It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - WHAT IF YOU MET THEM?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Everyone has their own ideas about who and/or what the Illuminati is, does, and wants. In many cases there is a general consensus - that they are the true rulers of the world bent on the subjugation (and possible genocide) of the human race.
However, and it's unfortunate, but most of what you might read/hear about the Illuminati tends to be a lot of "ifs, what-ifs, and maybes", because you've got to admit - we don't know everything about "Them" or what "They" want.

But - what if you could meet with them and ask them? Actually get info straight from the horse's mouth?
What if, by some twist of fate, you were offered the opportunity to meet with the Illuminati leadership? Would you accept the invitation?

And if you did,
What sort of questions would you want to ask? What would you most want to learn?
And if they'd promised to answer truthfully, how do you think they'd respond?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Time travel?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I truely do believe in the illuminati. Although i believe that they are the good guys. If i got a chance to meet with them i'd be rebounding questions left and right...and perhaps look for an invitation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'd ask them where they put Jimmy hoffa. And can I have his teamsters ring when I dig him up?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And who exactly is the Illuminati?

Names people...

All most on ATS is say, Illuminati and TPTB.

But, they never give names to associate them with.

Besides the Queen of England and the most powerful Reptiles.

Which I have never seen a reptile. Just criminals.

So, who is the Illuminati?

Oh, don't forget the bankers...
edit on 15-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Illuminati does thrive I think in its original form as the "Masons", the original bases for the Illuminati in 1776 was based on the workings of the masons. The Illuminati didn't last long as long as most people think in my opinion, it was a small sect offshoot of a cult/club i.e. the masons.

Clubs and cults often have small numbers of their group that break off into separate groups but it often amounts to them coming back to the original bodies of the organisation.

I don't know what I could ask my mason neighbors that would lead to any obtuse insight. They are normal people living a normal life in my area...

Don't get me wrong the masons do great things in my area: charity, active members of the community, volunteers... But I don't think they have any life changing secrets they are hiding.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
I'd ask them where they put Jimmy hoffa. And can I have his teamsters ring when I dig him up?

It seems to be pretty clear as to what Jimmy thinks about your idea!

edit on 15-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Can we do a thread on questions to ask the easter bunny next?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

The "general consensus" is not unanimous, I agree with many of the thoughts of the original Illuminati but don't associate them with TPTB as some here do.

If I met with leadership of the Illuminati, I would have only one question, "may I petition to join?"

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leg1on
What sort of questions would you want to ask? What would you most want to learn?
And if they'd promised to answer truthfully, how do you think they'd respond?

Why do you sell hot dogs in packages of 10 and hot dog buns in packages of 8 ?

I've always wondered that.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

I would say,

So...you think they're on to us or what ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

I would ask for a job. Sure asking them questions might get a few things answered, but then you would have to prove you spoke with them and the answers you were providing to others was indeed truthful.

Of course, the questions you ask and that get answered would lead to more questions, that they may not answer or say you run out of time.

Joining them in a job, you could access this info for years and years to come, build up a stockpile of evidence that can be proved and linked to valid sources, so when you came forth it would seem more legit and be accepted. Of course, if you did mine them for info and then spill the beans, you might get rubbed out by them.

Course in the mean time, you might get set up with a tidy little job making an income to set up defense and provision for yourself and loved ones. Of go into hiding?

This is all of course predicated that the Illuminati even exits in the first place.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I can clearly see that they have already taken his ring. Or maybe he sold it to get some eyedrops. lol

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I would accept and ask to speak to the man in charge because who ever they put you infront of obviously isnt the man in charge. Because im pretty sure they would kill you if you found out what they look like.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
They would respond with lies.
It's what they're trained to do or paid to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Yes. I would take the opportunity to speak with them if I had the chance, however I would be very uneasy. I mean these people could just kill you for fun if they wanted to, and nobody would ever find out what happened to you.

Originally posted by boncho
Time travel?

Get out, troll. Let people have their discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Yes. I would take the opportunity to speak with them if I had the chance, however I would be very uneasy. I mean these people could just kill you for fun if they wanted to, and nobody would ever find out what happened to you.

Time travel?

Get out, troll. Let people have their discussion.

Steailng that picture for the future!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by killbot2012

I have a job, and I'm not ashamed to report the problems. In fact, after I reported my problem, it deescalated the problem. Even though, she still reported me when I had no infractions until I reported her; of when I got reported. But, it also alleviated the situation. She's not on my case daily, as she was before in front of people. I feel, I can do my job now.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
point my finger on them and laugh!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

Wow. That's a really good question. I never thought about it. I'm not sure what I would ask them given the chance. It would lead me to wonder if they were even telling me the truth anyway.

I also don't know if I would personally go meet with them. I think I'd be too afraid it was a set up and I would be killed or forever imprisoned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join