It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Yes, jet engines (and car engines, and boat engines, and rear ends) emit exhaust products. If you want to call them "chemtrails" be my guest. If you drove your car where it was cold and humid enough, it would produce contrails. Just ask someone from Canada about ice fog.

In high northern or southern latitudes, especially around urban areas Ice fog can form. Ice fog is any type of fog where the droplets freeze into very tiny crystals in midair. This type of fog forms when the air temperature is well below freezing, generally below zero, so that any vapor present almost immediately condenses. Vapor is added to the air by automobile exhaust, furnaces and industrial plant exhaust. Ice fog can be extremely dense, posing driving hazards and the fog can last all through the day and night.

starryskies.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Chaff is not particles. It is fibers.

Do these fibres have any chemical in the what so ever?

Chaff is not "trailed" it is dispensed in bursts.

Can you prove your above statement is the only way?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do these fibres have any chemical in the what so ever?

If you bothered to read the link you would know the answer to that. Can you suggest any physical thing which does not contain "any chemical"? You...for example.

Can you prove your above statement is the only way?

Can you provide a source which says it is "trailed"...continuously dispensed?

edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you, you just showed you can not.
Defeat excepted.

lol - you are a chemtrail - you are costantly dispensed in the atmosphere, and composed of chemicals.

Can you prove you are not?

Now would you like to talk about chemtails, or would you prefer to persist in your little fantasy land?

edit on 23-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If you bothered to read the link you would know the answer to that. Can you suggest any physical thing which does not contain "any chemical"? You...for example.

I asked you and you refuse to aswer most likey because your awsner will prove you wrong

Can you provide a source which says it is "trailed"...continuously dispensed?

Again you refuse to awsner where is your honour?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Everything is composed of chemicals. Including you.

You claim that chaff is "trailed". It's your claim. It is up to you to provide evidence. My neighbor's cat is really a robot. Prove it isn't.

"Honor" has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If you refuse to answer you must be in agreement with me or thinking of a lie.

I say the later from you record.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"Honor" has nothing to do with it.

Is that right, obviously not in your case.

You guys are defiantly afraid to answer because not one of you have and you won't or you shall admit defeat.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well this has been lots of fun and I have laughed my head of almost today. Thanks for the laugh.
I must get out on the tractor but will be happy to catch in 10-12 hrs from now.

Once we establish if chaff has any chemical in it then we can move to the next lesson. What is a trail?

Until then.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well this has been lots of fun and I have laughed my head of almost today. Thanks for the laugh.
I must get out on the tractor but will be happy to catch in 10-12 hrs from now.

Once we establish if chaff has any chemical in it then we can move to the next lesson. What is a trail?

Until then.

I've got a better idea - while you are out on your tractor, try to find outwhat chemtrail is - I'll give you a hint - it is not just any chenmical trail.

Hey you aren't that BSpray guy who tried this same nonsense argument a few months ago are you??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You have been answered. Everything (including you and chaff) is composed of chemicals.

It's you who has been dodging. You have not provided any evidence for your claim.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

If you refuse to answer you must be in agreement with me or thinking of a lie.

I say the later from you record.

What did I not answer??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Since chaff has very little to do with the persistent contrails described in the OP, I decided to make a new thread to discuss chaff and it's efficacy as "evidence" for chemtrails. Hopefully we can discuss it without poor use of logic and petty claims of "defeat", but this is the geo-engineering forum after all.

Chaff and Chemtrails

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The US military admitted that they have sprayed 249 populated areas with all sorts of Bio and Chemical agents .

We aren't the only ones either . They have experimented on the civilian populace from back in 1959 with the spraying of San Fransisco on . The Eugenicist faction of the NWO would also be involved in vaccine population control also . Bill Gates made a presentation promoting just such . There is no conspiracy about it . There only exist the question of just what they will do next .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Not "all sorts" - the types of agents are pretty well known, and it was 40 or more years ago:

operation dew
Operation LAC

And here's old video of what the equivalent trials in the UK looked like:

How do you think any of this shows that chemtrails are being made todday or in the last 15 or so years??

