It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Are you not doing the exact thing you are accusing us of?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

COMMON LAW IS THE LAW....Are you that dense?

You are asking for statues that are derived from Statutory/Admiralty law jurisdiction, not common law. Common law does not contain statues, statutory law does.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

No, I did not.

Stop deflecting and answer the questions I put to you.

You guys keep claiming that the BCs are not evidence.

WHAT WILL YOU ACCEPT AS EVIDENCE?

And why do you guys get to determine what is and isn't evidence? And absolutely nobody else does?

Why are you guys the authority on this and absolutely nobody else is?

Are you trying to say that the only evidence you'll accept is something you can hold in your hands? That Obama has to subpoena Hawaii, get his bc released, take it your house and let you hold it in your hands?

And if he, by some miracle, actually does that and it states that he was born in Hawaii, will you let it go and finally put an end to the issue?

You guys keep on claiming that the things Obama has done and the statements of the Hawaii Officials are not evidence. Yet, you do not define exactly what evidence is or exactly what evidence you will accept to put the issue to rest.

SO WHAT EVIDENCE WILL IT TAKE TO SHOW YOU OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN KENYA?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

But you guys just said that there is no common law that its been overridden by the Supreme Court!

edit on 23-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

WHAT WILL YOU ACCEPT AS EVIDENCE?

And why do you guys get to determine what is and isn't evidence? And absolutely nobody else does?

Why are you guys the authority on this and absolutely nobody else is?

Are you trying to say that the only evidence you'll accept is something you can hold in your hands? That Obama has to subpoena Hawaii, get his bc released, take it your house and let you hold it in your hands?

As an answer to that last bit; 5 of you have been asking us for proof we have provided the last several days, yet you find it acceptable that Obama shouldn't have to provide proof for his claims? What happens when somebody really isn't born here as you accept a natural-born citizen? Still gonna keep up the charade of them not having to present one? Pathetic..

By the way I posted the same questions from yours as I could ask you all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's not what it said. I advise you to look again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I asked you first.

Stop trying to turn this around.

Your unwillingness to directly answer these questions will be noted for future reference.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yes it is what you guys claimed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This is no different than talking to a deaf and blind man who can't hear words and can't read lips.

We are providing a stupid amount of evidence but these folks just talk in circles and deny, deny, deny.

Nothing will change their minds.
The only point in their argument is to find criticism in everything that they can, but ironically by asking us to continually provide more and more evidence they only make our case that much stronger.

I have to go have a life.
I am not a machine and I can't keep this up indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

As will yours...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

You haven't provided any evidence.

All you've done is twisted the meanings of certain laws and Amendments to suit your agenda.

And when people ask the right questions, you won't answer them and you'll run.

Your unwillingness to answer my questions have been noted.

Birthers are the true close minded ones.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I feel the same way; yet when/if we leave they will declare themselves victors just because we don't get paid to sit online and argue with them day after day.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I ASKED YOU FIRST!

Stop being a troll and answer the questions, sincerely and honestly.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You haven't provided any evidence.

No... We have most definitely provided evidence.

What you and your buddies are doing is a logical fallacy called moving the goalposts.

You say that we can't prove (insert any number of your arguments here)

Then when we prove our argument, you change it to-
Well then, you can't prove (insert supplementary argument here)

This fallacy is also known as the ad hoc hypothesis.

In science and philosophy, an ad hoc hypothesis is a hypothesis added to a theory in order to save it from being falsified. Ad hoc hypothesizing is compensating for anomalies not anticipated by the theory in its unmodified form.
link to source

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by PsykoOps

COMMON LAW IS THE LAW....Are you that dense?

You are asking for statues that are derived from Statutory/Admiralty law jurisdiction, not common law. Common law does not contain statues, statutory law does.
edit on 23-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Hey now, lets make one thing clear here.

The Law of the Land encompasses all laws and statutes, and this includes Common Law. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land, with the supreme court being the supreme authority charged with interpreting that law.

Now, for review - everything in common law falls under law of the land, but not everything that is law of the land is common law. Easy to understand.

If the laws are on the books as you say, you should have no problem convincing a lawyer to argue this in a court for you, and no problem convincing a judge to see it your way. I'll keep an eye out for all those cases

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No that would be you.

You won't even answer the questions I put to you.

You haven't provided any evidence at all, and when your claims have been checked, you claims ahve been proven wrong.

Now all you're doing is trolling.

Answer my questions and stop deflecting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

This is entirely irrelevant...Capitis deminutio falls under property, contracts, and tort of common law. There are no statues to 'declare law' in common law; so how do you expect me to provide you one? Statues fall under the jurisdiction of statutory law.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

No that would be you.

You won't even answer the questions I put to you.

You haven't provided any evidence at all, and when your claims have been checked, you claims ahve been proven wrong.

Now all you're doing is trolling.

Answer my questions and stop deflecting.

How am I trolling and what question have you asked me that I have not answered?

If you want to ask about a BC or their filing then ask Veritas.
I am not becoming intertwined in a debate where I wind up showing you the very same evidence that he has already shown you.
Whenever he proves you wrong, then you start asking me to prove the very same thing to you.
It doesn't work that way.
You have repeatedly been shown evidence and you are choosing to deny this evidence and you employ ridicule to try and make we, as people, look bad.
You have never disproved the actual evidence.

You attack the people.

This is so prevalent here at ATS that it is laughable.

I don't feel like linking either my answers or Veritas' answers to you over and over and over and over and over again.
Now you are simply trying to outlast us.

ADVISOR posted a list of ways that arguments are shot down by cointelpro agents and you are engaging in just about every single bullet point.
I am not accusing you of being a cointelpro agent.

****This is not a personal attack so it should not be misconstrued as such****

But it is difficult not to notice that you are obviously now trying to burn both me and Veritas out by constant ridicule and questioning the exact same thing over and over and over.
I don't care.
I have proven my point and I have learned a good deal from this exercise.
You can have this thread because you have done nothing but show that you have much more of an investment in simply outlasting us than proving a point.
edit on 23/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No, it is you guys who have been attacking me every time I ask a question or post something in good faith. And you won't even consider the fact that I could be correct.

I have asked you a few questions in good faith and you refuse to answer them.

Boy, you guys certainly run for the hills when the right questions are asked.

And it has been you guys dominating this thread, ganging up on everyone who posts to you. You do not answer questions, you only deflect and run and post more lies.

edit on 23-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And it has been you guys dominating this thread, ganging up on everyone who posts to you. You do not answer questions, you only deflect and run and post more lies.

Tell me... What questions have I not answered?

I have answered EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that you have posed.

If you can find a question that I have not answered then please let me know what it is.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join