It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN LIVE STREAM: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama’s 'eligibity'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

If I were president I would show my Birth Cert

He did...twice.

If I were in charge of a country and people put their trust in me I wouldn't pay millions to hide my history.

Obama has paid as much money as you and I have to seal his records...absolutely nothing.

Honestly...I hope you aren't this naive and ignorant and that you are just playing partisan politics. Not that partisan politics is a good thing...but the alternative is much worse.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

he didn't say rumors.

Ok...then give me the source of this information.

You can't...because he didn't give it...because they are rumors.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Obama HAS shown his birth certificate, a fact that birthers ignore or they make the stupid claim that it was forged, with nothing at all to back their claims up!

, school records ect...if I have to show that stuff to get a license

Care to show on a government website where you must show school records to get a license....

I wouldn't pay millions to hide my history.

Care to show exactly where Obama has spent millions to hide his private records? - of course you cannot, as that is just a birther lie!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

He did...twice.

If I were in charge of a country and people put their trust in me I wouldn't pay millions to hide my history.

Obama has paid as much money as you and I have to seal his records...absolutely nothing.

Honestly...I hope you aren't this naive and ignorant and that you are just playing partisan politics. Not that partisan politics is a good thing...but the alternative is much worse.

nah like I said I am not going to get into which I believe and honestly I enjoy watching it play out, but there are a lot of questions about that cert, and yes he paid a LOT of money to keep his stuff hidden.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm not jumping on either wagon, but what I will say is that birth Cert. was so screwed up a highschooler just learning how to layer put it together, they didn't even flattened the image, a frigging Jpeg?

care to show us this "Jpeg" on a government website?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

nah like I said I am not going to get into which I believe

Because you don't have a shred of fact to back up your illogical beliefs.

So go on and continue in your ignorance...or at any time show some facts for the stuff your are spouting.

For example...prove he spent millions to lock up his records...go ahead...I'd love to see it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and yes he paid a LOT of money to keep his stuff hidden.

care to show us some proof that Obama has spent a lot of money to keep his stuff hidden?

I tried to get your birth certificate, school records etc and were unable to - so why have you spent a lot of money to keep your records hidden?
edit on 17-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
silly people thinking I'm all birther, I wish I was into it as much as them, i'm not though.
I can say that it looks like the man in charge of this country is hiding something, not like it matters just a few more months before hes gotta move out

edit on 17-7-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

For example...prove he spent millions to lock up his records...go ahead...I'd love to see it.

That is a bull# proposal OK and you know it! So you get one point for asking for proof when you damn well know that any money used for that purpose would come from campaign funds, thus not able to be proven! Your a sneaky devil!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

silly people thinking I'm all birther,

If you are not a birther then why post birther lies here?

I can say that it looks like the man in charge of this country is hiding something,

another birther lie...

not like it matters just a few more months before hes gotta move out

After he is re-elected why do youthink he will be moving out?

Your youtube link does not work....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I can say that it looks like the man in charge of this country is hiding something,

another birther lie...

Are you freakin serious????? Who in Washington D.C. in our government ISN'T hiding something????
For you to call that statement a birther lie is absolutely ridiculous!

At least I respect Outkast for having enough intelligence to not put themselves into a trap like you just did!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

silly people thinking I'm all birther,

If you are not a birther then why post birther lies here?

another birther lie...

not like it matters just a few more months before hes gotta move out

After he is re-elected why do youthink he will be moving out?

Your youtube link does not work....

well your video isn't working but nah, unless they rig the votes again and Acorn is gone now so he won't be back.

but here is my video when he packs up and ships out

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

silly people thinking I'm all birther, I wish I was into it as much as them, i'm not though.
I can say that it looks like the man in charge of this country is hiding something

So you just flat out admit that you believe these things with no proof.

WOW.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is a bull# proposal OK and you know it! So you get one point for asking for proof when you damn well know that any money used for that purpose would come from campaign funds, thus not able to be proven! Your a sneaky devil!

If you can't prove it...should you believe it???

