It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
articles.mercola.com...

Valentino Bocca was given an MMR shot in 2004, at the age of 15 months. According to his parents, the change in his behavior was immediate........In the final analysis, the Italian Health Ministry disagreed with the initial conclusion of the pediatrician, conceding that the vaccine was at fault.

By Dr. Mercola

Many parents don't think twice about taking their children in for routine vaccinations, as they are an integral and heavily promoted part of the conventional medical system. But this decision has had life altering, and sometimes life-ending, ramifications for more children than you might expect.

This is huge news, but we have a media blackout on it.

The above article was written by a medical doctor, and he points out the corrupt system and he tells the truth about vaccine dangers.

This is a doctor that wasn't brainwashed in medical school and thinks independently outside the box.

I applaud him.
edit on 15/7/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if anything comes from this.

At the moment, I'm not holding my breath because the source is questionable.

Personally, - knowing what I do about vaccines - I would be more inclined to think that the vaccine given to the child was contaminated.

Now that India as a whole, is pumping out medicine faster than any single western drug company, we are starting to see some of the problems associated with poor quality control.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe here in Australia - No Vaccine, No School

Apparently "It's not compulsory" but................
edit on 15-7-2012 by CaptainBeno because: My leg fell off

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well if the most corrupted government in the world goes against doctors and science why shouldn't we believe them...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

At the moment, I'm not holding my breath because the source is questionable.

All you have to do is Google the case. The source I listed is from a *real* doctor as some people would say.

Here are more sources:
www.independent.co.uk... 7858596.html

www.dailymail.co.uk... -controversial-debate.html

If anyone speaks Italian, I'm sure they can provide many more sources.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The good thing is,
here in America the courts and everyone else refuse to acknowledge any correlation between Vaccines and Autism so we are still safe here.

As long as the official sources don't acknowledge it,........it doesn't exist.
Plus, If there were any correlation, our government would tell us.
Wouldn't they?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have two months left before I become a father and quite frankly, I'm terrified!

The thing is that there is such a big conspiracy about this because so many people have come to the same conclusions. And I dont believe in coincidences either!

It's like 9/11. So many professionals, doctors-, firemen-, policemen-, engineers for 9/11 Truth yet it gets blatantly ignored my MSM and as a result, by everybody else.

Thank you for posting this OP, I for one really appreciate it. You sound like you are well versed on the subject. Once there was a thread titled, 'Get your doctor to sign this before giving your child a vaccination' and it was like a contract citing different studies by doctors. Do perhaps know where I can find this? I'm desperate to save my unborn child from autism so I truelly am begging for help here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I have two months left before I become a father and quite frankly, I'm terrified!

The thing is that there is such a big conspiracy about this because so many people have come to the same conclusions. And I dont believe in coincidences either!

It's like 9/11. So many professionals, doctors-, firemen-, policemen-, engineers for 9/11 Truth yet it gets blatantly ignored my MSM and as a result, by everybody else.

Thank you for posting this OP, I for one really appreciate it. You sound like you are well versed on the subject. Once there was a thread titled, 'Get your doctor to sign this before giving your child a vaccination' and it was like a contract citing different studies by doctors. Do perhaps know where I can find this? I'm desperate to save my unborn child from autism so I truelly am begging for help here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The problem that I see you are having, is that you want someone else to do the research for you.
Do the the research, and compare the data with the possibilities of WHAT ever harm comes to your child. Take responsibility.
And to prove that I'm not some cold bastard, here is a start.
From the CDC, n ref of the MMR.
www.cdc.gov...
"A vaccine, like any medicine, is capable of causing serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions. The risk of MMR vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small.

Getting MMR vaccine is much safer than getting any of these three diseases.

Most people who get MMR vaccine do not have any problems with it.

Mild Problems

Fever (up to 1 person out of 6)
Mild rash (about 1 person out of 20)
Swelling of glands in the cheeks or neck (rare)
If these problems occur, it is usually within 7-12 days after the shot. They occur less often after the second dose.

Moderate Problems

Seizure (jerking or staring) caused by fever (about 1 out of 3,000 doses)
Temporary pain and stiffness in the joints, mostly in teenage or adult women (up to 1 out of 4)
Temporary low platelet count, which can cause a bleeding disorder (about 1 out of 30,000 doses)

Severe Problems (Very Rare)

Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses)
Several other severe problems have been known to occur after a child gets MMR vaccine. But this happens so rarely, experts cannot be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not. These include:
Deafness
Long-term seizures, coma, or lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage

Note: The first dose of MMRV vaccine has been associated with rash and higher rates of fever than MMR and varicella vaccines given separately. Rash has been reported in about 1 person in 20 and fever in about 1 person in 5. Seizures caused by a fever are also reported more often after MMRV. These usually occur 5-12 days after the first dose.

This information was taken directly from the MMR VIS Adobe Acrobat print-friendly PDF file [PDF - 54KB]
(This information taken from MMR VIS dated 3/13/08. If the actual VIS is more recent than this date, the information on this page needs to be updated.)

top of page
MMRV vaccine side-effects
(Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella)
What are the risks from MMRV vaccine?

A vaccine, like any medicine, is capable of causing serious problems, such as severe allergic reactions. The risk of MMRV vaccine causing serious harm, or death, is extremely small.

Getting MMRV vaccine is much safer than getting measles, mumps, rubella, or chickenpox.

