It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there was a war between China and the US who would win?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

They would go to war because that's what nations do.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The plan does not just involve China, it includes Venezuela, Iran and Russia. They were all caught having little talks. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, especially on this site. All I can say is that the DIRECTOR of the Rand Corporations think tank put this stuff in my head. all I have done is sit back for the last 12 years and watch nearly everything he told me come true.

China, Russia and Iran are all old Countries, much older than ours. They have a level of patience and commitment that most Americans are incapable of grasping. Just look at the Pink Army it should prove my point about patience and commitment. The leadership in China is also getting quite old. They will push the plan as soon as we do something criminal, like invade Iran......

Think what you will folks but IMHO it is going to be a heck of a decade.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeprodigy

Just remembered he also told me they wanted to use ground affects when flying over water because of fuel efficiency and that it would fly at about a 15 foot level. He told me it would be like a Giant Hornet swarm that would be hard to pick up on radar. We also talked about production cost.
edit on 17-7-2012 by mikeprodigy because: add

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Who would win that is a easy question to answer.
No damn body would win,This is the reality of the situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Where would the US get its olympic uniforms from if they go to war with China?

Seriously though, if you mean "win" as in defeat the others military. In conventional warfare, the US would win, hands down. 700 billion dollars a year to the military doesn't go to nothing. America dominates every aspect of the battle field, land, air and sea. Not to mention the US has the upper hand with allies that will take their side.

It's a no-brainer.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
NO ONE

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
NO ONE

Yep no one wins...we would blow each other to smithereens to where nothing would be left for each of us. It would just be bad for everyone involved.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
If there was a war between China and the US who would win? I think the US would still win. They might not have as many soliders but just way too much hardware. But one never knows what the future might hold. All it would take is another 9/11 where some leaders tell the army that something is a training drill and you get an eee-emm-peee going off.

Also is there any country that by itself could take out the US?

"I'm wondering if anyone can arrange a date with the girl 7th from the right in the 8th row for me" lol

if ur american of course ur still going to think you,ll win..........love to know how u think the chinese don,t have as much hardware as you do.sure they have enough

i,m sorry for bringing this up but vietnam is the best example of showing how you don,t need to have the hardware to defeat someone with it....god rest all those that lost their lifes.

edit on 17-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
Where would the US get its olympic uniforms from if they go to war with China?

Seriously though, if you mean "win" as in defeat the others military. In conventional warfare, the US would win, hands down. 700 billion dollars a year to the military doesn't go to nothing. America dominates every aspect of the battle field, land, air and sea. Not to mention the US has the upper hand with allies that will take their side.

It's a no-brainer.

I was just thinking the same thing BUT china provides allot to the USA. It cant last forever.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
If there was a war between China and the US who would win?

No one.
Can't you see that the way to win a war is to not play into the false flag 'we need to go to war' chanting done by the elite whose children will never have to face a bullet.

If we little people declare peace with each other it will break the power of the divide and conquer chessplayers.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
There would be no winners.
Only losers.

I agree. There would be no winners in that war.

Let's hope both sides realize that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It seems to me the US are just itching for a World War with the US & the EU on one side and China & Russia on the other. This would explain why the US are forever 'cage rattling' Pakistan. Course the US Govt would have you believe that Pakistan is a rouge nation and home to the new flavour of the month, terrorist organization 'Haqqanis'. The following is from an article I wrote:

More over, the Chairman of the US joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike mullen claims that Haqqanis are tied to the Pakistani intelligence service, ISI and it was on their orders that Haqqanis attacked the American Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan on Sept 13th 2011, along with a US Military base in Wadak Province. These attacks lead Warmongering US Senator Lindsey Graham, a member of the Armed Services Committee to declare that there was “broad bipartisan support” within Congress for a military attack on Pakistan. Add this to the usual verbal diarrhoea banded about by US politicians that Pakistan is an unstable Nuclear Power and gives shelter to anti American Factions and its not so much a question of will America invade Pakistan? More a question of When. The Pakistani Prime Minister,Yousuf Raza Gilani certainly seems to think so anyway. He recently called his Foreign Minister home from talks in Washington and ordered an emergency meeting of the Government to assess the prospect of an American Invasion.

