It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Maybe it will be on the other CNN channel, headline news is it? The one that has nancy disgrace show. They usually show these. What time is hie to appear. Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

there are probably loads that could be speculated, I found these...

this thread is kind of spooky, it is called Blood Magic - Real or Sympathetic Neurology?, and some of the posts are....wellll......
www.abovetopsecret.com...
even weirder, the poster 'mistermonculous' seems very versed in and has created neuroscience related threads, as well as Noosphere participating experiments, and a LOT of keywords are in reference to 'taking' lives for the 'energy'. The name 'mistermonculous', possibly refers to 'MONOCULUS'= MONOCULUS is the RED Demoman's missing eye (see wiki), ....it's almost like James Holmes could have read these, or was at least aware of as experiments in his field of research ''temporal illusions and the cross between fantasy and reality''. a lot of this is mentioned in these threads, sometimes directly, by the same poster.

Whilst this isn't an accusation against any of these posters, it just shows there is stuff out there that involves fantasy / reality and the taking of energy from blood sacrifices and the context of this neurologically. Jigsaw pieces that seem to fit this incident.

another thread about 'taking back the noosphere'

and this is about Neuro Nanobots and mind control

Of course, there will be great concern regarding who's controlling the nanobots, and over who the nanobots may be talking to. Organizations such as governments or extremist groups or just clever individuals could put trillions of undetectable nanobots in the water or food supply. These "spy" nanobots could then monitor, influence, and even control our thoughts and actions. We won't be defenseless, however. Just as we have virus scanning software today, we will make use of patrol nanobots that search for (and destroy) unauthorized nanobots in our brains and bodies.

This might seem a bit far out, but there is stuff out there about these things that serious research neuroscientists interested in metaphysics, temporal illusions of fantasy and reality, and the effects of RNA on behaviour could be reading or participating in on a regular basis.
edit on 22-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Photos of the assault gear Holmes wore during the murders by 9News Denver

9News

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So the government tells the movie goers that the theater will be shot up and those that don't die will be paid as long as their interview is the words written for them?

Is that how that works?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Cameras In The Courtroom
(these are both PDF files, so for those having trouble opening them, let me know and I will try to glean what I can for you and PM it to you.)

18th Judicial District

Media: Members of the media desiring access to the courthouse with cameras or other recording devices shall be required to present a valid media credential or other valid photo identification and business card at the security checkpoint. With a valid media credential, cameras shall be permitted and may be used in the hallways and public areas of the courthouse. Public Access to Records and Information Court Rule 2, Chapter 38, governing Expanded Media Coverage still applies, as cameras are not allowed in courtrooms without express consent of the Court.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
if should create a sort of profile from what have seen so far, he's an extreme bully, evil genius, and lazy goes to jail write a few books and be a millionaire without working for it and can push people aside and still archive what he wants. the construct of the society determine the behavior.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Maybe it will be on the other CNN channel, headline news is it? The one that has nancy disgrace show. They usually show these. What time is hie to appear. Anyone know?

9:30 Colorado time. Is Colorado on Western or Central time zone? If Western, then that would make that 12:30 Eastern, if Central, then 11:30 Eastern am. I'm hoping online live, otherwise I won't be able to see it, so hopefully someone will upload it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
CO is mountain time
CDT-1 hr, EDT-2 hrs

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
If these people are so-called innocent bystanders tell me how Jennifer Seeger has been interviewed more times than anyone else, and in each interview her account is exactly the same, showing little to no emotion and certainly not very traumatized. Also explain to me how she gave a physical description match James Holmes to an exact T, yet the theatre was filled with tear gas and according to her she was prone on the ground and happened to be seated in the 3rd 4th row, which in a traditional movie theatre would have her in a elevated position, not the post point of view to be estimating someones height. I remember hearing her say that she casings had been hitting her in the forehead and burning her as the gunman fired, how did she get hit in the forehead with shell casings if she was prone on her front taking cover? She also said that the tear gas canister was green ? And that he pulled the pin after her got into the theatre, their are other eye witnesses that claim that the canisters were tossed into the theatre before Holmes entered, so how does she know the colour?

