It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's re-analyse the Nostradamus Olympics quatrain, X - 74

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I read throught the first three pages and it almosts seems to the op. that he's another to come forth prior to what has happened recently.

I want to take a try at it.
i learned of the slaughter(cinema shooting) that happened in the seventh month just days to the olympic games.

answers three lines.

Now what is getting me to write this. this evening I had a vivid dream where I met someone in white that literally moved next door to me and connected my house and his.
Since I've woken I've felt different, rejuvinated in a sense and am now aware mentally and physically that somethings changing. It even rained all day yesterday when I haven't seen rain in 2 months. and clear skies today.

hence 4th lin for those that believe in possible angels and demons. maybe the wake of the dead are those that could be inhabiting us in a spiritual physical sense. making waking us up.
ADDED EDIT
To the posts below mine. Olympics 7 days away. and I've been reading ATS and learned of the 7/7 bombing of '05.
7months 7 days. and 7 years after 7/7

edit on 21-7-2012 by RadioHawken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Now that I have been reading the threads about the "Dark Knight" and Lucifer, then coupling that with more slaughter at the cinema in Denver. Which is a hive of CIA operation at the moment and they had the Denver emergency response exercises before hand there.

I could fit all of that in with the quatrain we are discussing right at his very point in time. The Olympics are only 7 days away.

A lot of people are waking up right now, some are realising just because of the "Dark Knight" film shooting incident, that there are hidden powers that be controlling all the moves.
People are waking up and its like they used to be dead before.
edit on 21-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
I've been trying to sort of cross reference Mother Shiptons prophecies against Nostrodamus's.
You guy's might see something i dont.
her prophecies are to long to post so there's a link below

pyramidtlc.org...

She mentions London alot and Flooding.

just a thought

Now that was an interesting read. I can't see how it applies to the current quatrain being discussed, but there might be correlations in others. It might be worth looking into for another discussion.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

That's people actually trying to do that to prove a point; I think Nostradamus was a bit different in his reasoning...You have to fit the Quatrains with Nostradamus personality and what we know about him than just saying; "It's all made up to sound vague." Nostradamus wasn't about selling fiction novels..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Nostradamus wrote a preface to the quatrains.

In this preface he explained that his verses are about Europe and The Middle East.

Ergo, they are not about the good old USA!

While the shootings at the movie theater is an absolute tragedy they are not a world event and will not on their own become a notable piece of history.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Why would they not be about the USA. USA would be included along with the mid-east and why, just Europe, because hes from that area. I've also read a preface to his quatrains and a little known fact he had a messenger on his shoulder who showed these quatrains to him, but the media tells you 20 different ways, but this.
Also this was during the dark ages and the name mid-east probably didn't even exist.

Any tragic event in the US, would still be a global tragedy, like a minor stoning in mid-east : ( Anything is plausible

edit on 21-7-2012 by RadioHawken because: should,showed

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Why just Europe and the Mid East - Because that is what he said about his work. But you know better!

P

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

i do believe the emphasis of the great seventh number is not speaking of just the symbolic number 7

if one were to count the sequence of the Prime numbers, one would find the number 17 is the seventh

But seven is not the seventh number. Look:

0 = first number
1 = second number
2 = third number
3 = fourth number
4 = fifth number
5 = sixth number
6 = seventh number

and of course 7 would be the eight number.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

7-year statute of limitations runs out...
Wall Street stock market games (aka gambling)...
Millennium year 2000...
People from the 'past' showing up again...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is no mention of Olympics and reference is to war games neither Olympic stadium in London is made on a graveyard nor there is any threat of slaughter so this prediction is about Greece if games are to be concerned and one could imagine a natural calamity

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I had to come back to this thread! I just remembered reading this a few days ago, or rather a few days before the movie shooting. I JUST pieced it together, which others have also already, apparently. Rather general, but I see some connection. Weird.

I'm gonna figure out how to star and flag at least original poster, if not others.

edit on 7/23/2012 by japhrimu because: S & F sentence...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

That's giving it too general a meaning.

Waking up and dead coming from their graves are pretty diffrent to me. I would take a more litteral description, myself.

No connection to the dead comming from their graves just yet. Unless refering to the 1976 Olympics.

edit on 24-7-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Heres an interesting coinsidence...

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves.

This is the seventh month... close to the mayan calender "end of the world" thing...

And we just saw a "slaughter" in Colorado in that movie theatre...

Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Lets Re-Re-analyse the X74 Quatrain.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
it will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium,
when the dead will come out of their graves.

As I noticed the headline in one of todays clips, I thought, wow... Can this really be connected as well?

