It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - WHAT IF YOU MET THEM?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Bavarian Illuminati were all Freemasons. They blended the two philosophies. So they felt entitled to distinguish themselves from the other Freemasons by using the designation Illuminati. Some Freemasons believe that they were formed specifically to "infiltrate" the Freemason order, and change it from within. Freemasons are all paranoid.So, they fixated on that specific group. There were lots of "witch hunts" within Freemasonry to "root out the Illuminati" at one point, because their doctrines were contrary to Masonry. Basically, Freemasons believe different things about God than the Illuminati. The Masons require a belief in a supreme being, but that God doesn't interfere with the activities of the masons. He's more like an abstract philosophical entity, that has a psychological purpose for being. The reason Freemasons require a belief in this type of God, is that when a person is initiated into Freemasonry, and he sees new things, he can accept them as being possible and acceptable because "The Grand Architect of the Universe" must have designed things to be this way. So, the Freemasons have a specific practical use for concept of belief in God. But, the Illuminati believe in being in direct contact with God, merging with His mind, and acting according to His will. For a Freemason, each man's own will is independent. You're responsible for your own actions. The claim "God made me do it" is not acceptable. Illuminati, to the Freemasons, were like Communists, to the Capitalists. In fact, the Illuminati's doctrine is "communal", i.e. mind-to-mind sharing, etc..

Lots of Illuminati existed before those Bavarians, that were not Freemasons. Like the French Illumines, the Spanish Alumbrados, some Christian sects called Gnostic, back to the older Essene Sect, and beyond before recorded data. The Illuminati's belief in direct contact with God, is something that the Church disagrees with, since the Catholic Church believes that all messages from God comes down through the Pope, and then the Pope tells his Bishops, who passes the details down to the Priests who inform the people. This is contrary to the teaching of Jesus, however, who taught,

But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. [Matthew 10:19 KJV]

The Illuminati don't have to deliberate about what to say, to plot and plan how to defend themselves, because at the time they need to respond, God connects to their mind and gives them the words to say.This is direct contact with God, and no need to wait for the "Pope" to come to your aid, to relay a message from God, that you will then use to defend yourself with, etc..Yet, despite this evidence in the Scripture, which shows the true beliefs of the followers of Jesus, the church tended to label anyone who claims direct contact with God a "heretic." This is a mystery. Of course, it would reduce the authority of the Pope, to accept that ordinary men could know God directly, without the Pope's help. But, the one initiator chooses whom He will.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
Experience.

Fantastic. Then it should not be very difficult for you to now give us a detailed retelling of your encounter with the Illuminati Initiator and his use of telepathic communication with yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Experience.

Fantastic. Then it should not be very difficult for you to now give us a detailed retelling of your encounter with the Illuminati Initiator and his use of telepathic communication with yourself.

It's not difficult at all. The one initiator is seen by all who can see, but known only to those he initiates. For everyone else who sees him, he appears as something else.

Thus he remains both seen and unseen.

Imagine that you didn't know any Latin. And some Priest came up to you and spoke in Latin. Not knowing Latin, you only hear some sounds. You have the same ears as the next guy. You experience the same noises as the next guy. But, because the next guy has been "initiated" into the secret Language of Latin, when the noises appear, he "understands" they are meaningful messages being presented, and not just some noise. He is aware that there's an "intelligence" behind those noises, because he can comprehend them in a certain way. But, to the un-initiated, they are just "abstract" things, like "air pressure fluctuations" being impressed on the eardrum.

How does one then tell the un-initiated about the Latin messages?

He cannot understand them himself. Unless he is himself initiated in to the Secret Language of Latin, you'd have to use some kind of "analogy" to make him aware of the mere "idea" that there is something more there than just noise.

So, then, that is the analogy that I present to you.