Course Haqqanis are just an excuse to invade Pakistan. The real reason behind any such invasion is Pakistans strategic positioning to the Chinese border. The following is from the same article:

However, according to some Knowledgeable analysts, the real reason behind any US invasion of Pakistan would be more to do with the country’s location than the perceived threat from Haqqanis. Pakistan borders with China and as such is the ideal place to launch WW3. Certainly now would be the right time to do it what with the financial meltdown looking inevitable, Russia in disarray and China preoccupied with dealing with the problems associated with their rapid economic growth. An American invasion of Pakistan on this basis is certainly more plausible than an invasion because of a terrorist organisation. Particularly so if the Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Hina Rabbani Khar is to be believed. He claims that for many years Haqqanis were the Blue eyed boys of the CIA.

Should you wish too, you can read the article in full on my website at the following link: www.ccs-rochford.co.uk...-420

Regards Chris.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Depends on the war plan chief, if the US isnt there to occupy but to punish IE not hold ground just decimate it......then the US would.

The moment they go to hold territiory for the long term? Not a chance.

If China tried to invade....well.....I'd feel very sorry for them.....they might establish a beachhead and work 50 miles inland, beyond that they'd be screwed.

Thats without nukes of course.......with nukes? Nobody wins.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by needlzz

Of course they are, they want to quickly knock out any big players while they still can...before they become obsolete tech wise.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
well there is no doubt about it. as far as man power china has a advantage.
but if you look at the stats listed on these two pages from this web site, a different picture emerges.

GlobalFirepower.com

this site does not include nuclear capability, just conventional capability.

the top three military's are in order.
U.S.
russia
china
following link show the strength of U.S. and china.

link not working right, if you look under the header on the home page and click compare countries, you can compare any two you want

if you look around the site you will see that the U.S. has more equipment than any two countries put together.that is advanced such as aircraft, navy and helicopters.
and i found it hard to believe that this day in age, that no other country has as many aircraft than the U.S. or has
a navy any where close to The U.S. .

Total Aircraft by Country

Total Navy Ship Strength by Country

and just for giggles here is troop numbers

Active Military Manpower by Country

going by a pure numbers game, the U.S. has the upper hand and just like every where they go, they would be kicking ass and taken names. sure manpower lacks compared to china, but equipment wise, and highly qualified personal to operate said equipment you really don't need 2 mill plus people.

the only thing as far as i know the U.S. does wrong, and it's been seen time and time again, is they don't get in there and root em out. just go in and overwhelm the standing army, and let the guerrilla continue to be pests.

edit on 17-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
With some much of our stuff made over seas somewhere I wonder just how much of our stuff could be shut down by remote control. Press a few buttons and all our over seas made cell phones stop working. Press a few more butttons and the same for our computers , cars , TVs, any thing that could receive a signal could be made to just stop working. Then where would all our high tech toys made with chips from China and Japan get us when they just stop working.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

As much as I agree with the posters who believe there would be no winner, I actually believe that China could deliver a hell of a blow to the USA. Imagine trying to penetrate that country with the endless amounts of people protecting it against a foreign invader... I know the Japanese tried in WW2 but they really didn't make it that far either.

The hardware side would favour the USA but unfortunetly, if China were to got to war with the USA, China and the USA would not be alone. It will never happen. Russia are the ones who could deliver a damaging blow to the USA with or without hardware.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I wonder which ones get to sleep with dear leader......and yes China has mnay weapons....just not like the ones the US has.

When the US can surgically take you out without leaving the comfort of their home state.......the Chinese counter to that is made in china.....and really folks....nothing made in china is any good......except their women....put on mute because they sound like a gaggle of cats.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

I heard that most of the USA's military hardware is made in China.. Don't have a source and don't know where to look for one. The point is, if they are making the technologies for your country in their country, it is very hard to believe that they would not have that sort of hardware themselves...

I think the Chinese would surprise the world in the event of a major conflict. I think we would see things that we never thought China could possess. They are a very quiet country and i know here in Australia, they are the country we have our eyes on at all times regardless of our good trading and relationship.. They are a powerhouse. Porbably part of the reason why US troops were deployed here a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Crazy.. Last night I watched this video and one other of the Chinese military.
It was pretty frightening to me because I live on the west coast in So. Cali and I think they would invade here first.

I'm wondering how it would end as well...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join