It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence at the pentagon has been planetd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Easy. There are subtle differences in the vantage point that the pictures were taken from. Whats your point? Remember:

395 AND WASHINGTON HIGHWAY WERE JAMMED WITH TRAFFIC THE WHOLE TIME

Dont you understand that it would be impossible to hide any attempt to hide evidence or plant body parts with thousands of eyes not seeing something. Come on people!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

The OP was asking some questions that may or may not point to him supporting the official story.

Your reply seems such a regurgitated one, complete with the mandatory "my buddy, my friend, my aunt bla bla" lines, it doesn't even reflect what the OP said.

Like you are posting a standard reply prompted by a certain word or something.

We watched it burn from the roof of the building I was in.

How does this disprove or even reflect upon something the OP said?

Better yet, tell it to the families of the passengers and the folks working in the Pentagon.

That is so old, lame and meaningless.

And tell what?

Its old but not meaningless or lame. It's old because people have been trying to pound the point home that you cant cover up a crime scene that big with thousand of eyes physically within a close proximity, not to mention the press was all over the place with cameras.

Yes my reply is regurgitated as I've said it before. Am I supposed to change my point the way the conspiracy theorists here do? Should I come up with new theories when the facts speak for themselves? I think not.

As for watching it burn, my point was that I could see what was going on. I wasnt at home like most of the rocket scientists here that spout "theories" and "reasoning" in order to paint a picture of what they already beleive to be true. I guess its just not exciting enough that a plane with people was hijacked and flown into the center of a military/politcial landmark in our nations capital. (sheesh...)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I guess its just not exciting enough that a plane with people was hijacked and flown into the center of a military/politcial landmark in our nations capital. (sheesh...)

Something that didn't happen cannot be exciting at all. But I'm sure you saw something burn, if you were there.

not to mention the press was all over the place with cameras.

Yes we can see the results in this thread.
edit on 19-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Whatever sport, the pictures speak for themselves, very clearly.

Yes they do. I took the picture Simon used to sucker you in and resized overlaid photo A on top of it.

Do you get the picture now ?

So you found an anamoly, join the club. So you do think it has been tampered with, but Simon Shack did it.

That's hilarious.

What makes you think Simon Shack did that? To prove what? This is mainstream media footage, the way it was broadcast. If you think it is faked, you are on my team buddy.

If you argue that all the pics are real, that pic could very well be just a zoom in from the bigger pic during the broadcast. That would make more sense from your standpoint than to suggest that SS doctored it to sucker me in, at least it seems to me.

The same views and perspectives are often recycled throughout the entire 911 footage pool, btw.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Easy. There are subtle differences in the vantage point that the pictures were taken from. Whats your point? Remember:

395 AND WASHINGTON HIGHWAY WERE JAMMED WITH TRAFFIC THE WHOLE TIME

Dont you understand that it would be impossible to hide any attempt to hide evidence or plant body parts with thousands of eyes not seeing something. Come on people!!

You can't not see the impact point of the plane from most of the freeway. Coincidentally the spot where the lamp poles were hit, and Lloyd England's cab was hit by a lamp post, was the best spot to view the impact point. The area was quickly blocked to traffic.

Temporary dirt mounds were erected blocking the view from the Citgo gas station and other areas.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...

Thousands of people could not have seen what was going on. Which is why there are no thousands of witness reports. The whole thing was staged, it's not hard to see that if you really pay attention.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Better yet, tell it to the families of the passengers and the folks working in the Pentagon

Like this Pentagon employee?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
the main question I have about the pentagon is the it has so many video cameras there for security but not one of them was able to get a pic of the plane. We'll overlook the fact that the engine parts doesn't match up to the ones that were used on that type of plane.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by thegameisup

The downed light poles were staged in advance

Prove it!
Don't link to another conspiracy thread.

Oh, are you making up the forum rules to fit your official story conspiracy theory now are you!

I posted the thread to prove it, they did a very good job at proving it, go take a look if you're really interested, otherwise pipe down with your nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

.....obviously almost the same angle?

I almost won the lottery last week, just the numbers I had weren't the same. So should I get the money?

You should almost get the money.

And we should almost take Traitorkiller's photos seriously.

Sound fair to everyone.
edit on 7/19/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: for fun

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Oh, are you making up the forum rules to fit your official story conspiracy theory now are you!

I posted the thread to prove it, they did a very good job at proving it, go take a look if you're really interested, otherwise pipe down with your nonsense.

There are three Truthers having a hissy fight on the thread you linked to. Can you tell us which Truther information is correct ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

April Gallop AKA Sue Crazy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Step 1.

Discredit the witness.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

There are three Truthers having a hissy fight on the thread you linked to. Can you tell us which Truther information is correct ?

Jeez, you call yourself a debunker and you cannot work out that it's the OP presenting the information! Everyone agrees with the OP in the thread, except for the idiot shill called Terral that tried to muscle in, who has since been banned from that forum! Have another look! cassiopaea.org...

BTW, you never did answer my question about your post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I asked if you had the auction/listing number to prove your picture was authentic?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

April Gallop AKA Sue Crazy.

No she is not, you're just branding her because you want her to appear as crazy!

We obviously can tell from this quote that you also have blood on your hands like some of your colleagues that are working off the script.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So you found an anamoly,

There are no anomalies in any of the images you posted.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

BTW, you never did answer my question about your post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggested you call the number listed in the ad, and ask them if that truck belonged to them. I still suggest that.

edit on 19-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

That site is ridiculous.I seriously don't know how anyone can consider that a legitmate source.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No she is not, you're just branding her because you want her to appear as crazy!

Yes she is. It is a legal finding which "Sue Crazy" is a valid characterization.

To summarize:

(1) The motion of Dennis Cunningham, Gallop’s lead counsel of record, for admission to our Court pro hac vice, is hereby GRANTED.
(2) Gallop is hereby ADMONISHED that the submission of future frivolous filings may result in sanctions.

edit on 19-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

We don't need to discredit her. She has done a fine job of it all by herself.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I liked the article "Can disasters be faked realistically" on page 13. I do notice the differences in the Pentagon photos, especially the giant billboard that miraculously vanishes. And the pictures of WTC on page 14 shows a nearby building losing/gaining height throughout the news cast, definitely need to do some more research of this. Good find

edit on 19-7-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join