I simply became conscious at a certain point in my life, that things which I already knew by sight, were much more than they appeared. And the simple fact is, I didn't learn about this in school, nobody told me, it was a sudden comprehension, like the opening of an eye, or like suddenly understanding Latin, having never studied the Language at all. So then, this I call "initiation", because it's not a slow process like "education."

An "initiation" is an abrupt transformation in your perception of reality, where you then know things immediately that you didn't know before. As part of the initiation, the one initiator "revealed himself" to me, by "removing the veil" that covered my sight before. Thus, while I could always see him, I did not know it.

Telepathic communication is evidenced in the same way, by sudden comprehension of things one never learned about through formal education or life experience. Tuning into the telepathic realm is achieved often by contemplating various passages in scripture, which activates portals in the mind, through which information flows. Spontaneous telepathy occurs on meeting people, friends or strangers, and being able to mysteriously anticipate what they are about to say, or about to do. While these things happen to many people without any initiation at all, it simply becomes more frequent for the initiated.

The Illuminati communicate telepathically with each other by using various tools, like symbols and text, which, when contemplated, set the mind in a certain receptive state to send and receive messages through time and space. The symbols are all around, and various texts have been produced throughout the ages. But, until initiated, these things are often meaningless to the individual who sees them, or they attain a meaning according to the indivitual's imagination, but not the true meaning, which is often just a mechanism to open the doors of the mind to enable transmission of thought, rather than by themselves convey a special meaning.

So, that is the best way I can think of in relating my own experience. To fully comprehend, one must be initiated. But, a partial understanding is possible by people of general intelligence.

Unlike Freemasons, who must keep things secret, under the threat of various penalties, the Illuminati have no need to attempt to keep secrets. The one initiator himself decides who will comprehend and who will not, who can completely see, and who will remain partly blind. So the Illuminati secrets are kept, not by any actions on their part, but by the very design of mankind put in place by the supreme being himself.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I did not ask for an analogy. You specifically stated that you knew by 'experience' that the 'Illuminati Initiator' communicated via telepathy. This statement can only be taken one way, that this so-called 'Initiator' commincated telepathically with you, otherwise you could not claim 'experience'. So I would like you to recount the telepathic conversation which constitues the 'experience' you claim to have regarding this phenomenom.

Please be detailed as to what the conversation encompassed, when it took place and what specifics were telepathically communicated between the two of you during this encounter.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned! With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT! But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!

I Am Pinocchio!

I Have Broken A Rock With A Stick!
I Have Avenged An Old Man Long Since Bereft Of Life!
I Have Devoured Souls In An Instant!
I Have Ruined Kings And Queens! And With Them Their Gods Who Have Become Strange!
I Have Granted My Wife The Empire! And Called Not Myself Emperor And/Or Ceasar!
I Have Have Granted My Wife The World! And Allowed Her To Know The Mystery Of The Empress!
I Have Raised Gods From Amongst The Many!
I Have Accomplished What Adam Did Not!
I Have Disgraced The Illuminati!
I Have Wrought Honor To A People! Unforgettable!
I Have Established The New And Everlasting Covenant!
I Have Revealed The Prophecy And Shewed It Unto Man! I Fulfilled The Prophecy!
I Have Taught The World!
I Have Shewed The Mystery Of The Grand Pontiff!
I Have Almost Died Laughing Through It All!

Behold! My Fifteen Points Of Fellowship...

P.S. Was/Is That Not What It Means To Finally Be A "Real Boy!?!"

What does it all mean... ???

"It Means The Illuminati Will Not Want To Know Me! Ever!"
edit on 29-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: Yes... It Is True!

edit on 29-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: Honestly!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Please be detailed as to what the conversation encompassed, when it took place and what specifics were telepathically communicated between the two of you during this encounter.

