The Illuminati - WHAT IF YOU MET THEM?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If I had the chance to meet and greet with a list of questions I would need time to think and formulate a list but off the top of my head I can think of a few.... Here goes.

1. How did you become a secret society?

2. Was JFK killed?

3. What other life forms are we in contact with?

4. What does it take to get in?

5. Whats up with the card game?

6. Are you gonna kill me now or can you set me up in secrecy in a fine penthouse as I cook and clean pretty damn well!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

The main goal of the Illuminati is ultimately control of the populace and maybe the population as far as I can tell. I'd ask them what their true goal and purpose are. I'd ask them why they set those goals and how they intend to accomplish them. Depending on the response/s I may ask to join them, leave them alone, or plot to destroy them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yeah, exactly, I saw that too.
A quick download of a program is needed, though (for the encryption keys). How did you came across this site? I tough mason lodges were unaware of Illuminati ( I got that from a mason).

I first saw that sight a couple months ago on ats and saved the link.

IMO, the illuminati is an umbrella term that people use far too often. If there is still an illuminati opperating, I doubt it falls on the same lines as the originators. Doubtful also, that they actually call themselves the illuminati, if they exist.

The 18th century Illuminati used the degrees of Symbolic Masonry for several of its own. Also during that time there was probably some cross membership from Masonic groups. Today, however, no ammount of research or asking people about the Illuminati proves anything except the media blowing it out of proportion.

Rap is the illuminati, Tv, movies, every one in government, every Triangle, the vatican, the crown...
All of it has been labeled the Illuminati. It almost makes me laugh but its also super annoying!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I agree that the term is being used alot. I sometimes think that we are starting to abuse the name.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MbretM
I truely do believe in the illuminati. Although i believe that they are the good guys. If i got a chance to meet with them i'd be rebounding questions left and right...and perhaps look for an invitation.

I once received such an invitation, but could not confirm the email source, so didn't reply. That being said, I do not believe the Illuminati to be the bad guys either. The true bad guys are the members of the International Banking Cartel. Big Money people. This is the head of the Serpent, people, never forget that when you are searching for your enemy. It is right there in your wallet, after all. Whomever controls the Money is above all law and sanction.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I would laugh my butt off if i suddenly came across a newspaper article "Illuminati sues website for slander". At least one good thing would come out of it, we would know they exist.
:lol
edit on 17-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Text Black Hey i dont know if this is the right post to say it but my entire family are in the free masons and ive noticed some wierd stuff so google sent me here to find out what it means, any help?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think the only question I'd really have is why. We know the goal, to a certain extent we may even know the method. What's the motive? Why try to dominate the world? Is there a reason, or is it just pursuit of power for it's own sake?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Illuminati does nothing more than live their ordinary lives.
What motivates them is prolonging their existence and assuring a longevity of the families.
All they do is have orgies... while their subordinates linger in and about the whole world waiting for the next big thing. Discoveries my friend. When something new is discovered they swarm. They overrun it and usurp it and utilize it. Every other idea in the world at present is already succumbed to the Illuminati.
That means they peacably go about their orgies unaffected by mainstream societies.

And they do not linger in Freemasonry. They do not seek world domination.
They only interfere with those who have the potential to do so. Yay Illuminati!

And My One Question To The Illuminati Would Be: "May I Please Be Always Invited To The Orgies?"
edit on 17-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: Forgot To Ask...
edit on 17-7-2012 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by ezekielken
I'd ask them where they put Jimmy hoffa. And can I have his teamsters ring when I dig him up?

It seems to be pretty clear as to what Jimmy thinks about your idea!

edit on 15-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

Oh Jimmy boy, always with that discrete and gentle body language

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

If I met with leadership of the Illuminati, I would have only one question, "may I petition to join?"

No.

If you've ever heard of the saying "When the student is ready, the Master will appear", then you'll have some idea of how the Illuminati operates.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

If I met with leadership of the Illuminati, I would have only one question, "may I petition to join?"

No.

If you've ever heard of the saying "When the student is ready, the Master will appear", then you'll have some idea of how the Illuminati operates.

Tis a well versed idea...
However... That is wrong!

There is one factor to allow the process of initiation...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
There is one factor to allow the process of initiation...

