It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
^X amount of pages later. Still no quote on that law that makes caps indicate slavery. *Sigh* Can we bury this theory already?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Except that Arpaio was not looking for ALL CAPS to prove it's a fake, he was looking for specific codes to prove that Obama was in Kenya.

His claim is that the term “African” was not used as an identifier until 1989, 28 years after Obama was born. The box is also coded with a 9, indicating by code that no information was provided. In other words, the number 9 means that the question was left blank. It has nothing to do with all caps in the BC.

So yes, you are derailing the thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Friday August 06, 2004 TITLE I ADMINISTRATION PART I OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE CHAPTER 70 CORPORATIONS SUBCHAPTER C ENTITY NAMES Rule Section-79.32 Characters of Print Acceptable in Names (a) Entity names may consist of letters of the Roman alphabet, Arabic numerals, and certain symbols capable of being reproduced on a standard English language typewriter, or combination thereof. (b) Only upper case or capital letters, with no distinction as to type face or font, will be recognized, (c) The symbols recognized as part of a name may include ! " $ % ( ) * ? # = @ [ ] / + & and -. Source Note: The provisions of this Section-79.31 adopted to be effective January 1, 1976; amended to be effective September l5 1981, 6 TexReg 3249; amended to be effective January 2, 1992, 16 TexReft 7469. Black's 4th: Entity. A real being; existence. Department of Banking v. Hedges, 136 Neb. 382. 286 N.W. 277, 281

TITLE 16 CHAPTER 44A Sec. 2432 Sec. 2432. - Definitions (10) Vessel of the United States --- The term ''vessel of the United States'' means - (A) a vessel documented under chapter 121 of title 46 or a vessel numbered as provided in chapter 123 of that title; (B) a vessel owned in whole or in part by - (i) the United States or a territory, commonwealth, or possession of the United States; (ii) a State or political subdivision thereof; (iii) a citizen or national of the United States; or (iv) a corporation created under the laws of the United States or any State, the District of Columbia, or any territory, commonwealth, or possession of the United States;

Now keep arguing that all capital letters means nothing

en.wikipedia.org...

Also did you miss where I told you that Common Law is the law and statues only apply to statutory law?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Because so far I'm the only one to catch it and I haven't reported it yet.

But I don't think the mods would anyway.

You really should keep your argument in the other thread you started and keep your commentary to the topic of this thread.

link   

That seems to be a Texas rule. What does it have to do with the issue again?
In any case, the rule seems to have been changed.

(b) No distinction as to type face or font in the presentation of an entity name will be recognized. Subscript or superscript characters cannot be entered into the computer records of the secretary of state; consequently, such characters will not appear above or below the other characters in the entity name. Example: H2 O will appear as H2O. The secretary of state, however, will recognize the use of either upper or lower case letters in the presentation of the entity name.

Source< br />
Hawaii has no such rule.
hbe.ehawaii.gov...
edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
You are asking me to provide statues that are only applicable under statutory law, not common law. So what makes you think they would have a statue regarding aspects of property under common law?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Because Texas isn't the only state that recognizes corporations by all upper case letters...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's really that difficult? I do not care about anything else except to quote that law. Stop dancing around in circles and quote that law in the books today, not in the ancient times.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hawaii isn't one of them apparently.
But please point out what part of the rule prohibits the use of upper case for other purposes.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Separate your mail for me. The mail that comes in all caps and the mail that doesn't. Let me know how it goes for you. Please point out the rule in grammar that dictates you write a name in all capital letters.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Huh?
What do you mean?

ETA: from your edit

Please point out the rule in grammar that dictates you write a name in all capital letters.

Grammar? None. But it makes it easier to read. Especially for OCR software.
edit on 7/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

talk about your facepalm ^^^

Let me guess, you know that because of some made up act? Or maybe some secret government stationary firm tipped you off?