There are a good many things. You want specific items of information. Ok. Here's one. The initiator revealed to me the secret Freemason signature in the US Constitution. The secret signature occurs in Article Five of the constitution. If you are aware of the secret, you will know that I am right. And since I am not a Freemason, you'd have to come up with an explanation of how I could possibly know this secret. Does that satisfy your curiosity, or do I need to be even more specific than that?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The initiator revealed to me the secret Freemason signature in the US Constitution. The secret signature occurs in Article Five of the constitution. If you are aware of the secret, you will know that I am right. And since I am not a Freemason, you'd have to come up with an explanation of how I could possibly know this secret.

'Secret signatures' in the Constitution are nowhere mentioned in Masonic ritual, I think you are getting the Fraternity confused with a mediocre Nick Cage movie. Maybe you can share with everyone what this 'secret signature' is all about and stop being so purposefully cryptic.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The initiator revealed to me the secret Freemason signature in the US Constitution. The secret signature occurs in Article Five of the constitution. If you are aware of the secret, you will know that I am right. And since I am not a Freemason, you'd have to come up with an explanation of how I could possibly know this secret.

'Secret signatures' in the Constitution are nowhere mentioned in Masonic ritual, I think you are getting the Fraternity confused with a mediocre Nick Cage movie. Maybe you can share with everyone what this 'secret signature' is all about and stop being so purposefully cryptic.

Freemasons are not allowed to reveal their secrets. Moreover, if a non-mason reveals the truth, Freemasons are required to deny it, to ridicule it, and to proclaim it has nothing to to with them.

However, in this case, the secret hidden in Article Five is the numerical encoding of "The Compass and the Square". The US Constitution is "Signed" and "Sealed" with the compass and the square. The revealing of this detail would be "breaking the seal". Whenever a seal is broken, the world changes. Shall I break the seal to satisfy your curiosity? Are you ready for the world to change?

edit on 29-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would ask they why are they trying to create a set of pefect order in a system dominated by chaos. It is an exercize in futility, the truth of this world is change or die, why not change instead of die?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

I don't believe the Illuminati even exist, I think it is promoted by Zionists to divert attention away from themselves...it is the Zionists who are bent on destroying this earth. Zionists are the ones who control the media and it is them who are pushing this Illuminati rubbish to divert people from looking at them!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
I would ask they why are they trying to create a set of pefect order in a system dominated by chaos. It is an exercize in futility, the truth of this world is change or die, why not change instead of die?
Wouldn't order in a system of chaos be, by definition, change? Your argument seems to be "accept the spoon-fed, commonly accepted "truth" or die". In my opinion, "accept the spoon-fed, commonly accepted "truth"" ≠ "change".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Moreover, if a non-mason reveals the truth, Freemasons are required to deny it, to ridicule it, and to proclaim it has nothing to to with them.

Show us where in Masonic ritual this is required.

Shall I break the seal to satisfy your curiosity?

By all means.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leg1on

But - what if you could meet with them and ask them? Actually get info straight from the horse's mouth?
What if, by some twist of fate, you were offered the opportunity to meet with the Illuminati leadership? Would you accept the invitation?

And if you did,
What sort of questions would you want to ask? What would you most want to learn?
And if they'd promised to answer truthfully, how do you think they'd respond?

Are you trying suck up to the enemy?
If the told you who they were, they would have to kill you next.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

I would thank them for helping to unfold the divine plan for the enlightenment of humanity.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Leg1on

I don't believe the Illuminati even exist, I think it is promoted by Zionists to divert attention away from themselves...it is the Zionists who are bent on destroying this earth. Zionists are the ones who control the media and it is them who are pushing this Illuminati rubbish to divert people from looking at them!

Why do you call them Zionists then, if you don't believe in the Illuminati.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Snakey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakey

Because if you do your research you will find that the Illuminati originated with the Zionists and it is them who still promotes this via their control of the media. You know the old magicians trick of drawing your attention to one hand to divert your attention away from the other...well that is what the Illuminati is, a distraction!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I second that. Followed by the JFK assassination. And then aliens in that order.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by Snakey

Because if you do your research you will find that the Illuminati originated with the Zionists and it is them who still promotes this via their control of the media. You know the old magicians trick of drawing your attention to one hand to divert your attention away from the other...well that is what the Illuminati is, a distraction!

