It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this post? This an actual video of Holmes giving a presentation. He looks nothing like the match profile and AFF profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SCGrits
In keeping with the "evil genius/intelligent student" concept of this particular thread I'm going to post my thoughts here, rather than in the original ATS thread: ABC News Exclusive: First Video of Colorado Shooting Suspect about a more recent development. The ABC clip is Holmes presenting his research work at a science camp - high school level.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I don't know if it has been posted so apologies in advance...but why is he called "an associate"?

Aurora theater shooting: Police interviewed Holmes associate

Police Interview Holmes "associate"

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Those that control the Presbytarian Church and The Church of England are as anti-semitic as the Vatican.

I'm Christian, I attend any church I feel like. None of them are anti-semitic, otherwise I get out of dodge and find another. I do not believe in any form of discrimination, even in a church. It's not tolerated in my world. I don't even discriminate against the church that goes door to door. When they used to come to my house, I knew them all by name, and each time they came I'd have a lovely conversation with them for about a half hour or so, even in the snow sometimes. As far as I'm concerned, you may think those churches are anti-semitic, and that's fine. I can't disprove, or prove it, so I won't argue it, but I will say this. God is not anti-semitic. And no, I won't turn this board into a religious one. Just stating my opinion and I'm done.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I agree with most of your post however I don't believe he is suffering from a mental illness at all. He's under the influence of something or "someone/s" and I don't believe he bobby trapped his apartment, I think someone or somebodies did that with alot of experience in explosives who knew what they were doing - which this guy did not have.

Some kind of unknown drug, psychosis or hypnosis......but this guy was a normal well liked person just days or weeks earlier.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I said those that control those churches.....not their congregations!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Get off the church subject already. All they are is just a bunch of brain washed cults anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Get off the church subject already. All they are is just a bunch of brain washed cults anyway.

I didn't start the church subject. Unless you really do count Westboro a church, but really all they are are shyster lawyers, who claim to be a church to get exempt status and tax breaks. Now THAT is a cult.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Thats about right too

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I remember a Bones episode where the genius associate of Bones is caught as an accomplice of Gormogon. His only explanation to his friends and teammate scientists are "if you knew what I know, you would understand."

It was always interesting to me as a Mason, because the Gormogon's were said to be anti-Masons.

Anyhow, that video that you linked to shows this kid to be very intelligent, a little nerdy, even resembling the character in the Bones episode. He is interesting in changing the past, and he went on later to study Neuroscience. He also gave up easily, just like the episode, and so far seems to have been calm and quiet about the heinous killings.

Odd.

Damn, no good Youtube videos of the scene I was looking for. I searched "bones zack gormogon."

Anyway, just something that popped into my head when I watched the video you linked to, and I heard him say, "My mentor..... I'm carrying on his work." I think Zack said something very similar in the Bones episode.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Not so sure about that, besides careful of the things you say here, religion is a hot topic for bannings and warnings.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Yeah, whatever.

I'm going to say what I think regardless especially when it comes to those who run all the world's churches, mosques, temples and synagogues.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This on yahoo

Interesting. I hate getting little tid bits. They have some others in mind or he wouldn't of said that.

news.yahoo.com...
Police believe all the gun purchases were legal, but said they are also tracking the shipments of the bomb-making materials he received in the mail. Oates didn't rule out that others could be charged.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

So no one is interested in Holmes "associate"? I just find it odd to be named as such and why did the police interview him in the first place? WHo is this character?

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Xaphan

So no one is interested in Holmes "associate"? I just find it odd to be named as such and why did the police interview him in the first place? WHo is this character?

CJ

I would assume they use the term "associate" as a generic term for friend, neighbor, class partner, tailor, barber, dentist, or whatever. I would assume (or at least hope), that the police are busy interviewing every associate and associate of associate at this time to try and make some since out of the whole ordeal.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I guess he looks a lot younger, only 18 in this video, 6 years ago and men do develop a lot in these formative years of becoming a man.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I find it odd that he supposedly lived with another neuroscience research student, recently started getting high, then one of them ''went crazy'', I bet there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Has anyone seen this post? This an actual video of Holmes giving a presentation. He looks nothing like the match profile and AFF profile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SCGrits
In keeping with the "evil genius/intelligent student" concept of this particular thread I'm going to post my thoughts here, rather than in the original ATS thread: ABC News Exclusive: First Video of Colorado Shooting Suspect about a more recent development. The ABC clip is Holmes presenting his research work at a science camp - high school level.

Something really fishy about this temporal illusions thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I hear you, but so far I have seen interviews and articles that listed "former classmates", "friends" and "neighbors"...also I have not seen a specific news article that references the police interviewing any of them - I am late to the game though, so, no clue...

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Religion is a whole other thread.

However if you think there is information or subject matter that would give rise to a religious based conspiracy behind this then feel free to share it.

Personally, I think there's something 'funny' about the whole thing, he fits the patsy mould too easily and with all the neuroscience research and his parents background in psychiatry and neurobot research......
edit on 22-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join