A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilistnick
.... there ARE videos of low-altitude planes laying chemtrails from the tail

but I thought chemtrails were geoengineering - spraying sulphur areososl into the stratosphere?

Seriously, for every chemtrail believer there is a different and, usually, conradictory theory. No wonder no-one takes you seriously.

Think about it!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

It seems Rosalind Peterson- one of the earliest and most vocal of the "chemtrail" decriers - and who has been studying this issue for almost 10yrs- has changed her mind:

She says "I have no proof- whatsoever- that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions"

www.youtube.com...

metabunk.org...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorazine

Well I must say this sure does throw a curve ball in the chemtrail believers whole ideology, Great catch.....

Can't wait to see how they spin this one.

S&F for you my friend.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Well I must say this sure does throw a curve ball in the chemtrail believers whole ideology, Great catch.....

S&F for you my friend.

I imagine it'll be claimed that she's been bought off or threatened by the CIA or something.... i'll be interested to see where they go with this myself. Good find that....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Michael Murphy isn't going for the lawsuit either?
Gee, I thought he had a ton of evidence. Wasn't that what his stupid movie was about?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Yeah, I'd like to hear what the chemmies have to say about this 'defection' of sorts.

No doubt somebody 'got to her', I mean we are talking about the omnipotent PTB, with 85 years of planning, unfathomably deep pockets and patents coming out of their pointy ears. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Interesting, very,very, interesting..

I guess he finally figured out that chemtrails are not real, and knows that there isn't any evidence to support this lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage]

Gee, I thought he had a ton of evidence. Wasn't that what his movie was about?

I think not many of them want to be associated with anything that will "fail".
They know such a "suit" will not be successful in court because they don't have hard evidence.

This is why they rarely (if ever) appear in public forums, return emails, or appear anywhere else except their in home court, where the rules can be dictated by them.
The exposure by going public, in a situation not controlled by them....is dangerous to their story.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

From your understanding what ingredients make up the chaff?

And

How is it delivered in the atmosphere?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Have you found the direct reference to chemtrails in that German language video yet, or are you ready to apologise for accusing me of being a Liar?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilistnick

And you, nor I, will ever explain why a small unmarked plane (WITHOUT A CONTRAIL OF ANY KIND because it was so low, obviously monitoring us and going up and down the river looking for kayaks) sprayed a clear line of chemicals with a start and stop point directly above us (perpendicular) at extremely low altitude - be it heavy metals or some kind of neurotoxin - while a friend and I were kayaking, as I clearly discussed in my first post here. It would make sense that the government or some agency would disperse some kind of chemical for ominous means above the Broad River, as its a common place for hippies, stoners, and especially trippers to go hang out and hallucinate. Open your eyes man. This isn't some kind of religion that people believe in. This is something that the government (you perhaps?) doesn't want you to notice or ask any questions about. I'm curious - how much are they paying you? Or are you just suckered into believing everything you hear on the news the disinformation other counter intelligence agents put out there? I sense there will be no reconciliation in this argument and its futile to keep arguing with you idiots.

Stay cool,
Nick

Really man you think the government is out to get lazy dirty stoner hippies because they are such a threat haha open your eyes man! The government doesn't care about some random tripping hippies or else they would be spraying the hell out of occupy wall street also the Broad River really isn't that populated. How come everytime someone doesn't have a rebuttal they call the other person a shill, I guess it's more likely he's a government agent than someone on the internet who doesn't agree with you. No one said you should trust the government and I have never seen them say don't ask about contrails.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milkflavour

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

S&F for you my friend.

I imagine it'll be claimed that she's been bought off or threatened by the CIA or something.... i'll be interested to see where they go with this myself. Good find that....

I agree everytime a popular conspiracy theorists changes their mind it's always TPTB got to them because there is no way they could of possibly changed their minds.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Is it not fair and reasonable for a copper or pig to also be known as a police officer?
Is it not fair and reasonable for a rain to also be known as water?
Is it not fair and reasonable for the sky above to also be known as space?

So is it not fair and reasonable that chaff is a concoction of many substances including chemical?
Is chaff not dispersed in the sky by the use of air craft among other ways?
Is chaff not made up of chemicals?

I would say I was right and you were deliberately wrong for denying truthful facts.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Chaff dispersion by air crafts is chemtrails no matter how you science it up or down play the facts.

“Chaff” Defines ChemTrails Says US Government
The Idaho Observer reported with considerable skepticism that the General Accounting Office admitted that chemtrails exist but that they are “merely” fiberglass particles coated with aluminum whose health effects are unknown but whose existence is now acknowledged after decades of official denial.

Source www.healthfreedomusa.org...

As the article, below, points out, however, there is much more to the story and it is pretty ominous.
Asthma, cardiac disease, possibly a variant of Morgellon’s Disease, changes in the pH and metallic content of the soil around the world, immune system compromise, and a host of other possible effects for this constant and ubiquitous spraying have been noted and studied.
Can we really call the damage these sprays, the forced exposure to who knows what, anything but a hostile experiment using our bodies as the lab animals?
Yours in health and freedom,
Dr. Rima
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation

Source www.healthfreedomusa.org...

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:
* 6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia
* 9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride
* 26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc
* 4 molds and fungi
* 7 viruses
* 2 cancers
* 2 vaccines
* 2 sedatives

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Weird... Double post...
edit on 23-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

This article is highly spurious, it reports 'facts' but actually only references itself (or the website it's on).
There is no external varification of any of the claims, nor of this so-called 'admission', even if some kind of correspondence did take place, they never even mentioned chemtrails, even ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE!

