It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Oh now we're back to that old bullchit again are we?

Argumentum ad infinitum.

Ho-hum.

More misrepresentation of the argument.

AGAIN!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Actually I didn't get violent or aggressive. I got aggravated of playing mind games with a circus of people that refuse to admit when they are wrong, ignores evidence that is inconvenient, or changes their mind on what evidence they want when you provide it, and then make the vicious circle back again. If you guys can't keep up and see that we are trying to help you; then it's your own fault when they outright enslave you all via Marshal law etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Except that you claim that English Common law, which helps to define the BoR, has been completely and irrevocably overruled by the Supreme Court.

So the Constitution doesn't apply.

It's funny how the Constitution only applies when YOU want it to apply.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
danged double post

edit on 23-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Since you have not actually held the original you do not actually know this - you are just making it up.

That is the whole point.

No one knows what the original states or if an original even exists.

No one has seen it, except these Hawaiian officials who seem to want to convince everyone, but yet they refuse to release one to the courts to prove this.

This is a lie used to cover up for a lie.

The deeper it goes it all becomes lies.

And it could be taken care of just by releasing the certified copy of his long form.

WHAT A JOKE.

Barry is a hellofaguy.
edit on 23/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You're the one who's wrong, and you haven't proved anything.

And you can't either.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. Therefore I, as director of health for the state of Hawai'i, along with the registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the state of Hawai'i.

So yes, enough people have.

Oh I'm sure you'll just deny this over and over again in favor of your fantasy.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The Constitution requires all presidents to be a natural born citizen. Obama released the copy of his onto his website. It was later declared the copy was a forgery.

not by anyone with legal authority to do so, and it was also declared genuine by people of at least equal authority.

What's more people with the legal authority to make decisions on this case have universally decided there is no case to answer in teh first place - even when the case has not been defended!

So therefore we the people have a vested interest in seeing that birth certificate so that we can declare once and for all whether it be legitimate or forgery.

A vested interest? Sure. But a right? No.

That is why ther are courts - to decide legality on behalf of "we the people" so that defendants do not have to litigate this agaisnt every single person who disagrees and wants to check it themselves.

The courts disagree with you - about 100 times so far I think, or some simlar number.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Gold is wealth; and sadly that piece of paper hasn't been backed by it since I believe the 70's which makes it entirely worthless, because what is backing it now?

Earlier I asked Phage or you are all free to test this yourself; to separate your mail into two piles. One all upper case letters, and the other as normal names are spelled.

I have done this for you all so that you may see there is clearly a difference in JOHN DOE SMITH, and John Doe Smith.

This was the stack of mail regarding the all upper case names.

This was the stack of mail addressed as normal (John Doe Smith)

There is also clearly a difference in the category of each. Something I noticed was that all mail pertaining to bills, court summons, and etc were addressed in all capital letters.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate blah... blah.... blah... State law prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to blah.... blah.... blah....
Therefore I, as director of health for the state of Hawai'i blah.... blah.... blah... blah..., have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state blah.... blah.... blah... blah.... blah....
No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner blah... blah.... blah.....

blah.... blah.... blah.... blah... blah... show me the money.

I have zero faith in politicians and government employees unless under oath.

Propaganda is now PENTAGON POLICY!

You can keep repeating this same tired old flaky nothingness and I will keep telling you that it is as meaningless and empty as the money we spend that creates more debt and in no way allows for the accumulation of wealth.

Empty meaningless nothingness!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Who are you to determine an authority?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

because no one lies under oath...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This bozo knew the released birth certificate was a fraud in less than 30 minutes investigation. Anyone familiar with Photoshop could tell that many parts were added/altered.
I'm glad someone in officialdom agrees with us bozo conspiracy "theorists".
This isn't conspiracy theory however, it is conspiracy fact.
Someone has been pulling a fast one on the American public for the last 4 years.
Question is who and why did they put Obama in as "their man" cause he sure isn't ours.

Simple.

2 things, test the system and see how far your boundaries are and watch who's on who's side when SHTF.

