It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Interesting transcript. Made me giggle a little too with the, "Sir," bit at the end. Are you certain Rex & a friend weren't having a bit of "slap & tickle" with the audience's mind?

I will say, as regards your personal experience of the British Ufology gang back in tha' day, that I, personally, don't agree with anyone legislating another's mind if that's what happened. Free will and all that.

But we all know that there are those few of all philosophies that lean towards censorship. It's certainly not "genre" specific so to speak.

But anyhoo, what about the interdimensional aspect of that telephone call, eh? "

ET: Yes. Evidence of life in outer space is not visible to Earth eyes except the chosen few who have celestial ability to appertain and to appreciate higher intelligence....

ET: I am speaking at the moment to you by computer thought-transference system.

AP: Why don't you speak to me face to face?

ET: I have no face, I am very sorry.

AP: Do you exist in the way a normal human being does?

ET: It is possible to assume a human appearance, yes.

AP: How long do you do this for? And when do you do it?

ET: Oh, it is for maybe five minutes, ten minutes, at one time; but not for very long....

Excerpted from Alien Voices in Space

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Microscopictopic

The Quantum Particles that make up the particles that are in the Nucleus of an ATOM...those being Protons and Neutrons...are made up of Quarks, Leptons, Gluons...etc...which are all Quantum Particle Wave Forms which exist Extra-Dimensionally. Thus...the Human Body is existing Extra-Dimensionally.

As far as E.T...a better way to state this topic would be...Are Aliens visiting this Planet via...Gravitic Drive or are they visiting Earth from an Alternate Divergent Universal Reality within the Multiverse.

Dimensions are Geometric Terms of Space/Time. Alternate Divergent Universal Realities are other Universal States that are connected to our own via Probability and Quantum Particle Exchange.

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Interesting transcript. Made me giggle a little too with the, "Sir," bit at the end. Are you certain Rex & a friend weren't having a bit of "slap & tickle" with the audience's mind?

"Aliens" (however we define them) are apparently big fans of vaudeville, too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Microscopictopic

The Quantum Particles that make up the particles that are in the Nucleus of an ATOM...those being Protons and Neutrons...are made up of Quarks, Leptons, Gluons...etc...which are all Quantum Particle Wave Forms which exist Extra-Dimensionally. Thus...the Human Body is existing Extra-Dimensionally.

Here we have an example of the mixing of classical and quantum atomic thinking which leads to mush.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

Really NOW! Explain yourself please.

Interdimensional....is a word that can describe how to Fold Space or even describe what Gravity is as Gravity is simply the Expression of One Dimensionality....or a Singularity effect on this Universes other Dimensions within Space/Time Geometry.

Please explain to me what the HELL YOU are talking about? Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
My idea of interdimensional is I've read a part of a book of Alex Christopher 'Pandora's Box'. Wherever her sources from, she was saying we all vibrate at a certain frequency because our atoms vibrate and that latter is correct. So when increasing that frequency our atoms of which our bodies are made of, start vibrating more and to such extent it turns into light. This is only a theory.

Of course I do not buy that until proven which I think is not exactly the case.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
My idea of interdimensional is I've read a part of a book of Alex Christopher 'Pandora's Box'. Wherever her sources from, she was saying we all vibrate at a certain frequency because our atoms vibrate and that latter is correct. So when increasing that frequency our atoms of which our bodies are made of, start vibrating more and to such extent it turns into light. This is only a theory.

There is the basis of String Theory where everything at it's most basic construct is Below Quantum Level Vibrating Strings. Now as she describes in her book...is more aligned with Atomic Vibrationary State which is in effect HEAT or lack there of. Think about this...what exactly is HEAT? It is created when Matter which is comprised of both Protons and sometimes neutrons which are particles that have MASS and Electrons which are a Quantum Particle Wave Form always equal in number to how many Protons in an Atoms Nucleus and Orbit that Nucleus.

