It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once Again The Mainstream News Oulets,More Propaganda On Syria, Syria is a Proxy War on Iran And Rus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
We are on page 4 and i am seeing from rebel supporters and war mongers who cant wait to have draft back on so we could go and fight our two most evil common enemies which are Russia and Iran

This is not the ATS i knew.

The draft has already began .. just indirectly
the young kids of today are not playing with legos anymore like in my time

The War has Become a Freakin Video Game for the US

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If thats how you want to play it then sure.

So...

The US supports Saudi Arabia and that means the US is indirectly responsible for the action taken by Saudi Arabia? Meanwhile, China who is supposedly apposed to any intervention in Syria is also supporting Saudi Arabia in ever increasing numbers.

Chew on this for a while..

Source

Sino-Saudi trade has increased significantly since 2000. In 2005 alone, trade increased 59%, allowing Saudi Arabia to overtake Angola as China's largest source of oil for the first time. After claiming the throne in 2005, King Abdullah adopted a pro-Asian, “look east” trade policy, with more than half of Saudi oil going to Asia.Saudi-owned Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) alone exports over $2 billion in petrochemicals to China on a yearly basis.In 2008, Sino-Saudi bilateral trade was worth € 32,500,000,000

So I guess according your logic, China is also supporting the Proxy war against Iran and Russia.

How Ironic

edit on 18-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

wikipedia is your only source? sorry thats not good enough.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

Why you so worried about stars?

Post your opinion and let it speak for itself.

BTW, I gave you a star.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So your admitting that you will support a war in Iran the deaths of innocent millions Iranians over oil and lies that America has created?

That is a straight up lie the current state of the Middle East was made by England and France in the 20s;

Yeah murder in the ME east is currently being funded by oil Opec's with some help from Russia after all there is not a conflict in the last 60 years that there has not been Russia weapons behind it.

Then how about addressing the warmonger Russia and their naval expansion in the world soulds like a pretense for more proxy wars.

www.reuters.com...

What i don't get is the undying support for a regime like Russia who supplied the weapons of murder for Bosnia and Kosvo.

edit on 18-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's a source with a spin on the topic but the facts remain China, according your logic is supporting this Proxy War against Iran and Russia as well.

Enjoy
Source

The largest oil exporter in the Middle East has teamed up with the second largest consumer of oil in the world (China) to build a gigantic new oil refinery and the mainstream media in the United States has barely even noticed it.

This mammoth new refinery is scheduled to be fully operational in the Red Sea port city of Yanbu by 2014. Over the past several years, China has sought to aggressively expand trade with Saudi Arabia, and China now actually imports more oil from Saudi Arabia than the United States does.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So your admitting that you will support a war in Iran the deaths of innocent millions Iranians over oil and lies that America has created?

Iran??? Why are you derailing your own thread?

Way to make stuff up!

How did you deduce that from my post, sir? Nevermind.

The war in Syria is a civil war…there are no US boots on the ground. Do I support Syrians (or Iranian’s) violently overthrowing their oppressive dictators for their own freedom? HELL YA!!

I am not surprised your getting more likes for that because that is breaking the ATS rule.

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Appeal to authority, huh?

I’m addressing YOU directly and haven’t disrupted your topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah what about China thanks for bring up the largest beneficiary to the last decade of war the proof is Petro China the worlds largest and only trillion dollar big oil corporation.

And their deals with Assad and Russia.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by amcpwoy

Why you so worried about stars?

Post your opinion and let it speak for itself.

BTW, I gave you a star.

I suspect a few to have more then one accounts
stars are irrelevent

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

Are you mad the US is gaining the upper hand once again? History should tell you that we don’t lose so get used to it, bud!

I am not surprised your getting more likes for that because that is breaking the ATS rule.
16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

The OP makes a thread then threatens the populace who attends for using stars. The same skills to interpret the news are being applied to the rules here obviously.

Oh, and calling people warmongers is not insulting, I learned a new truth here today also.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

So we now we are ignoring the bases in Saudi Arabia? and in Bahrain?

And Why should I care ?

You yourself said they have been in control of their own kingdom for 200 years. WHY do they need Americas help, or any other Nations help for that matter? Looks to me they are doing fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess some people ignore Irans puppets and Hamas and Hezbollah in Europe and latin America and the the "Really best buddy friendship" with Chavez.

All could be considered to be Iranian bases around the world.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It seems that you and few others dont have a problem of been allies to another dictator that is Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Bahrain.

I for one don't have any problem allying with dictators. It's none of my business how they run the internal affairs of their own countries. Their countries are not mine to run.

My problems with Assad have nothing to do with his dictatorial bent - they are more along the lines of not being able to find anything about him to prefer over the rebels. Neither one is worth the gunpowder it would take to blow their noses.

