It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's scary to think autists are gowing around on the street and we don't even notice it.

I think it depends on the vaccine, or rather the unvanted chmicals wihin.

I'm thinking about getting a shot for my hay fever. Should i do it?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Ranong

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else.

Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

www.whale.to...
More children are killed now (35 UK 1990 est, with one media report mentioning 26 deaths) by the vaccine than would ever be killed by measles (around 1 under Allopathy), compounded by the fact measles is a safe disease under proper medical care such as use of vitamin C, while the Government spin doctors (aka liars) say it is safe and doesn't kill (UK) even though families have been compensated for MMR deaths in the UK and the USA government admits it can kill.

www.immunizationinfo.org...

Before widespread vaccination, there were about 200,000 cases of mumps and 20 to 30 deaths reported each year in the United States. In 1998, there were just 600 cases of mumps and no fatalities reported from the disease.

More children die from vaccines than the actual diseases. And considering the rate of autism was 1 in 500 children not too many years ago and is now 1 in 88, it is freaking rampid. Also considering the Amish don't have any autism or any other diseases and they and don't vaccinate.....well they didn't until just recenlty, a few are. Wait until the autism starts showing up in their colonies. And since so many vaccines contain Mercury, why would ANYONE let that poison be injected into their children?

Personally, I think this is another form of population control by TPTB. By keeping people disabled, and dependant, they are more easily controlled. I don't think people are getting it. 1 in 88??!!??!! The numbers are getting worse every year. In 10 more years, it could easily be 1 in 5 or 1 in 10. Do you know how many care providers will be needed to care for them if their parents or siblings aren't able to? So then, there is another group of people now controlled by TPTB, the caregivers. 4,315,000 babies are born in the USA each year. That's approx 50,000 new autism cases each year. If the Autism rate goes up to 1 in 20 say, that would be over 215,000 new autism cases each year. This is such a huge concern I can't believe it doesn't get more attention. My math could be wrong but whatever, it is unacceptable that autism rates throughout the world are increasing at the rate they are. And there are just too many coincidences of immediately after immunizations where the babies and children are affected.

ETA more compelling information to NOT vaccinate your child from the 1st link above (and this is OLD info.):

New information just obtained under FOIA shows in 1990 in the UK there were at least 7,480 adverse vaccine reactions and 1,990 serious ones with approximately 70 deaths associated with triple vaccines (DTP and MMR). To get a rough idea of the figures for the USA, multiply by 5 as the US has a larger population.

Currently the chance of anyone dying of natural measles in England and Wales if there were no vaccinations is less than 1 in 55 million. I have hard scientific fact to back that up if anyone wants it. The chance of being struck by a bolt of lightning is over 30-60 times higher - also that is backed up by recorded scientific observations.

See Jack Ashley MP's 1990 correspondence with British government Minister Virginia Bottomley MP just released to me (see full date order bundle attached) shows there were 7480 reported adverse vaccine reactions, of these 1990 were serious ones including 70 reported deaths relating to vaccines including MMR and DTP.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And here's more data

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

Data from formal peer refereed medical papers show vaccines caused autism in Japanese children. The number developing autism rose and fell in direct proportion to the number of children vaccinated each year: [click here for full details Japanese Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism - see following link. (childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...)

edit on 29-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I am bumping this with more information because I think it is SOOO damn important in this age of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. New Zealand and Japan show relevance between immunizations and Autism. Where's the USA on this??? Oh, they're busy quietly and privately paying off the parents, one by one. Trick is, you can't use the word "autism" in your law suit. It has to be "brain swelling" or some other description/side effect.

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com... d-autism/

New Survey Shows Unvaccinated Children Vastly Healthier – Far Lower Rates of Chronic Conditions and Autism
Posted on August 26, 2011 by ChildHealthSafety

A new survey of 7724 participants shows unvaccinated children are healthier and have vastly fewer chronic conditions than the vaccinated.

UPDATE 8 March 2012:

The survey is continually updated so we recommend you visit the source site [links below] if you want to see the updated data. There is also a summary chart comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children for various conditions on the site on the page found here. Today numbers in the survey are 10921 participants.

What follows is the original text of this post on 26th August 2011.

You can find the up-to-date results of illnesses and diseases in unvaccinated children here in the results of the survey.

Full details of the survey appear below with graphs. The results are subdivided into different age groups. Information about country, gender, age, age distribution, breastfeeding, preferred treatment can be found here.

This is excellent work from an independent source. The survey is conducted by www.impfschaden.info and the English version www.vaccineinjury.info. The survey is originally published here The Health of Unvaccinated Children, Survey Results.

About twenty years ago in 1992 a survey by the New Zealand Immunisation Awareness Society found also that unvaccinated children are healthier than the vaccinated: Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier.

Check out all the links on the above site. Deny ignorance, think for yourself. Write the pro's and con's down on paper and keep fear out of the equation. Better yet, keep fear in the equation and see which side of the coin you should be more fearful of.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
It's scary to think autists are gowing around on the street and we don't even notice it.

