It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN LIVE STREAM: Sheriff Arpaio on Obama’s 'eligibity'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
CLICK HERE

Sheriff Joe Arpaio holds a news briefing to discuss information gathered on President Obama’s birth certificate.

Pretty wild factual items being brought forth, and this just started.
GUARUNTEE that President Obama is watching this.
edit on 17-7-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
oh sweet!!!

thank you for the link!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
windows blocked this...i unblocked but it shoewd me nothiing...what the hey happened whats the scoop on the doop?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
is it over?showing a black screen?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe is a criminal. He steals taxpayer money to go on lavish vacations and silence political opponents. Not to mention he has been ruled against multiple times for having dangerous and unconstitutional jail conditions. His apologists are sickening but then again they're birthers so what do you expect.

I really could care less what he has to say. He is garbage and no better than Obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The fact that they call themself the "posse" is just proof that this isn't really a serious investigation.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey guys, its still up and working for me, Im using mozilla

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm watching it right now...and this has got to be the dumbest police officer I have ever heard...and that is saying a lot.

His logic is HORRIBLE...it rivals the crazy hair guy's logic on Ancient Aliens.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

SSHHHHH! keep it down will ya, im trying to watch t.v!!

link   
So the investigator just got done talking...absolutely no new information.

What a waste of tax payer money...I feel bad for the residents of that county...this moron is wasting their money.

link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Obamanation of Desolation. He stands in the Holy place claiming to be that which he is not.
The end.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Pretty wild factual items being brought forth

Except that they are not factual... so why claim that they are?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It wont work for me.
Anything interesting ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
It wont work for me.
Anything interesting ?

Yeah...the reporters are making Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo look like fools.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
they said that a lot of the photo's of Obama were photo shopped, I wish they would show that though

talked about no baby pics of Obama

also they cannot clear that birth cert.

the Hawaiian locals were no help, refused to help, shutting doors in their faces, refused to give the microfilm.

its actually really interesting.

Joe is now saying that they are investigating it as an government cover up

they have people of interest and they want congress to get involved

the channel 5 guy asking some dumb questions
edit on 17-7-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
the Hawaiian locals were no help, refused to help, shutting doors in their faces, refused to give the microfilm.

So you think anyone should be able to acces your private details.... every thought why are called "private" details?
edit on 17-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Sheriff Joe is a criminal. He steals taxpayer money to go on lavish vacations and silence political opponents. Not to mention he has been ruled against multiple times for having dangerous and unconstitutional jail conditions. His apologists are sickening but then again they're birthers so what do you expect.

I really could care less what he has to say. He is garbage and no better than Obama.

Hmmmm, so you are saying Obama is garbage too? Also, enlighten me as to how Joe is a criminal and exactly how he is stealing taxpayers money!!! Also, what is Unconstitutional and dangerous about his jails????

You talk a lot, but yet again, nothing to back up your statements!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

So you think anyone should be able to acces your private details.... every thought why are called "private" details?
edit on 17-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

If I were president I would show my Birth Cert, school records ect...if I have to show that stuff to get a license, to go to school, to get a bank account then why can't he, after all hes in charge of a country! smh.

If I were in charge of a country and people put their trust in me I wouldn't pay millions to hide my history.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

they said that a lot of the photo's of Obama were photo shopped, I wish they would show that though

No, that is not what he said. He said that he is hearing "rumors" that some of the pictures of Obama's childhood were digitally altered.

Is that a crime?

This is the main point and the idiot investigator keeps contradicting himself.

He first says that they can't prove it is an authentic document...and then he will immediately claim that it is a proven fraud without offering any proof at all.

During the entire press conference, he offered absolutely no proof that he uncovered that he can claim the document is fake. The only thing he said is that he, personally, can't confirm that it is an official document. He says this because the government officials he talked to wouldn't confirm it was an authentic birth certificate....BECAUSE THE LEGALLY CAN'T DO THAT.

The Hawaiian government officials legally can't give this guy information about Obama's records. It's not just Obama...they can't give out information about ANYONES records.

The Hospital is the same thing...your medical records are protected...these idiots from Arizona can't just walk into any hospital and demand to see birth records of anyone they want.

Joe is an idiot...I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

No, that is not what he said. He said that he is hearing "rumors" that some of the pictures of Obama's childhood were digitally altered.

Is that a crime?

This is the main point and the idiot investigator keeps contradicting himself.

He first says that they can't prove it is an authentic document...and then he will immediately claim that it is a proven fraud without offering any proof at all.

During the entire press conference, he offered absolutely no proof that he uncovered that he can claim the document is fake. The only thing he said is that he, personally, can't confirm that it is an official document. He says this because the government officials he talked to wouldn't confirm it was an authentic birth certificate....BECAUSE THE LEGALLY CAN'T DO THAT.

The Hawaiian government officials legally can't give this guy information about Obama's records. It's not just Obama...they can't give out information about ANYONES records.

The Hospital is the same thing...your medical records are protected...these idiots from Arizona can't just walk into any hospital and demand to see birth records of anyone they want.

Joe is an idiot...I'll leave it at that.

I'm not jumping on either wagon, but what I will say is that birth Cert. was so screwed up a highschooler just learning how to layer put it together, they didn't even flattened the image, a frigging Jpeg?

also about the photoshop thing. he didn't say rumors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join