If people wouldn't beleive in illogical claims...I wouldn't have to make them look foolish by asking them to prove something they can't prove.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

wow if you dont think his jails are cruel and unusual then i would hate to live in the world where you define the meaning of the constitution!

because of this guys jails i have no respect at all for arizona.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm not jumping on either wagon, but what I will say is that birth Cert. was so screwed up a highschooler just learning how to layer put it together, they didn't even flattened the image, a frigging Jpeg?

If the birth certificate is fake, and any high-schooler can tell it's fake, why can't Romney (or Donald Trump) with their millions of dollars and unlimited resources prove it?

You're on the bandwagon, whether you believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

If the birth certificate is fake, and any high-schooler can tell it's fake, why can't Romney (or Donald Trump) with their millions of dollars and unlimited resources prove it?

You're on the bandwagon, whether you believe it or not.

I hate this bandwagon!!, I wanna get off!!!

I am not a fan of Obama, Romney or trump...I also believe that they are all puppets hanging on strings which are attached to their pockets and controlled by others who really call the shots, so they will say er I mean lie for anything if given the right amount

edit on 17-7-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have not followed this part of the Obama conspiracies, but i can tell the thread is going nowhere. People seem to get so defensive if Fuhrer Obama is challenged. Obviously it is some murky waters here, or the ATS moderators would have slapped it in hoax forum and put the ban hammer down on the subject.

Birther Deniers: Its ok make a you tube video yelling " LEAVE OBAMA ALONE" it worked for Brittany supporter.

Birthers: Careful you might find out Obama is a community organizer with ties to thug people like real naughty preachers, terrorists, and marxists. You know the type people that get there start in the crime families in chicago. At any rate, it all seems like a big fix, and the coverup is to yell birther at anyone that questions Obama; s history yall leave the guy alone it is not like he will ever act like a president or something.

In other news, Barack Obama will soon officially change his name "again" to Abe Lincoln.
Unfortunately Obama continues to insist that the CIA is lying when they say Abe had no Social Security number for him to use.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by Shaiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I thought it was common knowledge by now. You could have googled it.

Misuse of funds

An analysis by the Maricopa County Office of Management and Budget, completed in April 2011, found Arpaio had misspent almost $100 million over the previous 5 years.

The analysis also showed a number of inappropriate spending items, including a trip to Alaska where deputies stayed at a fishing resort, and trips to Disneyland.[86][88]

Arpaio used the detention fund to pay for investigations of political rivals, and activities involving his human-smuggling unit.[85][86]

Separate investigations by The Arizona Republic uncovered widespread abuse of public funds and county policies by Arpaio's office, including high-ranking employees routinely charging expensive meals and stays at luxury hotels on their county credit cards.[89]

The Republic also found that a restricted jail enhancement fund was improperly used to pay for out-of-state training, a staff party at a local amusement park, and a $456,000 bus, which was purchased by Arpaio in violation of county procurement rules.[85][90]

[85][86][87]

Unconstitutional jail conditions

In an ongoing case, federal judge Neil V. Wake ruled in 2008 and 2010 that the Maricopa County jails violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues.

Arpaio set up a "Tent City" as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail.[27] Arpaio has described Tent City as a concentration camp.

Federal Judge Neil V. Wake ruled in 2008, and again in 2010, that the Maricopa County jails violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues.[25][26] This ruling was a result of a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, which alleged that "Arpaio routinely abused pre-trial detainees at Maricopa County Jail by feeding them moldy bread, rotten fruit and other contaminated food, housing them in cells so hot as to endanger their health, denying them care for serious medical and mental health needs and keeping them packed as tightly as sardines in holding cells for days at a time during intake."[48]

[25][26]

Arpaio's success in gaining press coverage with the pink underwear resulted in his extending the use of the color. He introduced pink handcuffs, using the event to promote his book, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, America's Toughest Sheriff.[38]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

they didn't even flattened the image, a frigging Jpeg?

I don't think you understand what flattening an image in PS actually does.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join