It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again The Mainstream News Oulets,More Propaganda On Syria, Syria is a Proxy War on Iran And Rus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The real enemy are those who on the forum boards make constant thread after thread trying to spread hatred through decit. Think mainstream media is bad? There are a few threads on this board that puts them to shame Iran the Saint Isreal the devil.

hatred ? first off nice try with the attack that i am attacking Israel with hatred while i was talking about Sryia.

There are a few threads on this board that puts them to shame Iran the Saint Israel the devil.

And there are few threads on the board who puts the Sryian Rebels as the saints and the Mujahideen as heroes how ironic is that?
Even despite showing that the rebels have used child soldiers they are still supporting them anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

He has a point let him post, its pretty clear on which side you support.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Ben81

Should we also post some images of the civilian women and children being killed in Syria by Syrian forces which is the topic....

Once Again The Mainstream News Oulets,More Propaganda On Syria, Syria is a Proxy War on Iran And Russia

Image that are from the FSA ?

being shown on biased mainstream media ?

one thing is sure .. those image display real bodies

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Should we also post some images of the civilian women and children being killed in Syria by Syrian forces which is the topic....

And also you are wrong about my topic My thread discuss the Propaganda uses on Sryia been used by the rebel supporters on here and elsewhere.

Should we also post some images of the civilian women and children being killed in Syria by Syrian forces

So what that post it shows that you support the rebels, which they have been using child soldiers.
Not surprising.

The other point of my thread is exposing them and there one sided journalism in Sryia, but it seems you didn't get that through.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

He has a point let him post, its pretty clear on which side you support.

The civilians

Remember, I'm against all sides receiving support from outside supporters, That includes support from Russia and Iran

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You neglected to mention, however, why you are showing so much support for the terrorists...oops... sorry, FSA... care to elaborate why you find them such heros?

In aproximately 60 days I will tell you why they are such heroes. You just observe the news and see what is coming (grins).

There ARE no heroes in this one. There ARE no "good guys" in this fight. Picking sides in it just means that whoever is doing the picking is electing to be the Bad Guy, too.

Frankly, I'm perplexed - BOTH the American "left" and the American "right" are backing the same horse, and since there are no right ones here, they're backing the wrong one. They appear to have gone over the edge into full-on suicidal.

Ya'll go ahead and play in the "Arab Street". I'm sitting this one out, because I'm not going to back a loser, and both sides there are losers. So you go right ahead and play in the Arab Street, but stay then hell off my lawn. I'm putting the mine field back under the AstroTurf, because it's looking a lot like I'm going to have a battle to fight right here at home.

The lunatics have commandeered the asylum.

edit on 2012/7/18 by nenothtu because: spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

The real enemy are those who on the forum boards make constant thread after thread trying to spread hatred through decit. Think mainstream media is bad? There are a few threads on this board that puts them to shame Iran the Saint Isreal the devil.

hatred ? first off nice try with the attack that i am attacking Israel with hatred while i was talking about Sryia.

There are a few threads on this board that puts them to shame Iran the Saint Israel the devil.

And there are few threads on the board who puts the Sryian Rebels as the saints and the Mujahideen as heroes how ironic is that?
Even despite showing that the rebels have used child soldiers they are still supporting them anyway.

Attack really?

Sounds like a crisis of conscience and there is not a thread about Syria, or Iran or Russia that someone does not throw the little satan in to the mix because those same peope who defended Saddam,Gadaffi, and Assad are always the same ones defending Iran and Russia and condemning Isreal.

As to "mujahadeen" the word has a broad definition taken by thousands throughout history and means a great many things to many people.

Yeah that mujahdeen were using children as human sheilds in Iraq and they have in Chechnya, and did they not do the same things in Bosnia, and Kosvo?

IF anything all those who are condemning "Syrian" rebels is justifying Bush's war on terrorism.
edit on 18-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

IF anything all those who are condemning "Syrian" rebels is justifying Bush's war on terrorism.

So your saying i am supporting terrorism yet just an hour ago i posted this from its own Qatari Mouthpiece.