Don't even bother engaging with this guy... he'll ignore all links, make up wild claims when he's cornered in a lie and flat out change his story if you push back too hard.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This has all been debunked here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to see a freeman's head slowly exploding, read this explanation of why an Executive Order, that doesn't mention military flags is, in fact, about military flags:

This is because it is only used AS APPLICABLE, as stated in the executive order. If it was not applicable, then it would not have been stated. And because it is an executive order, it is obviously applicable.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go read the whole thread and see how none of these freeman guys will acknowledge how much they have been lied to by other freeman... it's pretty jaw dropping really.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Except that Arpaio was not looking for ALL CAPS to prove it's a fake, he was looking for specific codes to prove that Obama was in Kenya.

His claim is that the term “African” was not used as an identifier until 1989, 28 years after Obama was born. The box is also coded with a 9, indicating by code that no information was provided. In other words, the number 9 means that the question was left blank. It has nothing to do with all caps in the BC.

Except that Arpaio is dishonest. He is deliberately misleading the American people. He knows that the code 9 only became a reference to "no information" in 1968, years after Obama was born. And he also knows that prior to 1968, the code 9 was used differently, to indicate "other nonwhite", which is entirely consistent with the "African" placed in that box.

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

Arpaio has no case. So, he's making it up, picking and selecting different pieces of information to suite his purposes, and omitting from his reports the facts that contradict what he is saying, and what he wants to say.

He is misleading people. He thinks he is all powerful because he is Sheriff. He is not appointed, so only the electorate can remove him. And in his neighborhood, the people all love him, because they are all anti-Obama folks. He is saying on TV what they want to hear, to keep them voting for him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

And i completely agree.

I was just trying to point out the error Veritas made in his claims.

I am not a birther and I have consistently stated my dislike of Arpaio and the people who support him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by PsykoOps

Friday August 06, 2004 TITLE I ADMINISTRATION PART I OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE CHAPTER 70 CORPORATIONS SUBCHAPTER C ENTITY NAMES Rule Section-79.32 Characters of Print Acceptable in Names (a) Entity names may consist of letters of the Roman alphabet, Arabic numerals, and certain symbols capable of being reproduced on a standard English language typewriter, or combination thereof. (b) Only upper case or capital letters, with no distinction as to type face or font, will be recognized, (c) The symbols recognized as part of a name may include ! " $ % ( ) * ? # = @ [ ] / + & and -. Source Note: The provisions of this Section-79.31 adopted to be effective January 1, 1976; amended to be effective September l5 1981, 6 TexReg 3249; amended to be effective January 2, 1992, 16 TexReft 7469. Black's 4th: Entity. A real being; existence. Department of Banking v. Hedges, 136 Neb. 382. 286 N.W. 277, 281

TITLE 16 CHAPTER 44A Sec. 2432 Sec. 2432. - Definitions (10) Vessel of the United States --- The term ''vessel of the United States'' means - (A) a vessel documented under chapter 121 of title 46 or a vessel numbered as provided in chapter 123 of that title; (B) a vessel owned in whole or in part by - (i) the United States or a territory, commonwealth, or possession of the United States; (ii) a State or political subdivision thereof; (iii) a citizen or national of the United States; or (iv) a corporation created under the laws of the United States or any State, the District of Columbia, or any territory, commonwealth, or possession of the United States;

Now keep arguing that all capital letters means nothing

en.wikipedia.org...

Also did you miss where I told you that Common Law is the law and statues only apply to statutory law?

No no, no no, and no no no.

Let me state the following, yet again:
The phrase law of the land is a legal term, equivalent to the Latin lex terrae (or legem terrae in the accusative case). It refers to all of the laws in force within a country or region, including both statute law and common law.

This term was used in 1787 to write the Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution. The Supremacy Clause states: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the land...

Common law is not the law of the land, but it is part of the law of the land. Statutory law and common law both fall under the larger umbrella of the law of the land.

I am spouting this information for clarification. You're obviously entitled to attempt to argue any point you wish, however valid or invalid it may be, but please understand the distinction of the actual law, as shown above.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Except printers didn't exist when they started this nor did OCR. Try again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Yes constitution provides jurisdiction of equity, statutory and common law. Common law and civil law share the same provisions regarding property, contracts, and deeds. Slaves are property and would fall under Common law; not statutory. Therefore there would be no statues regarding such a thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or the fact that the capitals are a reflection in the type of mail received. Did you miss that one?

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join