It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

Oh really? I just read an article this morning where a guy in my area had raped and killed a 13 year old. He was African-American. How about *people* need to stop messing with children. Racist moron...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
He instigated the force used against him so the "Stand Your Ground" laws do not apply to him. If he had been an innocent bystander that was attacked, and shot the other person in self defense, that would be a different story. However, since he followed Martin and confronted him, especially after being told not to, he is guilty of the actions he ended up taking and will have to answer for them.

As I said, I don't know about Martin's innocence or guilt, but a life was lost due to Zimmerman's actions. There is no excuse for that. This vigilante stuff needs to stop.

This is really all it boils down to IMO. Zimmerman started the confrontation and that ended in a death. Whether it was self defense or not doesn't really matter since it never should have happened. Had he just let the 5 0 handle their business Martin would've been alive today and this would be a nonstory. Great post!

This is like Observe & Report without the happy ending...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Oh really? I just read an article this morning where a guy in my area had raped and killed a 13 year old. He was African-American. How about *people* need to stop messing with children. Racist moron...

Wow, one case... Bravo........ It does not help statistics much because by the end of today about 2000 white people will be arrested for some lewd act on a child. And if you had any hint of an idea y i said that in the first place it might make sense to you. Either way i dont care, people contradict themselves way to much on here. Im just stirring their lil pots....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

So to deal with internet biggots you become one of them to give them a taste of their own medicine?

I do understand what your trying to do but your causing more harm than you are good in your approach.

I have no comment on whether he is guilty or not becasue I don't know all the details.
I do know that I personally would never be going around my neighborhood with one of my pistols on me unless I was going to hunt someone down.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

Wow, one case... Bravo........ It does not help statistics much because by the end of today about 2000 white people will be arrested for some lewd act on a child. And if you had any hint of an idea y i said that in the first place it might make sense to you. Either way i dont care, people contradict themselves way to much on here. Im just stirring their lil pots....

Dont even start comparing crime rates by race, especially since the race that makes up the minority of the country (Blacks) commit the majority of crimes, especially murder.

In 2005, offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites

Source

edit on 17-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here we go again...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

He is up for prosecution isn't he? I wasn't talking about for the alleged sexual happenings.

Yeah.. there is a reason it not be heard. It has absolutely nothing to do with the case.
Unless you think it makes him more or less capable of being a racist/murderer as he is accused.

People hate what they consider child molesters/molesters even though he was 8. If they hear this non sense he may lost his unbiased jury.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The fact it "alledgedly" lasted ten years (conveniently until he was an adult) and then it was ten more years and during an investigation to me reeks of b.s. I would say it was a case of kids being kids and exploring, her having vague bothersome memories and then the prosecutors getting her to stretch it and make something of it.

Consider this she said it was never actual sex and "he would try stuff under the covers" so it never progressed over the years? Imagine something happens at 6 and then only once more again at 16 that gives them ten year time span. They can say it went on for ten years even though it was only two small instances. I just can't see something going on for 10 years, and never progressing past "trying stuff under the covers."

I believe something happened when they were little kids, because that stuff happens with kids, but that is all I believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

Of course it is.

Did you think it was for something else? She is a witness in THIS trial. She isn't filing charges herself. I don't even know if she could.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The police never told him not to do anything. That is just b.s. people on this sight spread.

In the tape Zimmerman started to follow (you could tell he was picking up his pace) and the 9/11 correspondent ask him if he was following the person. Zimmerman said "yes" and the 9/11 dispatcher (who is NOT a police officer - I know because I took a test for the job once) said "we don't need you to do that sir" which, even if the dispatcher WAS a cop, is a far cry from "no we don't want you to do that." It could be taken many ways.

I take it as we appreciate what you are doing, but we don't need you to put yourself at anymore risk. Either way he was never told not to follow by a cop. How could he even talk to a cop before they arrive? Does anyone ever speak to a cop when they call for the police?
edit on 17-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103

Originally posted by Manhater
Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think?

lol exactly....

'Hmmmm now that you mention it, I was molested by old uncle George.'

Funny she just now brings it up. Ladies and gentlemen, if you're being raped, tell someone right after it happens.....the first time. Don't wait 10 years.

Many rapes of children are done by manipulating the child sexually, and then telling them to keep this a secret. They often admire their abusers, and feel special , which is why it continues for so long. At some points it could also be fear, and guilt that prevents them from talking, because they know they did not fight against it. They are children, and behave as such . To expect a 6 year old kid to go running and telling, when she is feeling so many emotions is a bit much to ask.

Motivations for why she is coming out with it now, could be varied, and even her family having something to do with that. (most likely do)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by boncho

Zimmerman was 8 years old and she was 6 years old..and yes it supposidly continued for ten years.

The press AGAIN has mislead by giving the impression he did this as an adult.
Don't rush to the story until you check further into it......they were young kids..

