It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Does Not Have A Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Read it. IT says NOTHING about Fringes only being on military flags.

NOTHING.

Yes it does.

I linked the original appendix from the executive order and it states that yellow is one of the official colors for the flag and it is used for fringe when needed.
That is why I told you to scroll to the bottom and read the editorial note.

Read again:

Editorial note: The attachment detailing the proportions of the constituent parts of the flag, which was attached to and made a part of Executive Order 10834, is printed in 3 CFR, 1959-1963 Comp., p. 368.

link to source

And again the link to the original hand drawn appendix made a part of Executive Order 10834, is printed in 3 CFR, 1959-1963 Comp., p. 368.

You are wrong.
You are wrongity wrong in the wrongest possible way and being beat over the head with the wrong stick.
edit on 23/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

Nothing you just posted says fringes are only for military flags, you realise that right? You must realise that.

All it does is define the flag, and say what colors to use, and the size of the constituent bits... NOWHERE does it say "Fringes are for military flags only".

In FACT the MARINES do NOT use gold fringe...

Rot roh.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.armystudyguide.com...

Records of the Department of the Army indicate that fringe was used on the National flag as early as 1835 and its official use by the Army dates from 1895. There is no record of an Act of Congress or Executive Order which either prescribes or prohibits the addition of fringe, nor is there any indication that any symbolism was ever associated with it. The use of fringe is optional with the person or organization displaying the flag.

Read that again:

There is no record of an Act of Congress or Executive Order which either prescribes or prohibits the addition of fringe

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
here's the entire text of "4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3;Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865"

Freemen claim:

FLAG Martial Law; "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3;Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. "

Go look at the text and see if that's true.

uscode.house.gov...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

You just proved they are lying...If they say they don't keep vital records, and the birth certificate is a vital record....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Actually that bit about the Marines is untrue, I'd know I've been to enough ceremonies. Another lie on your part.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The freeman liars also say:

"A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a Yellow Fringe border on three sides." is from Executive Order No.10834.

But we've looked at that repeatedly, haven't we?

And it doesn't say that, does it?

In fact, searching for that statement: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a Yellow Fringe border on three sides."

ONLY turns up freeman sites. No government sites, no history sites, no flag nut site, nope... only freeman (and the odd conspiracy theory) site.

If it WAS the law, as freemen claim, it's be in there, clear as day.

And yet...

Anyone see that text in the actual Executive Order?

Anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I already pasted the link which shows it's true. So... do some research.

I've called you out on multiple lies, so... either start posting some true stuff or consider that you've been lied to, repeatedly, by freeman.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why aren't all American flags fringed? Why is it that these are the flags they use in criminal courtrooms and military installations?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

As I have already posted from the Department of Commerce stating that they do indeed hold vital records. Learn to start accepting that your government has lied to you several times...

link   

That's not true.

Again, you're just believing things other people are telling you.

Lots are, cause it looks more regal. As the military handbook, the flag nuts, etc., say.

link   

That's deflection. Stop deflecting questions.

And it's incredibly rude to respond to a question with another question.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You know that "vital records" doesn't mean, by default, birth certificates? You must know that.

I showed you the government site stating EXPLICITLY that the D of C does NOT have anything to do with birth certs... you just ignore that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
bwhahaha... look at what the Department of Commerce defines as "Vital Records":

What are vital records? Vital records are records that are essential to the continued functioning or reconstitution of the Department and its operating units during and after an emergency. Vital records are divided into two categories: • Emergency operating records include emergency plans and directive(s), orders of succession, delegations of authority, staffing assignments, selected program records needed to continue the most critical Department and operating unit functions, as well as related policy or procedural records that would be needed to conduct operations under emergency conditions and to resume normal operations after the emergency. • Legal and financial rights records are essential to protect the legal and financial rights of the government and of the individuals directly affected by its activities. Examples of these records include titles, deeds, leases, contracts, personnel files, and similar records. Vital records are duplicate records created and maintained solely in case of an emergency. They may be destroyed when no longer needed because they become outdated or are replaced by more current records. Procedures for the creation and maintenance of vital records and their identification are in the Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) for each operating unit. Each program office is responsible for identifying, creating, and maintaining its vital records. RMOs are responsible for assisting program offices in identifying records that should be designated as vital and providing advice regarding records management issues.

So that's a reference to INTERNAL vital records... hahaha

So funny.

ocio.os.doc.gov...
edit on 23-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is because it is only used AS APPLICABLE, as stated in the executive order.

If it was not applicable, then it would not have been stated.

And because it is an executive order, it is obviously applicable.

The US Army institute of heraldry doesn't deny that this is the case.
They state that it is primarily used in armed forces ceremonial fashion.
But what both they and you seem to be ignoring is the fact that an EXECUTIVE ORDER states that gold fringe is applicable for an OFFICIAL FLAG in certain circumstances.
Hmmmmmmmm........

Well then what are those applications?

Gold fringe is used to signify a flag that is flown by the US Army.

Here is a comment from snopes, probably your favorite website.

I noticed during Ford's funeral that the U.S. flag being carried in his procession had gold fringe. I've only seen this on flags being carried or on flags that are indoors (e.g., in courtrooms). I was curious about the fringe, and a quick search turned up the answer - 1) it's decorative, and, 2) per an Executive Order issued by Eisenhower, it's the military flag.

link to source

And this guy was debunking just like you.

Here is another link from the American Legion saying the same thing-

Records indicate that fringe was first used on the flag as early as 1835. It was not until 1895 that it was officially added to the national flag for all regiments of the Army. For civilian use, fringe is not required as an integral part of the flag, nor can its use be said to constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statute. It is considered that fringe is used as an honorable enrichment only. (Military tradition)

link to source

Of course they then go on to say that the courts have found that this is not a sign of admiralty law, but what they don't tell you is that in admiralty law, stare decisis does not apply.
A judge in an admiralty court does not have to enter a judgement consistent with any laws, statutes, or previous findings.
They can rule however they want to rule and it doesn't matter what you think.

You are proven wrong yet AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You quoted the Census Bureau by the way. I posted my links from sources that only you may deem appropriate(wtf), that shows the DoC does indeed maintain Vital Records as mentioned in their training brochure for Recordkeepers, and Birth Certificates, Contracts, Titles, Marriages Licenses, Deeds, etc all classify as vital records.

You can not prove me wrong about the Marines, because I have seen the flags with my own eyes; not reading from some manual.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Which is exactly why they can throw out whatever cases they wish if it fancies them. It doesn't matter if I have Video evidence of him screwing the President's wife; he could still throw it out if he wanted to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What else is a birth certificate but a contract? You are registering yourself as a citizen of the federal government, and by doing so you are henceforth agreeing to follow all rules, codes, statues, and laws that they may have. This is a binding contract in and of itself, so even if you didn't 'sign up' for certain things is irrelevant. Your birth certificate did that for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Lol, there's some seriously twisted language in this post.

"Because it's an executive order it's obviously applicable."

Ahh poor you.

Listen, go do some proper research and then you'll see how many lies the freeman idiots have told you.

Start by googling Freeman debunked.

Check all the refernces both sides give you (don't claim you have already... Hahaha)

This is a very dopey and very easily debunked BS theory.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Lol again.

It's not a contract.

More freeman BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

"A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a Yellow Fringe border on three sides." is from Executive Order No.10834.

I never said this.

I said that it was listed in an appendix and I showed you the appendix.

You are attributing arguments to me that I have not made.

Would you please stop this. It is a logical fallacy.
This is called a straw man argument.

You refuse to address my actual evidence so you make up an argument more suited to your rebuttal.
This is a sign of desperation.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join