It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence at the pentagon has been planetd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You need proof that the pictures were taken at the same location not your opinion.
Unless you are a photo expert. Show us the proof or the creds.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by 911files

Well if you are not saying that, than there is no reason to not agree with me.

Except for maybe intellectual dishonesty.

edit on 19-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

I am going to vote for intellectual dishonesty. Oh, no wait, you meant the other guy. Never mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKillerBesides, I posted the pics, which are the proof of my claim.

No sir, they are "proof" that the laws of physics have not changed since I went to college. Parallax still works the same way it did back then. You cannot present your subjective opinion of something and call it "proof" of anything, except perhaps ... okay, I'll be nice and not say it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Lol, you boys are really playing dumb today, normally you are such smart guys.

So you think those 3 pics are taken from completely different positions, yet they show virtually the same part of the building from obviously almost the same angle?

I realize you guys are just trying to get me to give it up, and I am about to do so, but only because it is clear what is happening here by now, for anyone that has a little awareness.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Parralax got nothing to do with it, the view point has hardly changed and a few meters to the side doesn't remove a big structure that should be visible partly in front of the hole, from any view angle that is off to the right of the hole, while looking at the hole, based on the position in pic A

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

.....obviously almost the same angle?

I almost won the lottery last week, just the numbers I had weren't the same. So should I get the money?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKillerI realize you guys are just trying to get me to give it up, and I am about to do so, but only because it is clear what is happening here by now, for anyone that has a little awareness.

Sir, you are boring me. I gave you an opportunity to present some evidence and analysis to support your assertion. You have refused to do so. There is nothing on the table to "debunk" or even discuss other than your subjective opinion for which you have not even established as being worth anything. You are welcome to your opinion. Come back and see me when you have evidence or analysis to discuss.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

In order to win the lottery you have to have the exact numbers.

In order to still be able to view a huge structure that is almost directly in front of the hole, the angle doesn't have to be exact at all, in fact, if you would stay to the right of the hole, like the angle of the 3 discussed pics, clearly, you would almost have an 90 degree field of vision in which you would still see the structure when looking at the hole.

The fact that you are comparing this to a lottery is really telling of the level you are currently on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Sir, you are boring me. I gave you an opportunity to present some evidence and analysis to support your assertion. You have refused to do so. There is nothing on the table to "debunk" or even discuss other than your subjective opinion for which you have not even established as being worth anything. You are welcome to your opinion. Come back and see me when you have evidence or analysis to discuss.

Whatever sport, the pictures speak for themselves, very clearly.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

In order to win the lottery you have to have the exact numbers.

In order to still be able to view a huge structure that is almost directly in front of the hole, the angle doesn't have to be exact at all, in fact, if you would stay to the right of the hole, like the angle of the 3 discussed pics, clearly, you would almost have an 90 degree field of vision in which you would still see the structure when looking at the hole.

The fact that you are comparing this to a lottery is really telling of the level you are currently on.

Tell you what, try and make your case without using the word "almost" or any synonym of the word "almost".

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Whatever sport, the pictures speak for themselves, very clearly.

Yes they do. I took the picture Simon used to sucker you in and resized overlaid photo A on top of it.

Do you get the picture now ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Like I said, there is such a large margin that almost is more than good enough.

Big bad Hooper, reduced to arguing totally irrelevant little semantics.

There, there....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by Cassius666

Can you post these pictures you're talking about?

COMPARE to this image posted by the OP

edit on 19-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I don't see your point.

I was comparing pic A, B and D in the link I posted. I don't know what you are trying to prove, but it is irrelevant to what I was saying, like most replies so far.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Thank you Vitruvian.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I don't see your point.

Silly, you asked us to find light poles 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7.

In photo A light poles 1,2,and 3 are to the left not in view and poles 4,5,6,and7 can be seen in the photo.

When you go out for a walk are you able to find your way home again,,, or does someone come and get you ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The downed light poles were staged in advance

cassiopaea.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

The downed light poles were staged in advance

Prove it!
Don't link to another conspiracy thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I didn't ask you to specifically find pole 1 to 7 in the other pics, I said this,

Too bad I can't post the next set of images to compare with, so go to, cluesforum.info... and see in how many different places these lamp posts and signs appear in different videos. Also look at what position they are in, in relation to the impact angle in some of those pics.

Although I could see how you would initially think that, I don't see how you, at this point, still can't see what the problems with these pics are.

When you go out for a walk are you able to find your way home again,,, or does someone come and get you ?

No I just work my way back through the remains of puny foot soldiers and destroyed false constructs towards the shining beacon of light.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Cassius666

It's very strange that during a time in our lives when we've got so many other current topics to discuss, you feel the need to bring up a 911 theory that has been discussed to death here, including you as one of the contributors to those many other threads on this subject.

What is your motive?

Because the official story should always be questioned. Whether it was stage or it was real isnt significant.
The fact is, the events that happened on this one day, changed US policy forever, especially its policies and feelings towards its own citizens.
Weve lost more of our freedoms and rights in the last 11 years than in the 200+ years prior to that day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join