Most children who get MMRV vaccine do not have any problems with it.

Mild Problems

Fever (about 1 child out of 5).
Mild rash (about 1 child out of 20).
Swelling of glands in the cheeks or neck (rare).

If these problems happen, it is usually within 5-12 days after the first dose. They happen less often after the second dose.

Moderate Problems

Seizure caused by fever (about 1 child in 1,250 who get MMRV), usually 5-12 days after the first dose. They happen less often when MMR and varicella vaccines are given at the same visit as separate shots (about 1 child in 2,500 who get these two vaccines), and rarely after a 2nd dose of MMRV.
Temporary low platelet count, which can cause a bleeding disorder (about 1 child out of 40,000).

Severe Problems (Very Rare)
Several severe problems have been reported following MMR vaccine, and might also happen after MMRV. These include severe allergic reactions (fewer than 4 per million ), and problems such as:

Deafness.
Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness.
Permanent brain damage.

Because these problems occur so rarely, we can’t be sure whether they are caused by the vaccine or not."

So if you flip a light switch a million times, 4 of those time you will get a fatal shock, how many times will you flip the switch?
Time to buck up cowboy and get to work.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a good sign indeed. I hope some Congress People and Higher up-s at the FDA take this seriously as well. (but if the past is any indication they wont).

I have a 15 year old step-daughter. When she was 13 she went in to get a battery of vaccines, she was a couple of years behind, when she got home she was fine. He symptoms diddnt start to show for a few days, but then she underwent some drastic personality changes. She had always been very polite and well mannered. She did well in school and was in line for a scholarship to a private school.

After taking these shots she became a very different person. She showed violent tendencies toward herself and others.

It has taken some time but I think she has turned a corner.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

1. Not "vaccines" in general, although many people who dont know the details are ready to lump every single vaccine ever invented into the same bucket.

2. Some what surprised to see ATS readers agree that courtrooms should be the final deciders of science.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I generally agree with the Court's idea that some combination or a specific part of the vaccine schedule may be causing this. I don't know but that is the problem. I'm not expert and I'm not taking the decision of a Judge as anything more than legally definitive. This isn't a lawsuit looking for a $ payout. Parents out here need solid and actual answers..which this sure doesn't supply either way.

I only hope much more focus is paid on this. If it's just one part of the much broader vaccine sets the kids are getting now compared to what we all got in the early 70's, then by goodness, find it and remove it so the critical elements being vaccinated can go without so badly damaging a % of the kids getting them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
I believe here in Australia - No Vaccine, No School

Apparently "It's not compulsory" but................
edit on 15-7-2012 by CaptainBeno because: My leg fell off

Maybe not compulsory to get the vaccines, but it is compulsory to go to school. so unless your gonna home school ur kids , they will have to be vaccinated before being accepted into school

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
This is a doctor that wasn't brainwashed in medical school and thinks independently outside the box.

I applaud him.

I think most doctors are aware of the dangers of vaccines, but they are scared to speak up about it. They stand a lot to lose if they annoy those above them.

I applaud this guy too, for his bravery.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks OP. I will be showing this to my missis. We have a son and he is due his MMR shot in november.
We have had many a row over this subject. He has had 3 shots so far which have 6,6 and 8 different vaccines in them!!. My missis is afraid if we dont get them and something happens she will never forgive herself and at the sametime murder me because it would be my fault!
Against my better judgement I conceeded to have my boy get his shots, but the next one is the most controversial and whilst my head (and my missis and my family) say go ahead,my intuition is screaming NO NO NO!!!! I hope some more evidence come out before november

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Nice find

of course i am sure this wont make the MSM
the implications would be costly for the medical community
also why i trust no doctors with my health in mind as most dont
do any research.
However, at the time when the "H1N1 pandemic" was at its peak a few years back
and Obama and Baxter were pushing the vaccine program, I had asked a doctor
at my local hospital about the push for making their staff get injected. She stated that
they their employer "the Hospital" was insisting they get vaccinated. She told them they
have to fire her because she was not going to do it. This doctor was employed there for 15 years
and had a son that was given a vaccine for something at a young age and was never the same
after it..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Very misleading headline but a very interesting bit of news nontheless. Vaccines do not cause autism. Vaccines CAN cause autism - guess that doesn't headline wouldn't sell enough papers though......

May seem picky but the way the headline is written it appears as though getting a vaccine will give you autism.

ETA:

Just for some medical info (and context), all operations can kill you, whether it is open heart surgery or removal of tonsils. You never see headlines though that say "Operations kill people" as that is a huge distortion of the truth. The same applies here.......
edit on 16-7-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else.

Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Sorry Violater, just read your response. Very grateful someone else here has a realistic view of this. It is all to easy to see how bad reporting can stir up all kinds of unnecessary fear.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

why would his child be endangering vaccinated children at the school?haven't they been......well vacinated?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Basically because any child exposed to them has the potential to spread viruses / diseases. Therefore a vaccinated child could go home after school and pass the virus to a younger, unvaccinated child. This could lead to death. If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter.

Make no mistake, the potential for serious illness being passed on is very real and present.

And again, i would reiterate, even simple operations carry the potential for death. Therefore anyone who isn't prepared to allow vaccination shouldn't be allowed operations either. The risk to health is far higher from operation than it is for vaccination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join