They received back from the senator’s office a General Accounting Office (GAO) report on “military chaff” and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers
this is after reporting so-called chemtrails. This isn't an admission (and therefore, the implication, albeit an inaccurate one, is that this validates the chemtrails theory) it's simply an explanation in response to a complaint (if in fact it even happened as there are no soures or other evidence provided).

Also,

among the substances found in the samples were........ Two cancers

Well that right there is absolute proof of this being utter bull....

Cancer: The disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.
A malignant growth or tumor resulting from such a division of cells.

It's not like a virus or something, you can't catch it. It doesn't exist as an actual material 'thing' in the atmsphere that can be detected. It's like saying "in the sample the lab found two diabetes and a brain haemorrhage".
This is just terrible scaremongering..... Also, the first thing I noticed on this website was the not one but two "Important!: Donate now" boxes down the side of the text..... and this is what it leads you to:

"Now is the time for Holiday Giving. You know what we give you all year long: hope, effective health and food freedom analysis and actions, information that you cannot get anywhere else… and the opportunity to impact your future!

What a disgusting and blatant attempt to screw money out of people who are scared and desperate.... They give people food and health do they? No, they give them crappy articles about what to eat and what to think then sit back and watch the money pour in.... Sadly, this:

“December 23, 2010 – Dear Dr. Rima and Gen. Bert, Once again I have searched my coffers for a contribution to you and staff to help you continue your efforts. I wanted to forward this contribution on Thanksgiving Day, but hesitated because I wasn’t sure I could at that time. I am happy now to find I can manage by digging a little deeper. Best of luck and progress to you and staff!”

I sincerely hope this isn't true, this actually made me feel sad.....

Sorry mate but, this source is utter toilet paper and I trust it about as much as the "I'm an african prince with a billion dollars that needs your help" e-mails..... Also, on a personal note, it's angered and upset me and I intend to email the con-men running that site to express just what I think of them.... They're the tv preachers of the Internet world: "donate now and we'll deliver you from evil"
edit on 23-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Spelling sucks
edit on 23-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

: rage vomit :
edit on 23-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Awful spelling and grammar and just about everything...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

Just because you haven’t found evidence doesn’t mean there is none. You are not looking because you have made up your mind already. Let the ignorant be ignorant.
The two cancers would be cancer causing agents would they not.

And why is it that when people work hard to gather information to be put out there for others to consider, their time and effort in your eyes is worth nothing yet you have probably paid others in the past and are still doing so for mindless utter rubbish entertainment and or false bandaid like medicines that are harmful and toxic.
Don’t all researches deserve and equal opportunity to voice their findings and concerns?
If you believe something may be potentially harmful, would you not warn as many as you can or are you selfish and sadistic or just a coward?

Wake up now and you may have a chance just maybe.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
Chaff dispersion by air crafts is chemtrails no matter how you science it up or down play the facts.

A bird farting could be chemtrails, depending on how you define the word.

We all know what chaff is. If you want to talk about chaff, talk about chaff. Don't conflate it with chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

First of all, the article CLEARLY states "two cancers" NOT "two cancer causing agents". You're misrepresenting and twisting what was written to fit your agenda. I am not the one with my mind made up here, I am not the one misrepresenting what was written in the article that YOU posted.  As I stated earlier in this thread, if anyone can actually provide testable, variable evidence then I will be the first out of my front door making sure everyone I see knows all about it.

I agree that it would be nice if all researchers had a fair chance to publish their findings BUT this article is not research in any way, shape or form... There is no hypothesis, no method, no data, no analysis, no conclusion, no peer review, no testable, repeatable, verifiable evidence not a SHRED of anything that even resembles research in it at all. So we're just supposed to take the word of Doctor Donate Now? With no supporting documentation AT ALL?

And I am the one who is "ignorant"?

Well, if being 'enlightened' and "waking up" involves becoming the kind of person that would rather hurl insults around (like "ignorant", "coward", "selfish" and "sadistic") instead of facts and getting all angry and upset whenever anyone dares to question Pastor Paycheck and asks for some ACTUAL, CHECKABLE information then I'll stay sound asleep thanks mate... 
Honestly, if you guys who seem so quick to insult and abuse are actually supposed to be on 'the good side' and fighting the 'evil powers' then I hope  that 'the good side' never, ever wins as there'll be more tyranny and hate than ever in the world judging by half the posts on this site.....
edit on 23-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Bloody autocorrect!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by waynos

So is it not fair and reasonable that chaff is a concoction of many substances including chemical?
Is chaff not dispersed in the sky by the use of air craft among other ways?
Is chaff not made up of chemicals?

By your own definition quoted above the 22,000lb Grand Slam earthquake bomb dropped by Lancasters during WW2 could be called a Chemtrail, your description is that vague and woolly.

If you are having to stretch the meaning of 'Chemtrail' so far from what it is ACTUALLY purported to be in order to justify your comments you have already lost the argument.

In reply, no, it is not at all reasonable to describe chaff as chemtrails, and your own inability to understand why not says more than I would ever need to.

I would say I was right and you were deliberately wrong for denying truthful facts.

I'm not remotely surprised after what you wrote above. People, I guess, will just have to make their own minds up, wont they.
edit on 23-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join