They can kill each other off to their heart's content, and leave nothing behind but a corpse-strewn uninhabited wasteland, and I won't lose a wink of sleep over it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This little "proxy war" is kinda funny. What happened during the siege of Baghdad? Didn't Russian "advisors" make their way into Syria? I wonder why?
Could it have been some wmd? Especially with the current concern over there use, this becomes more interesting. It could blow the cover of what the Russians were doing in the failing days of Saddam's reign. So beyond the naval base they use the Russians run the risk of some of their secrets coming out. As for Iran, they prefer to fight through proxies. So this is right up their ally.
I agree with Nenothtu on this one, neither side is the "good guy". Just the fact that some naively try and label the principles in this mess that way shows a total lack of understanding of how the world works. Seldom are sides in war that easy to label.
edit on 18-7-2012 by hangedman13 because: because I could

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
In aproximately 60 days I will tell you why they are such heroes. You just observe the news and see what is coming (grins).

This is from a khutba given by the Granddaughter (sa) of the Prophet of Islam (saw) as She stood in chains before Yazid (la) in his court. I speak a few of those words now to you.

"Do you believe that you have succeeded in closing the sky and the earth for us and that we have become your captives just because we have been brought before you in a row and that you have secured control over us? Do you believe that we have been inflicted with insult and dishonor by Allah, and that you have been given honor and respect by Him?

You have become boastful of this apparent victory that you have secured and you have started feeling jubilant and proud over this prestige and honor. You think that you have achieved worldly good, that you affairs have become stablished and our rule has fallen into your hand.

Wait for a while, do not be so joyful. Have you forgotten Allah's saying:

"The unbelievers should not carry the impression that the time allowed to them by Us is good for them. Surely, we give them time so that they may increase their evil deeds and eventually they will be given insulting chastisement." [3:178]"

You are being joyful JC..... wait for a little while. This message is brought to you by the Shiatu Ali

(nope, not one thing to do with the Alawiyyah or the Wahabbis.... just us....Shia... because we know what this is really about)
edit on 19-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
(nope, not one thing to do with the Alawiyyah or the Wahabbis.... just us....Shia... because we know what this is really about)

AND

We all now know what you're all about.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It means that America doesn't like the fact Russia supports Assad in Sryia yet as you since you are a war monger which is Oblivious by posting those surely faked photoshop images posted on republican web sites.

The photo is actually from Associated Press; it’s not photo-shopped. (link to AP photo)

There really is a ‘bromance’ it seems! They almost made contact in this one!

And I’m not a warmonger…I’ve advocated no war involving the US, sir.

It seems that you and few others dont have a problem of been allies to another dictator that is Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Bahrain.

As far as I know they don’t run around killing thousands of their own people like Assad?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
That will be their downfall - not far sighted enough. The Muslim Brotherhood is more radical than most folks think, but everyone will come to realize that in a few years time. They are FAR more dangerous as a unified front with a Caliphate goal than is any nationalistic movement in Syria, democratic or not. The US and UK better start considering those long term consequences, or the long term consequences they ignore will be the ones that get them.

We British have been playing this same game since the mid 1800s. We raised up the Muslims, trained them, armed them, as a means of keeping the Hindus down. Then we used the Pashtuns in order to keep the Russians from getting too close to India in the 1870s...then right through to the partition we were ensuring that there was no unity amongst neighbours and doing all that we could to exacerbate difference, until we did the worst thing that we could do, and split a country into two sepratist states. And then had the audacity to pretend that we didn't know how that was going to turn out, I mean for heaven's sake we had the example of Ireland right on our doorstep to tell us.

The British Foreign Office have been backing the Muslim Brotherhood since the end of the second world war. The assumption, most likely, being that they would not bite the hand that feeds them. Not to mention, in their words, they have most often, held 'complimentary objectives'. Naive certainly.

During the 90s, Britain turned a blind eye to many of the 'charitable' organisations that fund the Muslim Brotherhood setting up bases of operation in London. Osama Bin Laden was a frequent visitor, and though he was turned down, he applied for political asylum here prior to 9/11, but when he was already on the US's most wanted list. But so assured was he of British support that he had the audacity to ask. The basis of these organisations being permitted to do business here was that they would not commit any attacks on British soil, many held regular meetings with MI6 and publically spoke of such an unwritten agreement.

Whether or not it is the Brotherhood that have been behind any of the attacks committed here, few and far between as they are, the Brotherhood still have not been declared a terrorist organisation by us. And we are still providing them with support. The only comment made by an official regarding the Brotherhood, has been to say that they are not considered a terrorist organisation but that they do have contacts with terrorist organisations. The mind boggles, but there you have it.

I agree, it's a timebomb waiting to go off. But as long as factions for the Brotherhood to oppose can be maintained elsewhere, then attacks on British soil can be staved off. Or so I believe the thinking goes. I suspect that if hegemony is achieved in the Near East that Indonesia and Malaysia had better start watching their collective backs. Iran is setting itself up more along the lines of Russia, independent and self-contained, and as such, Hezbollah represent the real or rather immediate threat to Britain and the US, and therefore, I presume, that is where the real current struggle lies and that is where the distinction between who is a terrorist and who isn't. But I'm not entirely sure about that, it requires looking into very murky waters, as you know. And, of course, by real threat, I mean economically, that is the only threat that the British are concerned with, collateral damage, loss to human life, at home or abroad, is not in their remit.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

AND

We all now know what you're all about.

you always have have you not? I have been very open about what I am all about...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

you always have have you not? I have been very open about what I am all about...

No

Actually, To be brutally honest, unless you were posting something relevant or on topic I pretty much didn't pay much attention.

No offense.

edit on 19-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join