Here's the thing that really is sad/interest; why didn't 'they' catch it BEFORE he even got into office? I'm assuming there's no background checks during the process of running for government now? If so, where's the paperwork?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Gold is wealth; and sadly that piece of paper hasn't been backed by it since I believe the 70's which makes it entirely worthless, because what is backing it now?

Earlier I asked Phage or you are all free to test this yourself; to separate your mail into two piles. One all upper case letters, and the other as normal names are spelled.

I have done this for you all so that you may see there is clearly a difference in JOHN DOE SMITH, and John Doe Smith.

This was the stack of mail regarding the all upper case names.

This was the stack of mail addressed as normal (John Doe Smith)

There is also clearly a difference in the category of each. Something I noticed was that all mail pertaining to bills, court summons, and etc were addressed in all capital letters.

Hey now, my jury duty summons did not have my name in all caps. But it could be all caps, Arial, or Wingdings ... it would be irrelevant in the end. I understand the meaning of the whole Freeman argument and what you are trying to say in regards to it, but this portion of the Freeman argument is completely null and void. There is no precedent for claiming this is valid, as to my knowledge there has never been a successful argument on this (successful by the Freemen side, I mean) in a court of law.

Now, if you cannot accept the ruling of a court of law, this is not a problem for the rest of us. I would say that you could go argue your point in a court, but if you dont accept their word for one thing, why would you accept it for another.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

because no one lies under oath...

Of course they do.

But the penalty for lying under oath is well....
Actually a penalty.

People can lie when not under oath and it is meaningless.
If someone lies under oath then it will come back to catch them.

Why do you think that Bush refused to testify under oath about 9/11?
Why do you think that Cheney refused to testify under oath about 9/11?
Why do you think that impeachment proceedings were begun on Clinton?

All lying under oath.

Politicians are very wary about this because it will bite them in the butt.

Scooter Libby... Perfect example.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I have told you a million times that you will get yet another explanation from me to try to help you understand this ALL CAPS legal fiction issue.

Apparently the million and one times that Veritas has proven this to you is not enough.

Maybe a little more perspective will convince you.

Kind of like when you guys claimed that the fringe on the flag was meaningless and wasn't authorized from statute and then I showed you where it was actually authorized by executive order.

You told me that the information that I was presenting was from a freeman site.

And then I showed you the actual executive order.

You still refused to believe me.

So I showed you the hand written original appendix to the executive order stating that yellow is an official color of the flag to be used for fringe in applicable situations.

You told me that it was not a military flag.

And then I showed you an American Legion website that stated that YES it is a military flag.

What you are doing is called moving the goalpost in logic.

You are claiming that nothing is being proven but only because you are making up something new to prove every time your claim of false is shot down.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

I have told you a million times .....

see my sig

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Who are you to determine an authority?

I do not determine authority - I observe it.

I can see who has authority to make decisions about legality, fraud, counterfeiting and the like - it is the courts.

no court has found Obama's BC to be fake.

Of course if you know of a court that has done so then I am quite wrong and please feel free to bring me up to date.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

I have told you a million times that you will get yet another explanation from me to try to help you understand this ALL CAPS legal fiction issue.

Apparently the million and one times that Veritas has proven this to you is not enough.

Maybe a little more perspective will convince you.

Kind of like when you guys claimed that the fringe on the flag was meaningless and wasn't authorized from statute and then I showed you where it was actually authorized by executive order.

You told me that the information that I was presenting was from a freeman site.

And then I showed you the actual executive order.

You still refused to believe me.

So I showed you the hand written original appendix to the executive order stating that yellow is an official color of the flag to be used for fringe in applicable situations.

You told me that it was not a military flag.

And then I showed you an American Legion website that stated that YES it is a military flag.

What you are doing is called moving the goalpost in logic.

You are claiming that nothing is being proven but only because you are making up something new to prove every time your claim of false is shot down.

You are confusing me with someone else. I am familiar with the flag fringe issue, but I have never once mentioned it, in this thread or any other thread. That argument is completely irrelevant here.

If you can prove that any of the statements that I have made in this thread are factually incorrect, I'd love to see it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I'll admit that. I dont think thats the case, but I'm only human. With a BC in all caps. That is eligible to be President.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

My apologies for confusing you with another member.

To be honest with you, your arguments are like white people.

They all look the same.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join