More fitting?

As per translation of the original:

In the full elapsed great seventh number
Games appear at the time of slaughter
Not far from the great vintage age
That the entries out from their tombs.

In the full elapsed great 7th number... July? Todays headline..

7/30

Remains of Jews Massacred on Temple Mount Found?

Games appear at the time of slaughter

2012 Olympics + July Theater attacks? Possible attack at the olympics.
Maybe it was originaly intended for the olympics if it were a false flag?

Not far from the great vintage age

Here we are. 2012. Cant get more vintage than this.

That the entries out from their tombs.

As the link I provided above.

Hmmm Fit? Another possible match?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by article

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit to CitizenAlpha for posting the above, where we find the lines:

And when we come back we'll be dressed in black
And you'll scream our names aloud
And we won't eat and we won't sleep
We'll drag bodies from their graves

Recurrent and grisly theme these days?

But it becomes most important who the bodies really are, christian or jew, and how it fits into the history we weren't told.

I found another translation here: www.world-mysteries.com

X / 74
The year seven of the great number being past,
There shall be seen the sports of the ghostly sacrifice,
Not far from the great age of the millennium,
That the buried shall come out of their graves.

Ghostly sacrifice vs the games of slaughter

I've been thinking about Syria, and Babylon, and i realised that somehow, historically, it's important to have that peice of land. Iraq and Syria together made Babylon, and when the land is completely overtaken and destroyed, then the "end" will be here. All things things are prophesied in the bible, and by the occults, while the conclusions and timing and order are in doubt, the events are agreed upon almost universally. I find that disconcerting. Once the earth is under the power of a single person, we will wish we hadn't done that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6

Century X, quatrain 74, original text.

Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme
Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe,
Non esloign'e du grand eage milliesme
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

ok, i will try to show whati i see here. i will use the original version because i think the english translation isn´t correct:

In the full elapsed great seventh number

(53 seconds.... represented as the 7th line of the crop circle)

it will apeear at the olympics games (hecatombe means catastrophe, relating to false flag event)

not far from the big millenium age (something about the return of christ during 1000 years, 21st sept ou dec.)

the ones who entered will leave their graves. (the ones who went trough some underground portal will return. just remebered the caves of tayos).

ok, i'm done!!
i'm a ceptic trying to connect the dots and see what really is going on. dont really belive in aliens, in christ or even in a false flag attack but i also think that anything can happen cause life is one hell of a constant surprise

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok this one, wanted to look at it more closely. Its odd how it popped up just before the Olympics but also just before the Aurora shootings and that day, July 20, 2012, 5th day of the week, building 9/11, century 16, all of it works out to many 21's, 777's, black jack 21, and that is power number for the illuminati, also 9/11, and the 21 also reflects 9/11.

I just remembered this thread, the 7's he mentioned and the games of slaughter.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well a further clinch in this prophecy perhaps being now. The date of the aurora was associated with their god number, 7, and 7 days before the Olympics opened, the colorado, incidence occurred.

7 days before it closes on Aug 12. 2012, (and that date has a lot of 21's, black jack 21, 777's too), the Wisconsin shooting occurred.

I hope they don't have anything planned for that date, Aug 12, 2012. It looks like a power date for them and their appollyon. Black jack 21 relates to 9/11 which is revelations 9/11 or the abyss and apollyon.

So in the prediction the day of the 7's, and the games of slaughter. Even with an event on the 12th, we already have that tied in now.

Not far from the millenium, well 2012 is only 12 years past the year 2000.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
We're being told about the 20 years on the force hero, and the 40 year old gunman with a 911 tattoo.

The olympics had a yellow vs red and blue thing going on, confirmed by red and blue lady in yellow indian contingent, olympic bell ringer won the tour de france in yellow, and appeared in yellow at the ringing of the bell.

And then the other thread with the 10561 bodies that were excavated 1,87 km to the north of the olympic stadium. Story released on the 5th August, 7 days before the closing.

Red and blue vs yellow and green.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Could this be of importance, re the last line, when the dead etc

Some 10,500 medieval skeletons were found at Spitalfields market, the site of the Augustinian priory and hospital of St Mary Spital, and the remains suggest there may have been as many as 18,000. The excavation between 1991 and 2007 by the Museum of London Archaeology (Mola) was the largest ever archaeological investigation in the capital. It was a member of that team, osteologist Don Walker, who discovered the link with a volcano. The findings will be revealed in Mola's report, to be published on Monday.

Vulcanologist Bill McGuire said: "This was the biggest eruption in historic times. It may have brought the temperatures down by 4C, a huge amount."

Respects

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join