Perhaps you should read all my comments.

"Good luck defending that" still applies.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It would be simple to defend.
When they get her on the witness stand and she can't recall a single time but vaguely the time when they were both little kids everyone will know it's b.s. Then after all that no matter how it goes all they have to say is "what is the relevance to the case" of which there is none.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by habitforming

He was a kid, 8 years old when it supposedly started. Then kept on going for ten whole years......

So how were they just young kids at 18 and 16?
That is what I was responding to.

Then again most people seem to think a HS senior being with a highschool sophmore is pedophilia....

I doubt it. I bet most people know what the word actually means.

I am not gonna take her word as gospel myself, seeing as she damaged her own credibility with the acusations made just a few moths ago. Sounds like she is holding some kind of grudge against her cuz to me. That's just me I guess though. Feel free to believe her if you like.
edit on Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:18:58 -0500 by TKDRL because: paragraph break didn't take

OK.

I am not sure what you read.
All I am responding to is the premise that at 17, Martin was full grown man that deserved to get shot but at 18, Zimmerman was just a stupid young kid making a mistake.

Anyone that can explain that to me, great

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think? I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Really? Not so unusual...consider the Sandusky case.

This is not the type crime that gets reported because people are humiliated and often threatened and unless victims are sure the perpetrator cannot take revenge.

I am not saying it is true but saying it is entirely believable and imminently possible considering the abuse of women and girls by family members and people they know is a shocking 1 out of 3.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well, I guess I am ruled out as a juror now because the well has already been poisoned with the possibility that Zimmerman may have molested a relative. How can I put this accusation out of my mind and find him "not guilty" knowing that he might molest some minor in the future? Or maybe I will just figure that finding him guilty is just Karma biting him in the ass for diddling his cousin. Zimmerman's hopes of getting a fair trial are pretty much gone.
Evidently, this is exactly what some people want.

I once put a shotgun in some guys face as he was crawling into my bedroom window at about 1am. Fortunately he screamed like a girl and ran off into the night when he saw that I was about to blow his brains out. I was about 2 seconds from killing him. I sympathize with Zimmerman. He doesn't have to allow someone to beat him to death just to prove he is not a racist. Everyone talks about what Zimmerman could have done differently. But what about Treyvon? He could have respectfully explained who he was and what he was doing and still be alive today. We all reap what we sow.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
People who defend the actions of Zimmerman are idiots in my opinion.

It's one thing if someone breaks into your house.

It's totally different if you grab a gun and start following someone down a public street.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The fact it "alledgedly" lasted ten years (conveniently until he was an adult) and then it was ten more years and during an investigation to me reeks of b.s. I would say it was a case of kids being kids and exploring, her having vague bothersome memories and then the prosecutors getting her to stretch it and make something of it.

Consider this she said it was never actual sex and "he would try stuff under the covers" so it never progressed over the years? Imagine something happens at 6 and then only once more again at 16 that gives them ten year time span. They can say it went on for ten years even though it was only two small instances. I just can't see something going on for 10 years, and never progressing past "trying stuff under the covers."

I believe something happened when they were little kids, because that stuff happens with kids, but that is all I believe.

Speaking as a female, how many times does a male have to touch me when and where I do not want them to touch me before I can call it an issue? Apparently more than 2 so I need a number.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The police never told him not to do anything. That is just b.s. people on this sight spread.

In the tape Zimmerman started to follow (you could tell he was picking up his pace) and the 9/11 correspondent ask him if he was following the person. Zimmerman said "yes" and the 9/11 dispatcher (who is NOT a police officer - I know because I took a test for the job once) said "we don't need you to do that sir" which, even if the dispatcher WAS a cop, is a far cry from "no we don't want you to do that." It could be taken many ways.

I would be greatly interested in any of the other ways it can be taken.

I take it as we appreciate what you are doing, but we don't need you to put yourself at anymore risk. Either way he was never told not to follow by a cop. How could he even talk to a cop before they arrive? Does anyone ever speak to a cop when they call for the police?
edit on 17-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Put himself at any more risk? How about, accidentally kill someone for no reason. Or how about the best reason of all. When the cops show up looking for a suspicious person and you are standing there with a gun out, or in an altercation, or just the only guy the cops see when they arrive, it will confuse the situation a great deal so get the hell back in your truck because why did you call us anyway if you are going to whip out your gun an go after him anyway?

Make sense?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Everyone talks about what Zimmerman could have done differently. But what about Treyvon? He could have respectfully explained who he was and what he was doing and still be alive today. We all reap what we sow.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

You guys kind of still have to prove Martin just attacked and started beating Zimmerman. So far that is not the case.

What do you mean he could have respectfully explained who was and what he was doing?
Are you #ing serious?
Would you like people asking you who you are and where you are going when you are walking around?
What the hell kind of Nazi paradise do you think this is supposed to be?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join