It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think? I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Given the family and how closely they have stuck together I doubt this is fake...You also need to understand the story surrounding Zimmermans friends who basically helped keep him from being arrested initially. This whole story stinks of poop from one end to the other...Personally I'm starting to realize that both men are actually kinda stupid...Martin, for purportedly attacking Zimmerman when being questioned and followed...and Zimmerman because he is a liar and thief...and purportedly a molester of children.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
I'll be the first to admit that unfortunately there are some members here on ATS that support Zimmerman for that reason.

But there are also plenty of people, like me, who don't support Zimmerman, but defend him because they see a man who simply defended his own life. He made a few stupid choices, but those choices weren't illegal and at the point where he took Martin's life, he was fighting for his own. I can't fault someone for that.

According to whom?
You taking the word of the accused shooter and molester are ya?
Maybe you can prove this to us.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame... Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

:shk: Sounds like YOU are the one smoking something.
What a bunch of racist drivel.

Pedophilia knows no racial boundries.
It knows no income boundries.
It knows no ethnic or religious boundries.

Pedophilia and Molestation Statistics
Pedophilia - wikipedia

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Zimmerman Accused of Molesting his Cousin

Isn't this the same cousin who, as soon as the shooting happened, called the police to say that Zimmerman and his family were a bunch of racists? And what the cousin said with that was proven false. So now suddenly the cousin comes up with this? More attention seeking? Dunno ... the story coming out now doesn't seem plausable. I understand it can take years for these things to come out .. but considering everything I would think the cousin would have told the cops about it when the stories about racism were made up and called in.

Anyways, either way it's a separate issue. It has nothing to do with the shooting case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she is getting some form of payment to make these claims. The media wants this man hanged, it's so obvious. Before evidence was even brought out on the whole Treyvon case they were painting him in a bad light. It's disgusting.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt this is true. However...

When a 6-year-old and an 8-year-old experiment with sex, it's usually a case of "playing doctor", but without more details (which I don't really care to have) it's impossible to say whether or not it was any more than that. The fact that it lasted 10 years makes me think he was some kind of power play Zimmerman had over his cousin, but I can't possibly say. None of us can.

The important thing here is that it's TOTALLY irrelevant to the case. So, she decides to come forward now. I can understand that. If my molester got in trouble with the law, I very well may have gone public to pile things up against him, too. Fortunately, he died in prison from molesting his daughter...

All of you who are saying this isn't true because "who comes out after 10 years"? I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about. Keeping it to ones' self is a VERY common action of molested people. Jerry Sandusky, anyone? I know what it's like to keep that particular "secret" for many years, so your judgments are out of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Its a fact, the majority of child rapist/molesters are white.

That's absolute BUNK.

Statistics

Using the available data, the highest prevalence rate of child sexual abuse geographically was found in Africa (34.4%), primarily because of high rates in South Africa; Europe showed the lowest prevalence rate (9.2%); America and Asia had prevalence rates between 10.1% and 23.9%.[11] In the past, other research has concluded similarly that in North America, for example, approximately 15% to 25% of women and 5% to 15% of men were sexually abused when they were children.

If you are talking about America exclusively, then pedophilia follows the same stats as race.
75% of pedophiles are non-black. 75% of the population is non-black.
Pedophilia profiles

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Anything to get that 5 minutes of fame. I really don't believe this story. Conveniently that it pops up now. Don't you think? I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Not only that, but if she was afraid of him before he shot someone... She waits to open her mouth after he gets out on bail???? Makes sense, accuse someone I'm terrified of, of a crime whom the media labels as a cold blooded killer, right after their released.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I also find it amazing that she waits 10 years to open her mouth.

My wife and her sister waited 20 years, until their uncle died, before telling anyone about him molesting them for as long as they can remember.

You simply can not fathom what that girl was going through unless you have gone through it yourself. It's the same as when we complain about abused women not leaving the abuser, it's not so cut and dry....

But yeah, the timing in relation to the case is questionable, but this doesn't immediately make it untrue. Most molestation and rape cases go unreported.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Why do they always play the race card?why does it matter that unarmed teenager is black?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yup really makes the BS meter go off. I wonder who is buying her story buying as in $$$$$. She wants money and now she has a famous realitive. I wonder if the black mafia is going to go after her. I hope they find him not guilty when it's cold out I hate defending my property when it's hot

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It started when Zimmerman was 8. 8! Is that not getting through to you? They were the same age. He wasn't a molester. I highly doubt it went on for 10 years, but if it did it was consensual or negligable (considering they never had sex, that's a long time to go with no progression, kinda sounds like - you know - the exact opposite of a sexual deviant or molester).

Did I say anywhere that he should be prosecuted for that?

All I said is that is no reason to disqualify the womans testimony. I don't know how it relates to the Martin case either.

This testimony will not help getting Zimmerman convicted for the Martin case, so I don't believe it is a case of foul play by those who want to see Zimmerman convicted of murder.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How is this pertinent to the case?

It isn't, it is an attempt to sway public opinion, and not admissible.

He has already been found guilty in the court of public opinion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Crump, an attorney for Martin’s family, compared the testimony to the recent child-molestation case involving former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

“She certainly would be a rebuttal witness very similar to that in the Sandusky trial, showing that he has a history of violence and manipulation,” Crump said. “Zimmerman’s mentality is very relevant to this trial.”

Crump and his team have known about the woman from the early stages of the case, because she approached them after calling the police and prosecutors. Orlando attorney Natalie Jackson, who also represents Martin’s family, spoke to Witness 9 on several occasions, but declined to discuss what she said. Reached earlier this month by McClatchy Newspapers, Witness 9 declined to be interviewed.

www.csmonitor.com...

Does anyone see the obvious implication here? What is exactly is the purpose of the Martin families continued retention of a legal team.

Shades of Tawana Brawley. $$$

Its to bad some buy into this so easily.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

This testimony will not help getting Zimmerman convicted for the Martin case, so I don't believe it is a case of foul play by those who want to see Zimmerman convicted of murder.

At least that would not seem fair to me.

If this is really going to be used in the Martin case then I don't agree with it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

16 year olds are that age where they will make anything up to grab the attention. I don't believe her.

She's not 16 years old, so your statement is irrelevant.

If she had come forward when she was 16 your statement would be relevant, but since she is now in her late 20s, and apparently just now coming forward...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Zimmerman was 8 years old and she was 6 years old..and yes it supposidly continued for ten years.

The press AGAIN has mislead by giving the impression he did this as an adult.
Don't rush to the story until you check further into it......they were young kids..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Part of the Playbook, first it will be racism, then it will be pedophilia, then it will be sexism, then it will be rape on the job with prostitutes.

Not that I know or have any opinion on this TV-Farce of a case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

All I can say is take a look at our prisons. Any prison, anywhere. Upwards of 80% is one color in particular. Can you guess which race?

Besides, Zimmerman is not even white. I'm sick of hearing people say Zimmerman is white. He's a #ing latino.
edit on 17-7-2012 by DriCo04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

White people need to quit messing with children. Its always in the white community you hear about this crap. Its a damn shame..... shame shame shame...

Put that in your pipe n smoke it...

It happens in every community. Please don't attempt to make this a racial issue.
edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join