"This is my urgent message to all Mujahideen from all brigades to join their brothers the Mujahideen of Damascus who are defending the revolution. Those willing to join have to go

... through safe routes to Damascus. It is the moment of truth. It is the Damascus fight for salvation. It is either life, dignity and freedom or martyrdom and paradise." Commander of Al-Emary Brigades, Captian Quais Quatana's statement for all Syrian Mujahideen

There you have it the Rebels have been proven to be the terrorist Mujahideen
and you are accusing me of supporting terrorism if i am condemning the Pure little angels wouldn't 't harm a fly.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So what that post it shows that you support the rebels, which they have been using child soldiers.
Not surprising.

No.

What that shows is that somebody should hold you and your propaganda riddled threads accountable. You also seem to post propaganda laden information of only one side and tear apart anybody else who posts another view and/or take on the situation because you simply view it as spreading propaganda meanwhile, propaganda goes both ways.

Do you see your part in this?

Because if you cant then there is no need for further discussion IMO.

Most people will post a link to a story and then give their opinion on the situation [what ever that may be] It's not spreading propaganda it's giving their opinion. You on the other hand, react over emotionally if somebody disagrees with your views/stance. You'll often come out swinging that they support this side or the other. I'll ask you straight out. Whats wrong with discussing the story from multiple angles? In order to get down to brass tacks one has to examine all forms/sides of information and come away with and develop their own conclusions.

The other point of my thread is exposing them and there one sided journalism in Sryia, but it seems you didn't get that through.

AND

What you don't get is that when other members post their opinions it's not spreading propaganda..

edit on 18-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

So your saying i am supporting terrorism yet just an hour ago i posted this from its own Qatari Mouthpiece.

Quote it exactly where i said that, what has been proven is Assad is a dictator using murder and terrorist actions to secure his place in the Syrian world.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Second that Slayer.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
There ARE no heroes in this one. There ARE no "good guys" in this fight. Picking sides in it just means that whoever is doing the picking is electing to be the Bad Guy, too.

Frankly, I'm perplexed - BOTH the American "left" and the American "right" are backing the same horse, and since there are no right ones here, they're backing the wrong one. They appear to have gone over the edge into full-on suicidal.

It isn't all that perplexing, if you look at it rationally and without allowing emotions, or any out-dated notion of 'right'/'wrong', 'left'/'right', to get in the way. There were, once upon a time, when this whole thing first kicked off, genuine rebels, those with a genuine axe to grind against Assad. Assad had those people rounded up and killed, most likely at the behest of his Western advisors, who had been sureing up his regime with backhanders for decades. In the meantime, while Assad is making himself look all the more like the bad-guy, and proving to the world that he is in fact the tyrant that the rebels first proclaimed him to be by rounding up his dissenters and eliminating them, Turkey, ever the West's loyal lap dog, is being used as a launch pad for the FSA to receive the backing and support that it needs to move in to replace the rebels and effectively organise themselves to gain control of Syria *ahem* democratically.

It is all very simple really and it is utilising tried and tested methods.

There are no sides in this, except of course, them and us.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

what has been proven is Assad is a dictator using murder and terrorist actions to secure his place in the Syrian world.
Nice propaganda kettle back, so want me rephrase it that quote for you?

"This is my urgent message to all Mujahideen from all brigades to join their brothers the Mujahideen of Damascus who are defending the revolution. Those willing to join have to go ... through safe routes to Damascus. It is the moment of truth. It is the Damascus fight for salvation. It is either life, dignity and freedom or martyrdom and paradise." Commander of Al-Emary Brigades, Captian Quais Quatana's statement for all Syrian Mujahideen

The rebels time and time again have proven themselves to use terror tactics they leraned from Kosovo, thats why they went in Kosovo to learn it from the KLA.

Assad has been trying to protect his country from Terrorists which America and two regimes of Qatar, Saudi Arabia are supporting them.
The rebels have used and are using child soldiers, if you think i am wrong on about that then you are sadly quiet wrong, i already made a thread on this a few weeks back.

But neo thanks for showing me that there is an Agenda by fellow rebel supporters on here in ATS, its pretty much becoming clearer on what your trying to do and its not going to work.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So Assad killing his own people is "propaganda" wow yeah an agenda has been shown on here like someone said can't be criticcal of a murdering dictator Assad without being accused of supporting the "rebels".