(and please dont' say "they did it in the past so they're doing it now" - othe things that were done in the past include A-bombing Japan and owning slaves - it does not follow)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They are setting up and flying drones over the US today . They are grabbing control over all food production. Big money is being spent to develop the new virus for a pandemic to do what the UN Agenda 21 is stating that needs to happen .Look at the Dutch scientist that claimed victory in the hunt for a more virulent death plague . A population reduction . The NWO is real and the Georgia Guide Stones state their goals . I doubt your name is on their survivors list , what do you think ? Do you want to see Bill Gates and David Rockefeller talking about population reduction . Or Henry Kissinger and Eugenics Quotes call old people useless eaters , or control population with food . Are they still spraying us ? Why not , and who will stop them ? Remember FEMA and Katrina shooting at people trying to cross the bridge to get to safety .
You try to make a point and failing to see big picture . Back up and examine are all these people stupid for knowing that the Government we trust may not be looking out for our interest . The question here is why do we not trust our Military and elected officials ? And then have you really researched deeply into the situation ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

They are setting up and flying drones over the US today .

As they have been for many years.

They are grabbing control over all food production.

Who is "they", and what has it got to do with chemtrails?

Big money is being spent to develop the new virus for a pandemic to do what the UN Agenda 21 is stating that needs to happen

i suggest you go actually read what Agenda 21 is rathe than believing all the nut-case paranoia that conspiracy sites push out.

Look at the Dutch scientist that claimed victory in the hunt for a more virulent death plague .

Oh - and whch one would that be?

A population reduction .

Failed miserably...

The NWO is real and the Georgia Guide Stones state their goals .

Well the Georgia guidestones ar real, but since we know who put them up and there's no actual evidence for the NWO any link between the 2 is pure speculation.

And of course the goals sem to be failing....

I doubt your name is on their survivors list , what do you think ?

I'm sure I am slowloy dying.

Do you want to see Bill Gates and David Rockefeller talking about population reduction . Or Henry Kissinger and Eugenics Quotes call old people useless eaters , or control population with food . Are they still spraying us ?

No.

Why not , and who will stop them ? Remember FEMA and Katrina shooting at people trying to cross the bridge to get to safety .[/quoet]

no.

You try to make a point and failing to see big picture . Back up and examine are all these people stupid for knowing that the Government we trust may not be looking out for our interest . The question here is why do we not trust our Military and elected officials ? And then have you really researched deeply into the situation ?

So what you are saying is that you have no information about chemtrails at all - just a unified grand conspiracy theory of everything.

OK - yawn

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
While I was operating my tractor today day dreaming how some of you guys would make great fertilizer it doined on me, chemtrails is easily under stood without have any knowledge of aircrafts or science. All you need to do is look at the plane going by which are dispersing long lasting toxic chemicals into our atmosphere and you will soon be on track with common sense and an urge to ask,
What are we being sprayed with?
Why are we being sprayed?
And
Who is spraying us all?
I would like to know why is it that on a sites like ATS these people who don’t believe in chemtrails live on the chemtrail threads?
It’s like if I believe dogs can’t talk to a dead persons spirit but there is such a forum that people use to chat about the subject why would I or anyone else that is in agreement live on the forum and constantly try ramming our belief down their throat like an arrogant, argumentative, trouble maker.
These guys are here to suppress information and stop others from searching out the truth, but they are good for a laugh at times especially how they all come in on queue
I imagine they all love the fluorinated water, believe the dr knows best and they have rights. They probably believe they own what they have and are not slaves to the system.
God help them because no one else can.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

.....chemtrails is easily under stood without have any knowledge of aircrafts or science. All you need to do is look at the plane going by which are dispersing long lasting toxic chemicals into our atmosphere and you will soon be on track with common sense and an urge to ask,

Is that all we need to do ?
Is that all that is required to have knowledge ?

If you were put in charge of a cancer ward in a hospital....would you "just use common sense" to treat the cancer patients ?
If you were suddenly working in a auto repair shop....would "common sense" fix all the cars ?

I imagine they all love the fluorinated water, believe the dr knows best and they have rights. They probably believe they own what they have and are not slaves to the system.

You seem to take most things as a "demand" by an authority.
When you learn to take most things as a gift, a freedom, and a goal....you will see things differently.
Cheer-up mate.....the sky is not falling.
edit on 24-7-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: High pie

edit on 24-7-2012 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I would like to know why is it that on a sites like ATS these people who don’t believe in chemtrails live on the chemtrail threads?

This thread is called "A Challenge to chemtrail believers" not "we all totally believe in chemtrails"

All your posts speak for themselves really.. No real need to reply... But i do anyway, cos it makes me smile... Thanks for the giggles matey...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join