It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't even think he did it. He's too tall. The witness who said someone opened the door put the guy at around 5 7 to 8. James is around or over 6 feet tall. According to several sites including British paper.

That energy in his photo is probably Fury and Rebellion against being forced to play this part.

I wouldn't put much stock in that at all.

Ted Bundy was reported to be anywhere between 5'8 and 6'1 by witnesses under varying circumstances. In some situations he was reported to have a mustache, maybe a mustache, or no mustache when he was in fact wearing disguised facial hair. His car was reported to be varying colors including blue, brown, and (I'd have to check) grey.

Ted Bundy is six feet tall according to most sources.

There are many articles you can look up relating to eye witness testimony and stress levels from places like google scholar. Most studies point to the fact that eye witnesses can be notoriously fickle and poor in their observations under many circumstances.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Most ppl can tell what short and tall is. My brother is 5 8, he looks short. My children are 6 2, like my dad, and they look very tall, (my oldest 2 that is).

I dont see any proof he is the one. They hid the capture, closed off the court case, conducted a false flag. etc

I think one of the cia mercenary types, someone short, maybe more than one, did this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Your point? Hell, my problem is not that everyone is making a conspiracy out of everything, its that they are
making up conspiracies with absolutely no bases to them. Give someone something to work with, as apposed to
connecting skeletons from pre-recorded music videos to a random massacre of people.

Also, if they are wrong...Would it not be a good thing to I don't know, let them know they are wrong?

Thats like if I knew the world was going to end in October, but it actually ends in November - wouldn't you
correct someone?

Like you said, this is a conspiracy website.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Unreal man! My first thought on the shootings was that something was up, most likely the kid was being used as a puppet somehow to restrict or cut back on our 2nd amendment rights, or he just had his own agenda to fill. I never believed that he just "fell off the deep end" or went crazy and decided to mass murder, just didn't seem plausible at all to me. After reading some more and finding out about the '86 comic book theater shooting, the May FBI document released regarding terrorist attacks around movie theaters and the UN arms treaty, I started getting more worried and sick feeling about the whole situation.(Already bad enough all the pain and suffering caused and loss of lives, RIP) I even had a guy at work today, who I usually inform of general conspiracy topics. come up and ask If I'd heard the conspiracy about the shootings and it being possible that it was done to take away our 2nd amendment rights. Dude usually looks at me like I'm nuts when I'm talking conspiracy to him. Nothing compared to reading your first thread (linked in the OP) and seeing that you predicted this 2 weeks prior to this happening and you were right on the money, almost as if you had prior knowledge this would happen...As soon as you mentioned Lucis Trust, my pants filled with bricks. Best prediction (by a mile) I've come across since lurking around ATS, congratulations man that was simply awesome, even when considering what the future may hold. Once again, brilliant work man, I'll be checking up on your posts frequently

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Most ppl can tell what short and tall is. My brother is 5 8, he looks short. My children are 6 2, like my dad, and they look very tall, (my oldest 2 that is).

You're talking about family members you meet regularly in non-stressful situations for long periods of time. Not a stressful situation where a person is firing or attempting to fire a gun at you after a tear gas bomb.

The following quote is from a review of studies regarding correlations between stress and eyewitness memory. I've (improperly) referenced the article beneath it so you can take a glance yourself if you're interested in the full findings, but eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable in many situations.

There was considerable support for the hypothesis that high levels of stress negatively impact both types of eyewitness memory.

Ref:A Meta-Analytic Review of the Effects of High Stress on Eyewitness Memory, Law and Human Behavior (Volume 28, Number 6 / December 2004), APA Journals, pp 687 - 706

I think basing the idea that there were multiple shooters on a person's inability to judge height would make it just as reasonable to accuse the OP of having some prior knowledge or involvement in the crime itself.

They're both huge leaps of logic that leave too much black space in the middle.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Pinke because: ex tags

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Your point? Hell, my problem is not that everyone is making a conspiracy out of everything, its that they are
making up conspiracies with absolutely no bases to them. Give someone something to work with, as apposed to
connecting skeletons from pre-recorded music videos to a random massacre of people.

Also, if they are wrong...Would it not be a good thing to I don't know, let them know they are wrong?

Thats like if I knew the world was going to end in October, but it actually ends in November - wouldn't you
correct someone?

Like you said, this is a conspiracy website.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

big difference with respectfully giving an opposing view, not flat out telling them they are wrong.
who are you to say they are wrong, are you right? what makes you right? will I pick a part your comments, call you delusional and tell you that you are flat wrong?

I may not agree with all this and I may agree with a lot of it, I believe somethings are very far fetched and I believe somethings make too much sense, but again that's what you get when you open your mind to other views.

coming on a site about conspiracies and trying to debunk or prove that someone is wrong can go a lot better with intelligent words.
You are coming off trollish.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I dont see any proof he is the one. They hid the capture, closed off the court case, conducted a false flag. etc

I think one of the cia mercenary types, someone short, maybe more than one, did this.

