It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence at the pentagon has been planetd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
or so some people explain pictures of airplane parts at the pentagon. If a plane did not hit the pentagon, how do you explain the pictures that show landing gear, matching turbine parts etc. ? Parts planted during the rennovation work? Pictures shot at a different location? Did anybody come forward with a story of fouplay to tell or is it all guesswork?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

It's very strange that during a time in our lives when we've got so many other current topics to discuss, you feel the need to bring up a 911 theory that has been discussed to death here, including you as one of the contributors to those many other threads on this subject.

What is your motive?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is fun too,

Too bad I can't post the next set of images to compare with, so go to,

cluesforum.info...

and see in how many different places these lamp posts and signs appear in different videos. Also look at what position they are in, in relation to the impact angle in some of those pics.

Or to the pics directly,

www.septclues.com...
edit on 19-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

It's good thing the plane came in at an angle to the building or it would have hit those poles instead of the others.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I hope you are being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Tell it to the thousands of cars driving by (or rather, sitting for hours in the ensuing traffioc jam) on route 395, an eight lane super highway that runs right through the front yard of the pentagon, when the PLANE flew into the pentagon. I am so sick of dweebs here thinking they have all the answers. Try telling it to my buddy, the fireman, who helped clean up body parts and plane wreckage. Also consider the surrounding high rise buildings that are within as few hundred yards of the Pentagon. I mean, have you ever been there? I drive by and have worked and gone to school all around the area. We watched it burn from the roof of the building I was in.

Better yet, tell it to the families of the passengers and the folks working in the Pentagon.

Stop spreading made-up BS and get a life.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

The OP was asking some questions that may or may not point to him supporting the official story.

Your reply seems such a regurgitated one, complete with the mandatory "my buddy, my friend, my aunt bla bla" lines, it doesn't even reflect what the OP said.

Like you are posting a standard reply prompted by a certain word or something.

We watched it burn from the roof of the building I was in.

How does this disprove or even reflect upon something the OP said?

Better yet, tell it to the families of the passengers and the folks working in the Pentagon.

That is so old, lame and meaningless.

And tell what?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Can you post these pictures you're talking about?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Since you are from the area, how do you explain the different positions the lampposts and signs appear in different pictures, and how in some pics, they are directly in the plane's supposed path, in the pics I posted?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Did anybody come forward with a story of fouplay to tell or is it all guesswork?

"Guesswork" is being gentle. Its a filthy deluded fantasy that requires you to assume hundreds of innocent and heoric Americans are guilty of the foulest mass-murder. And no, no one has come forward.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Who would be these hundreds of innocent and heroic people that are mass murderers if this "fantasy" is true?

Hooper, do you have anything to say about the pics I posted?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by hooper

Who would be these hundreds of innocent and heroic people that are mass murderers if this "fantasy" is true?

I was tempted to answer this directly but then I realized that it would just give you an oppurtunity to trot out your little planted evidence delusions and further soil the memories of the victims. Your on your own.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I hope you are being sarcastic.

Nope.
You are suggesting that those lamp poles should have been knocked down.
You are not taking into account the excat position of the camera(s) and the focal length of the lens.
Since you do not know the above two factors your assumption is totally baseless.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

My main point was that the positions of the lamp posts and the big sign are completely different in different pics, and it is clearly not caused by the different viewing angles.

Anybody can see that.

Then you responded with a reply to do damage control for the fact that in some of these pics, they even are directly in the alleged flight path, something I hadn't even thought about yet. Thanks for pointing out.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by hooper

I was tempted to answer this directly but then I realized that it would just give you an oppurtunity to trot out your little planted evidence delusions and further soil the memories of the victims. Your on your own.

I'm just asking cause what you said doesn't make sense. You are mixing up the victims with the perpetrators in that scenario.

Never mind.

Care to respond to the pics I posted, or are you going to pass because you simply can't debunk them.

I'll bet you are going to say that I'm delusional, that that site has been debunked many times, and that those pics even may be faked by 911 truthers themselves to prove a point.

One thing is clear, all of those pics can't be real, yet all of them were shown on tv.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My main point was that the positions of the lamp posts and the big sign are completely different in different pics, and it is clearly not caused by the different viewing angles.

Anybody can see that.

Since you are new to the boards I can't expect you to realize this has all been brought up before and it went nowhere.
You will never convince the eye witnesses.
You will never convince photo experts.
You will never convince anyone in authority.

You might convince some dumb kid down the street. But he doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I see, you are not going to discuss the pics because you can't debunk them.

Talking about the length of my membership here is a definate method of deflection and it is irrelevant.

Talking about who I might or might not convince and how it is useless is also such a method.

Suggesting that people that might also see the inconsistencies for what they are, are dumb kids, is yet another.

You guys are so clear, with these posts that are seemingly only meant to trigger subconscious reactions in their readers' minds.

They do not have the desired effect, you are only outing yourselves.

So you believe these pics are real, even though one has the huge signpost on the right of the hole, and another one has it way to the left of the hole, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Care to respond to the pics I posted, or are you going to pass because you simply can't debunk them.

You want to post them here - fine - but I am not going to click on your spam.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I already posted them. How can you say they are spam if you refuse to look at them. More discrediting.

Normally you are all over things, Hooper, but now you are given the chance to debunk this proof of 911 fakery and you pass up the opportunity?

And what's with this hair trigger modding, is it now forbidden to suggest that someone is a big joke if they refuse to review and discuss the evidence that is presented?

Yet words like delusional and fantasy can be used freely by others.

Guess it is clear where this particular mod stands.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join