Rather lame.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

So Assad killing his own people is "propaganda" wow yeah an agenda has been shown on here like someone said can't be criticcal of a murdering dictator Assad without being accused of supporting the "rebels".

Rather lame.

Did you read this statement or you just avoiding it? and trying to gain
here you go.

So its ok and normal to you and your ok with America siding with the rebels along with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and with the CIA arming the rebels even though they have proven to have ties to Islamist groups?

"This is my urgent message to all Mujahideen from all brigades to join their brothers the Mujahideen of Damascus who are defending the revolution. Those willing to join have to go ... through safe routes to Damascus. It is the moment of truth. It is the Damascus fight for salvation. It is either life, dignity and freedom or martyrdom and paradise." Commander of Al-Emary Brigades, Captian Quais Quatana's statement for all Syrian Mujahideen

Nice to see that your still fixed on me and the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

What "western advisors" would that be that Assad had? You know, the ones "shoring up his regime with backhanders for decades" - where did THOSE come from, other than a fertile imagination?

I'm glad you have found a "simple view", but frankly it's so simplistic that it's not accounting for facts on the ground.

The only "western advisors" I know of that have been in Syria in the last 50 years have been doing recon, and pretty much avoiding places they might get shot, imprisoned, or tortured... places like in the presence of the Assads.

That's why Syria is armed up with T-72's, BRDM's, BMP's, RPG's, and AK's - not your standard "western" armament

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by OpinionatedB

You neglected to mention, however, why you are showing so much support for the terrorists...oops... sorry, FSA... care to elaborate why you find them such heros?

In aproximately 60 days I will tell you why they are such heroes. You just observe the news and see what is coming (grins).

Ya'll go ahead and play in the "Arab Street". I'm sitting this one out, because I'm not going to back a loser, and both sides there are losers. So you go right ahead and play in the Arab Street, but stay then hell off my lawn. I'm putting the mine field back under the AstroTurf, because it's looking a lot like I'm going to have a battle to fight right here at home.

The lunatics have commandeered the asylum.

edit on 2012/7/18 by nenothtu because: spelling

Know one thing, what you just said is exactly why we were told to sit this one out completely. Because all sides involved were said to be wrong.

heaven awaits you, because you are smart enough to recognise that without having to be told, and because you are not letting emotion sway you either way.

in that, you are better than all of us.
edit on 18-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Britain and the US have been trying to get into bed with Syria since 2008. The British Foreign Office, specifically, had visited several times and in exchange, their foreign ministers had been here. Relations were very good. No 'recon' necessary. No shots fired. Cigars, brandy...but yeah...no imagination necessary, all a matter of public record.

And, all the while we were also playing host to the Muslim Brotherhood too.

ETA...One should also bear in mind that Europe is the West also, and France, as well as Germany, have long had a hand in Syrian affairs.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Did you read this statement or you just avoiding it? and trying to gain here you go.
'

Sorry really want to talk about avoiding how bout no answer to this:

Never answered that now did we?

So its ok and normal to you and your ok with America siding with the rebels along with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and with the CIA arming the rebels even though they have proven to have ties to Islamist groups?

Apparently it is ok to take sides since Russia,China,Iran is arming Assad and their intelligence agencies, Fsb,Vevak, and China's, and then Pakistan, and it's ISI.

Even tho they have been supplying arms to kill those "islamic groups".

Nice to see that your still fixed on me and the thread.

Here is a thought don't hit the reply button keep replying expect a response.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's why Syria is armed up with T-72's, BRDM's, BMP's, RPG's, and AK's - not your standard "western" armament

And since when did it matter where the armaments came from, surely it only matters who is footing the bill? Wasn't it you who told me that you had a friend who could get anything? And if one is careful and wise enough to the game, would they really be supplying arms direct from a manufacturer in their own country?

In the Iran-Contra deal, a lot of those armaments came out of France for the very reason that Casey didn't want them to be traceable to the US in the event that the shipments were intercepted on their very circuitous route.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join