I think it depends on the vaccine, or rather the unvanted chmicals wihin.

I'm thinking about getting a shot for my hay fever. Should i do it?

It changed my life.

I had hayfever to the point that mowing my lawn certain times of the year made my eye's swell almost shut by the time I finished the 2 acres.

No more, I enjoy summer now.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

That's not a study it's a survey, there is a very big difference.

You don't see survey's in science journals for a reason.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Many "studies" are based on trained interviewers conducting "surveys". Although this isn't related to Autism, it is related to vaccinations.

www.ageofautism.com...

While in western countries government officials and their corporate sponsors aggressively resist conducting the studies comparing health of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children , such studies have been, in fact, conducted in Africa. Below is the abstract of one such study from Guinea-Bissau, which shows doubling of mortality rate among infants vaccinated with a single dose of DTP vaccine, and more than quadrupling after the second and third dose. VAERS data also show high infant mortality in the US after DTP vaccination (much higher than from pertussis, diphteria and tetanus together, hence it is clear that DTP vaccine is harming more children than saving.

It is difficult to find actual studies in Autism and vaccinations with a large enough pool because governments don't want to admit their mistakes. I have to go to work so I will try and post more later.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was diagnosed with Aspergers ... maybe from being vaccinated.

Thanks WALGREENS

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

Originally posted by brianmg5
reply to post by xstealth

If vaccines cause Autism then why is Autism on the rise when vaccines are on the decline? If they cause autism, why do children who never get vaccinated show signs of autism around one year of age, the same age the MMR is administered?

While you may find a few doctors here or there to come out in favor of causation between vaccinations and autism, you'll find many many more telling you that their is no conclusive evidence of causation between the two.

As heart breaking as it is for parents to see their children exhibit signs of autism around the age of 1 year, right after the administration of the MMR, attributing causation to a mere correlation is a bit too convenient.

So ATS, be the smart people you are and go research this one (making sure to check your sources, wouldn't want to get your evidence from a source like the Jenny McCarthy Foundation or anything like that). You definitely don't want to take someones word for it. Go look at the evidence (or lack of) yourself.

Zero evidence of causation between vaccinations and autism, symptoms just happen to appear around the same age as when the MMR is administered.
edit on 16-7-2012 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

When vaccinations are on the DECLINE????? What rock have you been living under?

Maybe you misunderstood me... It's fairly well known there is a trend to NOT get vaccinated right now. The percentage of people forgoing vaccinations has been on the rise for several years.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
It is difficult to find actual studies in Autism and vaccinations with a large enough pool because governments don't want to admit their mistakes.

Except for these from wikiI guess:

The number of reported cases of autism increased dramatically in the 1990s and early 2000s. This increase is largely attributable to changes in diagnostic practices; it is not known how much, if any, growth came from real changes in autism's prevalence, and no causal connection to the MMR vaccine has been demonstrated.[116] The following were published after the 1998 Wakefield et al. paper:
In October 2004, a meta review, financed by the European Union, was published in the October 2004 edition of Vaccine[117] that assessed the evidence given in 120 other studies and considered unintended effects of the MMR vaccine. The authors concluded that although the vaccine is associated with positive and negative side effects, a connection between MMR and autism was "unlikely".
In February 2005, a study compared autism in Japan before and after the 1993 withdrawal of the MMR vaccine: the autism rates continued to increase, which means that the withdrawal of MMR on other countries is unlikely to cause a reduction in future autism cases.[112]
In October 2005, the Cochrane Library published a review of 31 scientific studies, which found no credible evidence of an involvement of MMR with either autism or Crohn's disease. The review also stated "Measles, mumps and rubella are three very dangerous infectious diseases which cause a heavy disease, disability and death burden in the developing world ... [T]he impact of mass immunisation on the elimination of the diseases has been demonstrated worldwide." However the authors of the report also stated that "the design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate."[10]
A 2007 case study used the figure in Wakefield's 1999 letter to The Lancet alleging a temporal association between MMR vaccination and autism[118] to illustrate how a graph can misrepresent its data, and gave advice to authors and publishers to avoid similar misrepresentations in the future.[119]
A 2007 review of independent studies performed after the publication of Wakefield et al.'s original report found that these studies provide compelling evidence against the hypothesis that MMR is associated with autism.[120]
A review of the work conducted in 2004 for UK court proceedings but not revealed until 2007 found that the polymerase chain reaction analysis essential to the Wakefield et al. results was fatally flawed due to contamination, and that it could not have possibly detected the measles that it was supposed to have detected.[100]
A 2009 review of studies on links between vaccines and autism discusses the MMR vaccine controversy as one of three main hypotheses which epidemiological and biological studies fail to support.[121]

or from the CDC

or from the Autism Science foundation (wiki article on that organisation)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

One thing we did, was to only give one shot with one vaccine at a time and increased the span between the shots. Some of the shots contained 2-5 vaccines in them.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join