perspective this actually makes sense, no need to from a dark cult to make this decision.

So honestly you believing this tells me you should slow down on the conspiracy theories reading as its taking off your reasoning.

Sorry, I'm a fairly skeptical observer and even though I don't understand how the OP came to his 'prediction' I have a hard time denying that he was eerily accurate. At the very least, I have to give him credit for that.
Sure, it could be a coincidence but it's definately weird.

You can't understand ? Maybe try clicking on his original post where he explains it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by hapablab

So I'm a troll for pointing out major holes in a conspiracy? Holes that no one will acknowledge because it
brings down the entire conspiracy.

It doesnt. The other side has no arguments at all that even touches this, tries to create apples and oranges, pretends to not notice and not see, and just repeats stuff over and over. Its so transparent what is going on.

THIS THREAD IS TOUCHING ON THE 100 TRUE PERIOD!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok reading elsewhere online has yielded some more. The coding is very strong for this event.

Aurora is the mother of Lucifer, the mother of the dawn. And in pagan ancient rituals one walked between 2 pillars of fire.

Aurora, Colorado was between the fires that swept through Colorado just previously.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok, so some way or other you managed to vaguely predict that something might happen around the date of the 19th. The fact that you made this 'prediction' based around one of the largest and most highly-anticipated movies of all time, I guess, means nothing at all?

However, the fact that, barely 3 days after this tragedy has occured you're more-or-less patting yourself on the back for 'calling this' is a bit disturbing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I just got sucked into the most stupid thread about a UPS for a computer and now I am starting to believe that true news on this forum is being dragged down by nonsense and ridiculous crap! This is a spooky thread to say the least. I will be keeping an eye on it. S&F

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If I remember correctly the OP explicitly stated they were NOT making a prediction. Yet, they made a prediction all the same. Conflicting statements side by side. It's a little odd.

I think the prediction aspect of this is old news.... did anyone here see the courtroom footage of the suspect today? I think we should talk about THAT! It actually gives the MK Ultra theory some credence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So everyone wants answers & the truth about everything. I have all answers & the truth about all. Everything that is happening & will happen whether you all like it or not. The "Hollywood Inside Secret" is the Individuals who are making these movies are "highly intelligent" they have a greater motive to show you their films. I just saw the Dark Knight Rises today & if you are intelligent enough then you would have automatically picked up all the details the lessons & caution needed to survive these times. If you want more details you will contact me the intelligent way.
Im tired of going back & forth in threads proving points & what not. Truth is Enlightenment & will Guide You.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ok reading elsewhere online has yielded some more. The coding is very strong for this event.

Aurora is the mother of Lucifer, the mother of the dawn. And in pagan ancient rituals one walked between 2 pillars of fire.

Aurora, Colorado was between the fires that swept through Colorado just previously.

ok, so what are you going to do about this? You now have total proof of this coding! you need to get yourself down to the court house and tell them to free that poor drugged-out-his-eyeballs, crazy looking kid they have in jail, because the satanists made him do it! Show them your evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys realize it, but at 305 flags this thread is rising to become one of the most popular ever here at ATS.

However, what I find really interesting, is that, at 25 pages so far, the OP has not come back to delve further into his theories. Not even once, since opening the thread.

Seed planting, anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I believe it was staged. Well, are these facts below coincidences... or maybe not? You decide:

0. James was born on 12/13/1987. 12+13+1987 = 2012.
1. It happened in century 16 cinema, in theater 9.
2. James lives in 1690 Paris street Aurora.
3. Paris was the only city that canceled the movie.
4. Aurora means: the Goddess of dawn: the Order of the Golden Dawn.
5. His license plate was 119RDC thats 911 backwards.
6. R is the 18th letter in the alphabet: 18 = 6+6+6 = 666. DC stands for DC comics.
7. He studied neurosciences at a university who conducted mind control experiments in the late 50′s.
8. Colorado university staged an identical exercise the same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.
9. How is a student able to buy guns, para-military gear, 6,000 rounds of ammunition, and explosive devices for around $15.000.
10. He lived in the apartment for just two weeks, and was able to rig it with sophisticated explosives.
11. When he entered the cinema, he got a phone call and walked out the emergency exit.
12. Someone saw another person came in moments later in full body armor.
13. It happened just one week before the UN guns control votes are being held.
14. Copy-cat Timothy Courtois from Maine was arrested today for planning a shooting at a Batman premiere on Saturday. He had the exact same amount of weapons as James.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by okwithme

14. Copy-cat Timothy Courtois from Maine was arrested today for planning a shooting at a Batman premiere on Saturday. He had the exact same amount of weapons as James.

Wrong. He saw Batman with a gun in his bag . Then was caught later (with a different, larger selection of guns) going to shoot his old boss or something.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012
So everyone wants answers & the truth about everything. I have all answers & the truth about all. Everything that is happening & will happen whether you all like it or not. The "Hollywood Inside Secret" is the Individuals who are making these movies are "highly intelligent" they have a greater motive to show you their films. I just saw the Dark Knight Rises today & if you are intelligent enough then you would have automatically picked up all the details the lessons & caution needed to survive these times. If you want more details you will contact me the intelligent way.
Im tired of going back & forth in threads proving points & what not. Truth is Enlightenment & will Guide You.

I laughed.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012

I laughed.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

I laughed as well

Just to point out a very important fact which also backs my theory of whats happening now in 2012, James Holmes the shooter says he is like the Joker & in The Dark Knight the Joker says he is just merely an agent of chaos.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
This is the 1st thread that has made me feel a little embarrassed to be a member here...

I'm not sure I want to be associated with so many desperate people clutching at straws....

Bottom line is that you can find any numbers connecting to anything, if you look hard enough and do the right math to find what you're looking for.. Geez...

12 gauge shotgun.

12 people dead.

12 months of the year

equals

OH MAN THE PLOT THICKENS

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by okwithme

8. Colorado university staged an identical exercise the same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

Is this true? Do you have a link. If it's true, it's yet another exercise on the same day of the actual event.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They need a high injury number vs kill or else it is considered a professional job.
Like the Australian killing and VA Tech too many dead and too few injured
puts into the elite killers category. This man like those two had no experience
with firearms. So I think the injured are pretty much faked.

They did this on a new moon, so it would bear fruit.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by okwithme

I don't understand or see where you got a lot of this information. Not saying that you are wrong, I've just been following this case extremely closely and didn't know or hadn't heard a few of your more important points.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The whole point of Batman is so you watch the film. See the propaganda, talk about it. See the enemy as the lone nut, not the government, the bankers...hey the bankers save you, Bruce Wayne.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join