Everything normal is fake, but everything you make up in your head is real?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I haven't been around here too long, but I will say that I think it's essential that we formulate healthy debate in these forums without the name calling and accusations. I don't get the argument people are making about chilling out because ATS is a conspiracy site. It's not just a conspiracy site. It is THE conspiracy site. And as such, I think it's absolutely critical that we maintain a level of high quality and healthy debate about issues and welcome ALL points of view, including conservative mainstream ones and the fringe ones, so long as each poster presents their argument in a meaningful, compelling manner that doesn't personally insult others.

I do understand the concern for trolls, shills and the like, and certainly don't doubt their existence on this site, however I don't think EVERY skeptic is a shill. For every single member on this site, there is bound to be at least one thread that you will think is baloney. Is this particular thread baloney for me? I don't know. But I don't think it's fair or productive to insult others who feel that way. On a site that's as open minded as ATS, I think the majority of people can be convinced... it would be waaay more productive to address THIS group by providing the information they are requesting or give a compelling reason why it isn't necessary to have said information. Note I am talking about the specific group that's doubtful but open-- I know some people can't be convinced no matter what, but I think this is the exception.

By the way, the inverse of this is true too (regarding skeptics being insulting towards believers).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
prediction on the 9Th, 11 days before. 9 11

got me thinking his post opened the door to future events... opened the door

opened the door... naaah...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is the 1st thread that has made me feel a little embarrassed to be a member here...

I'm not sure I want to be associated with so many desperate people clutching at straws....

Bottom line is that you can find any numbers connecting to anything, if you look hard enough and do the right math to find what you're looking for.. Geez...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anyone with an interest can use numerology and coded esoteric language to describe and "event" after the fact. There is a large amount of that here and I tend to ignore it. However, I can't remember anyone on here until the OP using that to predict an "event" before the fact. Getting both the date and the place (Dark Knight premier) right is impressive no matter how much weight you personally put on things like numerology and coded language.

I would encourage the OP to continue to tell us his thoughts about what he sees coming. I would also like to caution the OP as well. The credibility he has gained can quickly be undone if predictions are made and things don't happen. So, I would recommend only sharing what he is most confident about.

Another thing that was mentioned way earlier in the thread that only enhanced the OP's position was the forum slide that happened to this and the original 7-9 post on Saturday. I saw it in near real-time when this thread was first posted. Someone or group of someones did not want this thread or the other on the recent posts Saturday. Luckily, enough people had seen, starred, flagged, and started to reply that it got off the second page rather quickly.

Good job OP. Please keep it up, and please continue to share the things you feel strongly about. However, please head my caution about wasting any earned credibility, with frivolous or vague predictions that are hard to fit.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
significance of 12 people killed

www.ridingthebeast.com...

Also if we was a cold blooded killer how come he told the police that his apartment was booby trapped? Does he care for police but not cimema goers? Or was he maybe forced to tell them that/ or did the police find out themselves?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thankfully Romney's hedge fund was named "Bain" Capital not "Bane"....:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The name of the character from batman where he applied his skillful numerology crossing with morgan freeman acting was created more than 10 years ago... Obviously it was just a plot to this day

edit on 23-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As someone that was so set on going out in a blaze of glory, why did James Holmes surrendered and told the police that his apartment was boobytrapped ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by catro

It is my belief that he wasn't the actual shooter. The actual shooter was black ops performing a ritual sacrifice and unfortunately James Holmes is part of the sacrifice. Before this he had a perfect life. Now he is the enmity of the entire world. Think of how much negative energy is being dispensed into the universe by this! It suits them perfectly. The devil probably enjoys high value and innocent people being sacrificed the most.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

If you read throught the responses on these 2 threads, you will notice almost the same people replying also.....

A little weird, huh??

Not saying anything else other than that!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
If you read throught the responses on these 2 threads, you will notice almost the same people replying also.....

A little weird, huh??

What is odd about people posting twice on the same forum about the same topic? I'd actually go as far to say it's difficult to find an ATS regular that hasn't posted twice on the same or similar topics in course of a week. Chances are if you post a handful of times a week you've certainly done it.

I feel the same about the allegedly 'forum slide'. Obviously, without ATS owners helping, we can't give exact numbers but I can't help but think that the only startling number might be the number of people posting batman related threads rather than any 'slide' ... If there is a slide I'd like to see the numerical evidence of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So I'm a troll for pointing out major holes in a conspiracy? Holes that no one will acknowledge because it
brings down the entire conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

A little weird, huh??

What is odd about people posting twice on the same forum about the same topic? I'd actually go as far to say it's difficult to find an ATS regular that hasn't posted twice on the same or similar topics in course of a week. Chances are if you post a handful of times a week you've certainly done it.

I feel the same about the allegedly 'forum slide'. Obviously, without ATS owners helping, we can't give exact numbers but I can't help but think that the only startling number might be the number of people posting batman related threads rather than any 'slide' ... If there is a slide I'd like to see the numerical evidence of it.

I think that you might need to review what forum sliding is, and how it is achieved. It's real, and it happens.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join