Not the same kind of initiation like Freemasons. The illuminati are initiated wherever they are, in their natural life itself, there's no special place to go, like a lodge, to perform some artificial ceremony, like wearing a blindfold and being dragged around with a rope tied around your neck etc.., none of that nonsense. You don;t have to swear an oath, under penalty of having your bowels cut and throat slit, none of that garbage. The illuminati are initiated by one intelligent being, who has remained the same from the dawn of time, not by some other fellow with mortal life, who changes from lodge to lodge, and from time to time. That's why the Freemasons know nothing about the Illuminati, but the Illuminati know everything about the Freemasons. The Freemasons don't have a "continuous memory" connecting the past to the present, so each new mason has to "puzzle" over the various symbols and artifacts left back by antient masons who walked the earth before. The illuminati just "know" because they unite with the intelligent being who always knows everything that is and has been etc..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

I assumed the master appeared because I was deemed "ready" as per the topic question, "What if, by some twist of fate, you were offered the opportunity to meet with the Illuminati leadership?"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So is the Illuminati some kind of evil spirit or a man who has been living since the beginning of time? Then why do some say that the Illuminati is 13 families? I'm so confused.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I assumed the master appeared because I was deemed "ready" as per the topic question, "What if, by some twist of fate, you were offered the opportunity to meet with the Illuminati leadership?"

That question is all wrong. It's not like arriving on a foreign planet, and saying "take me to your leader."

The real Illuminati don't meet the way Freemasons meet. They have no meeting place, like a lodge. You could rap on the door of a Freemason Temple and say "take me to your Grand Master". But, there's no such corresponding paradigm among the Illuminati. The Freemasons communicate with the human voice. In the old days, before telephone, you needed to get up close and personal to "talk" to that other person, hence the need to "meet". So, Freemasons, who follow ancient established traditions, rooted in the past, evolved a set of rituals and practices, that became "landmarks of Freemasonry", that essentially defines what it means to be a Freemason, and each lodge has to follow those practices in order to be considered "regular" masons.

There are other traditions, also rooted in the past, that never used the voice, so there was never any need to meet, in the way you understand meeting a person. They used, what some call "mind-to-mind transmission".

The master appears, because the master knows what is in your mind, before you even speak. But, when the master appears, he doesn't come up to you and say, "Here I am, I am your Master", or anything like that. It's not that kind of "meeting", with a "greeting". Instead, it's an instructional interaction, where you become aware that he's the master, and realize he is trying to show you something, or make you aware of something hidden. Oftentimes, you're aware that the master is there, but you don't see him, only his effects, i.e. the things he's trying to show you.

So, you see what's wrong with the question you ask? It presumes a paradigm of social interaction based on human society. The human world is partitioned into geopolitical chunks of land, and each chunk has a leader. That leader is well known because he's on TV and on parade all the time in the news media. So, the masses are indoctrinated with the idea that every social order has this kind of structure. There are certain people that rule, and others take their orders from them. But, often, those people you see on TV who appear to rule, are not the real rulers. There are others behind the scenes, nameless and faceless, who decide what is to be done, and the actors playing the role of "ruler" gets his instructions from them, and goes in front of the TV and pretends he decided this or that. But, these are just actors, who read "teleprompter scripts" that give them the exact words that they are to say from time to time. Their job is just to smile and deliver the messages, pretending to be the ruler in charge.

Still, having the form of "leader" and "followers", gives people a paradigm to draw analogies from. So, they can also understand that idea of the real leaders being hidden behind the scenes, like Freemasons, and other secret societies, etc..There again, the idea of meeting with these hidden rulers makes sense. Although they are not publicly known, they are privately known among certain circles or groups of select people. And they communicate with the voice, so you'd need to "meet" them to discuss anything on your mind.

With the Illuminati, things are quite different. Although you could meet one in person, what would be the point? He can communicate with you more easily without meeting in the flesh, shaking hands, and using the voice-ear channel. The Illuminati have no particular leader, like a Grand Master, other than the one initiator who has been around from the dawn of time.

So, if someone offered to take you to their leader, that's Freemasonry, or some related irregular masonry. The offer itself, implicates the paradigm being used to define the order's activities. Some Freemasons think they are Illuminati, and some Illuminati might also be Freemasons, but the true Illuminati know the difference between them and masonry.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

There are other traditions, also rooted in the past, that never used the voice, so there was never any need to meet, in the way you understand meeting a person. They used, what some call "mind-to-mind transmission".

The master appears, because the master knows what is in your mind, before you even speak.

And you know this how?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The master appears, because the master knows what is in your mind, before you even speak.

And you know this how?

Experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
So is the Illuminati some kind of evil spirit or a man who has been living since the beginning of time? Then why do some say that the Illuminati is 13 families? I'm so confused.

You can find out a lot about the Illuminati by reading the New Testament.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Uh...OK. I assumed that we were discussing the Bavarian Illuminati, who did rituals and communicated to adherents cautiously through their advancement. The historical Illuminati was created by Weishaupt, Knigge et al, you have redefined the terminology to be a kind of enlightenment. I agree that many may become teachers along the path sometimes without even knowing it perhaps teaching a lesson in humility or some other spiritual instruction. The spiritual path as you describe it is not the Bavarian Illuminati.

PS The Emporer's new clothes are so fine that only a wise man may see them!
edit on 28-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join