It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN LIVE STREAM: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama’s 'eligibity'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Yes, it is possible there is and was a cover-up.

Remember, that after Obama got elected and had trouble proving his birthplace, his mom's college buddy, Neil Abercrombie, ran for Hawaii governor and campaigned that he would help prove Barry was born in Hawaii? What a coincidence that he won and was in the right position to help out a family friend, right? Except, that a few weeks after winning the election, Governor Abercrombie said he couldn't produce anything because of the new Hawaii law that allows Hawaii to ignore all requests except those made by immediate family members. Isn't that a weird coincidence that the Governor couldn't do anything except to say he talked to some Hawaii officials who have seen documentation in some archives so that should be good enough proof?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I agree spoor, so why are they berating Romney for more tax records...? Seems to me a birth certificate that shows you are born in the US which is a requirement to be POTUS is a bit more important than a tax return showing Romney made a ton of money...making or not making money is not a requirement to be POTUS...

What a sham...

Sniper...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Sheriff Joe is a criminal. He steals taxpayer money to go on lavish vacations and silence political opponents. Not to mention he has been ruled against multiple times for having dangerous and unconstitutional jail conditions. His apologists are sickening but then again they're birthers so what do you expect.

I really could care less what he has to say. He is garbage and no better than Obama.

Like you can really prove what you claim here ! LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The fact that they call themself the "posse" is just proof that this isn't really a serious investigation.

You keep believing that and one day you'll come out of the closet with your aluminum foil hat on so we can see you.
I assure you the investigation was REAL and LEGITIMATE. Hard for you to prove otherwise ! Enjoy !

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by lambros56
It wont work for me.
Anything interesting ?

Yeah...the reporters are making Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo look like fools.

Your just JEALOUS because you didn't have the funds available to go investigate this on your own and they beat you to it ! ROFLAMO ..... or ..... you are just so cynical that you won't believe anything no matter what. Either way, did you hear a pop this morning when you got out of bed ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In this country the presumption of innocence is gone....

We are all guilty until we prove otherwise....

If you want to fly in an airliner you have to prove that you are not a terrorist--absent
of any compelling (or even probable) evidence against you--BEFORE you can fly.

Habeaus Corpus and the right to trial by jury is not in effect at this time. Hence, you can
be called a terrorist and be killed or jailed for life, legally.

Romney and Obama operate under this same law....guilty until proven innocent.

SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!....both of you!....NOW!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You are slightly off topic by bringing evidence of his misuse of money into the matter, but however you are justified in this, as you use it to question his credibility....that's very immature BECAUSE, he is just trying to get the information out there. He wants people to know, and he has plenty of factual information. He represents these facts to support his arguement, just like you show "facts" representing your arguement that he is "bad with other peoples money". That belongs somewhere else, stop trolling this man. let him make his point, just as you are allowed to make yours in another thread undeserving scrunity, as we do not know all the messed up # you have done in your life as we are not perfect, any of us. so why should we listen to you, because you have facts right? just like our friend here... Now I will say, that it servers no purpose in justifying his credibility on the matter at hand. He has FACTS.

Might I add that this man has revealed a national security threat, what do you have to say about that? It's painfully obvious that he has fufilled his role masterfuly in revealing this flawed concept. Should we still just tell him to F off because he likes to use my tax money to chill out...

I thought this site was aimed at staying on topic, revealing thruths, and promoting the flow of information, instead you try to supress it with your personal opinion of the man. Open your eyes
edit on 19-7-2012 by Atrares because: oh yea

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

THANK YOU!

We all know that the more important you are the less these rules apply, wishful thinking though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Professional journalism at it's finest at CNN lol
CNN opinion

Ron Paul is soon to win by default since none of the other candidates are eligible.

edit on 19-7-2012 by anno141 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had to go pull up the video on CNN youtube. I didn't see any proof, he talked about the forms/documents not being correct but gives no concrete proof of anything, just lip service. It's a talking head with no evidence to back it. However I noticed a nice suntan and a trip to Hawaii; who paid for that??? He said Dr. Corsey agreed to come with us to Hawaii paying his own way - meaning someone else paid for the posse' trip?

***BTW - I am NOT a supporter of Obama or any politician for that matter!

Proof or it didn't happen.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Staroth because: more cow bell

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join