See this is the one piece of this story that doesn't make sense, almost every eyewitness has shown zero emotion, no signs of mental trauma, and have definitely forced some tears, or read their account of the events like they were in a debriefing, this is the main reason this whole thing stinks to high hell.

Care to debunk any of that info ?

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by timetothink
To the people that say all this speculation is sick and crazy, for those of you who wish to believe the msm story and go happily about your lives...fine and dandy for you.

But insulting others is rude, don't visit the thread and what in the world are you doing on this website....seems like a waste of your time?

People can have an opinion, thats fine. But stretching it beyond the realm of reason and making assumptions that become accusatory towards individuals appear to be innocent bystanders is also both rude and insulting - not necessarily to the people here, but definitely to those closer to the situation.

All of the "witnesses" and Jordan Ghawi sound like they are reading a rehearsed script. None of them show the proper emotion for the situation either.

I saw a gal being interviewed on CNN this morning from her hospital bed and it was another bad actor. I cannot believe EVERYONE is not seeing through this! It is SO CLEARLY a staged event.

Where is the outrage that our own government does this to us?!?

This is going to come as a surprise, but some of these people are in shock. And people in shock don't always react the way you want to the react. I sometimes get the giggles. I know I should be crying and upset, but I either get the giggles, or I supress it I just get cold altogether and show no emotion whatsoever until I'm alone. And even then I don't feel it's "safe" to break down. You know when I do begin to break, over the stupidest crap. Not when I should, but over stupid stuff, then people think I am crazy. No, I'm not crazy, I'm just having trouble letting out my emotions in a healthy manner because I was taught at a very early age, you don't cry. Buck up. Get over it. Pain is good. Let's you know you're alive. Being alive is fine, except for when you feel dead inside.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
CO is mountain time
CDT-1 hr, EDT-2 hrs

Thanks. Wasn't sure.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
NOW we have confirmation the gun jammed:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

And while the source does not know if the magazine was empty, and until we hear the final word on that we really won't know, if they do know for certain the AR-15 jammed, then I would speculate the magazine was not empty. Since they found the magazine on the floor of the theatre that would tell me this guy didn't know much about the gun and thought when it didn't fire he was out of ammo.

This article states they believe he started with the shotgun because victims have buckshot wounds and then used the handgun, and then finally the AR-15, so again, that tells me he was not confident with using the AR. If he was, with a 100 round mag, he would have started with it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
maybe he wanted to get arrested so he could get into the Arkham asylum

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Not sure that means much. We were all new at one point and I don't load up my profile with info. I only just put my location this year and have been member since 2006. I don't have avatar. Don't want one.
Still though you're right it COULD be a sign.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
what about closing the thread... the thing has become ludicrus...just too much nonsense

but the mgmt at ATS wants the close to 3k replies to factor in to the web

total sell outs in my book...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
VERY APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTARY in light of the recent DARK KNIGHT RISING AURORA SHOOTINGS...

some here already know about this doc. this is for those who are not aware and who might be interested.

its split up into parts on youtube. this is the first part...

second part...

you're gonna have to go thru youtube to find others.

just type in: "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 3", "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 4", "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 5", and so and and so on. you get the idea.
edit on 22-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
what about closing the thread... the thing has become ludicrus...just too much nonsense

whats the point in closing the thread when all the facts haven't come out yet?, I hope no one does close this thread cause im really interested in this.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by happyhomemaker29
Photos of the assault gear Holmes wore during the murders by 9News Denver

9News

did not see any 'cod piece' that protects the groin...

as if he expected to father kids after this exercise in killing others

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

Originally posted by St Udio

whats the point in closing the thread when all the facts haven't come out yet?, I hope no one does close this thread cause im really interested in this.

go to sites like prison planet or info wars to get a succinct explaination instead of mulling around conjecture and fantasy scenarios...sheeze !

there is very little evidence being presented here---its all speculation disguised as facts/concern

all very well=== but give speculation it's rightful level of authority instead of presenting the whole wad of factless tripe as meaningful discussion... all 150 pages of replies are just
'fluff' in the eyes of the Law !
edit on 22-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That can't be what he was wearing. Witnesses said he had groin protection and neck protection, and that thing isn't even bullet proof.

OR, maybe he was wearing something like that, along with something else, and a gas mask, and maybe he wasn't bulletproof at all?

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join