Illuminati is just another word for the ancient secret society that holds the key to the ancient scriptures and contemporary knowledge. Zionists are the branch of Judaism with secret ties to that secret society. It is the ancient society that we are talking about whatever its name. Both Judaism and Christianity are on the same bandwagon. It is called Judeo-Christianity. Both Christians and Jews were enemies for centuries fighting for the proverbial bone that was thrown to them by the Master of the Holy Grail.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'd shake Adam Weishaupts hand, show him a printed page of ATS and ask him if he realised what a #storm he started.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Shall I break the seal to satisfy your curiosity?

By all means.

Very well then, as requested. Here it is.

Source: www.redbubble.com...

Article V

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to

the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight ==1808==

shall in any Manner affect

the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; ==1491==

and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

The carefully crafted text embeds three primary integers

Article V = 5
1808 = 16 x 113
1491 = 3 x 7 x 71

These numbers break out into six factors

Six humbers [3,5,7,16,71,113]

Which happen to form two groups of three that each represent the ratio of circumference to diameter of a circle, otherwise known as PI:

PI[5,71,113] = 355/113 = 5 x 71 / 113
PI[3,7,16] = 355/113 = 3 + 1/(7 + 1/16)

The six factors that form these "two representations" of PI=355/113, are "intermingled" together in Article 5. We must take some factors from one primary number, and other factors from another primary number, to construct each PI.

Thus they implicate "two circles" that are also "intermingled" together, as symbolized by the "vesica piscis".

The typical vesica piscis is drawn on the two dimensional plane, showing two circles interlocking. The plane is the drawing board for symbolic representation of various abstract and concrete concepts. When we extend the vesica piscis to the region of "two spheres" interlocking, the proportion of the volume of that vesica piscis region to the volume of one sphere is 5/16. Thus the unit we can use to measure a sphere, which will give an "integer" measure for the vesica piscis section, is that wherein a sphere is 16 units, in which case the vesica piscis is exactly 5 units of volume. This is the smallest integer measure for the vesica piscis. Hence, the characteristic of the vesica piscis, is the measure 5. The number 5 represents the "interlocking" of two spheres, the joining or two things, or the "sealing" of a bond between things.

For this reason, this sign of the seal appears in Article "5".

Next we consider these "two" triplets that represent PI, [5,71,113] and [3,7,16].

In the first representation PI ~ [5,71,113], the emphasis is on the 5x71 = 355, i.e. the division of the circumference of a circle into 5 equal parts, as if a 5-pointed star or pentagon were inscribed in the circle. That division of circle into 5 parts is a refernce to the Golden Mean, or PHI ratio, which also has the number 5 as its key, PHI = (1 + sqrt(5))/2, and thus implicates the "compass" which is used to measure out ratios. Thus one triplet [5,71,113] is the numerical encoding of the tool of the "compass".

In the second representation PI ~ [3,7,16], the emphasis is on the measuring of the circumference by "rectifying" it, i.e turning it into a sequence of "straight line" segments, a process historically referred to as "squaring the circle", or "rectifying the circle", but commonly known among mathematicians as the "continued fraction" construction. To turn the curvilinear circumference line of a circle into a series of straight line edges like the perimeter of a square is not exactly doable, but the attempt to make such a construction yields the continued fraction of the ratio PI = [3;7,16]. Thus, the second triplet [3,7,16] is the numerical encoding of the tool of the "square".

So, here we have some interesting geometric symbolism. Two circles interlock to form a vesica piscis, and one of the interlocking circles is indicated by a triplet of numbers whose measure implicates the "compass", and the other of the interlocking circles is indicated by a triplet of numbers whose measure implicates the "square".

So, we have the "compass and the square" locked together in vesica piscis form, hidden in numerical code within Article 5.

edit on 31-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join