When a Force or an effect of Gravity causes movement or Friction or Vibrational effect...the Electrons within their orbits around various Elements or Molecules...repel each other as they are Negatively Charged and like two Negative Poles of a Magnet...push away from each other. This causes an increase in the Vibrational State of Matter as well as causing Atoms to distance themselves from one another. A perfect example of this is to boil water. H2O when boiled at 212 F. or 100 C....does not separate into two gasses of Hydrogen and Oxygen but rather becomes steam or Water Vapor. As the metal of the pot of water is heated by burning Natural gas for this example...the ignition of the Gas by Electrical Spark causes a Chemical Release of Energy that causes great vibration of the Burning Natural Gas...this in turn causes the metal pot to vibrate and the metal becomes hot...this vibrationary state is KINETIC in Nature and Causes the Water to Vibrate to a point that it changes from a liquid to a vapor. As far as Vibrationary States of Space/Time...that would possibly allow for Multiple Divergent Universal Realities to share overlapping Space/Time...but this would exist as a Black Hole or Worm Hole. Aliens traveling Interdimensionaly would be of this Universe by Folding Space...or Traversing Different Universal Realities as another possibility...but Dimensionality is just Space/Time Geometry. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Both possibilities are plausible. I believe the universe is teeming with life. If it is even remotely possible for us to travel to another planet/star system then a more advanced race would more than likely have mastered space travel. Now with the theories about extra dimensions it also makes sense that other life would inhabit these dimensions and be able to jump to each.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I'm one to jump on the interdimensional bandwagon. The truth is there is more to our universe than what we see with our eyes. There are other wavelengths our limited eyes cannot see, another spectrum of light that is invisible to our eyes, other dimensions. We exist in the fourth dimension, which is Time and Space. In the higher dimension where YHWH and the angels are is the 3rd dimension, there is space there but no time. Time runs fluid around the 3rd dimension and almost seems to stop and the Holy Bible tells us that to YHWH 1 day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is as if one day. We can't even begin to understand the quantum mechanics beyond our own dimension, but he has given us enough analogy to understand that time is fluid where we exist where as where he dwells in the 3rd dmension outside time, it virtually stands still.

So from the time Yeshua ascended, to the day he returns it's going to be like he has only been gone 2 days, where 2000 years had passed for the rest of us. People often mistake the bible as being a backwards book of fairytales but the truth is there is science there, but most people do not understand what they are looking at.

Take the great flood for instance, no one believes in it, they say it's just a fairy tell. But underwater archealogy teams have uncovered 1500 settlement sites on the bottom of the Mediteranean Sea and English Channel and other places around the world.

Then there are pictures like these below, taken at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico 650 feet down, where some divers were exploring underwater brine lakes, they took pictures of some petrified trees down there which lends more physical and scientific proof of the great flood.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I've actually heard the tape and I have to say, I quizzed Rex over it and couldn't help chuckle at the whole tone and content in places. Rex wasn't one to be offended or generally precious about it all and he himself seemed to be more amused that it had happened to a Talk show host with a fearsome reputation and a quick trigger finger when it came to cutting people off in mid sentence. He did promise me he had nothing to do with it and given, he was a typical "gent" of his time I doubt he was fibbing to me about it.

It really comes back to the whole "trickster" side of many cultures shamanistic pantheon. The whole conversation was, if we're honest, plumb loco and yet, it did happen and I spoke to the engineer who squirreled the tape away from LBC and he was genuinely at a loss to explain the mechanics of what happened. So, wrapped up in what might easily be perceived as an infantile prank was a conundrum that had LBC totally flummoxed and it was the methodology of what happened that LBC were and as far as I know, still are, very reticent to talk about save for the line of, "Oh it was a hoax".

edit on 17-7-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Fascinating up close & personal insight into a piece of little known UFO lore. Thanks, FireMoon.

We're gonna have to pick your brain one day. I love the tales that come out of early Brit Ufology. I don't know why I feel such a connection to that locale and those times in particular, but I do.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I disagree with religion and all but I too think there has been a flood just like some events may have happened described in religious texts, what differs me from believers is the explanation we give compared to religious people.

The points so far presented that there has been no flood is absurd. In fact, the explanation that goes 'we don't see any layering that a great flood would leave behind and over the time' is so weak. The Ocean has always been the greater territory, one meteorite in the ocean and places inside the continents one never imagined can go underwater can really be flooded until the water pulls back.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

In fact, the explanation that goes 'we don't see any layering that a great flood would leave behind and over the time' is so weak. The Ocean has always been the greater territory, one meteorite in the ocean and places inside the continents one never imagined can go underwater can really be flooded until the water pulls back.

Or you can look at the fossil record, everything died and was buried at the same time. No asteroid is going to do that but a flood where everything was drowned at the same time and as the waters dried up and receded the silt covered the carcasses as they sank to the bottom. Now thats different, because there is no indication that anything survived, no chewed carcasses or gnawed dinosaur bones and it's been scientifically proved that it does not take thousands or millions of years to create a fossil.

Below is a pic taken of a miners hat left in a mine in New Zealand in the 1950's and when it was discovered a few years ago it had been completely turned to stone.

All it took to fossilize this leather hat was 50 years in a dank New Zealand mineshaft.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

My idea of interdimensional is I've read a part of a book of Alex Christopher 'Pandora's Box'.

A part? Don't stop there! Enjoy the entire folly, go all the way.

Wherever her sources from, she was saying we all vibrate at a certain frequency because our atoms vibrate and that latter is correct. So when increasing that frequency our atoms of which our bodies are made of, start vibrating more and to such extent it turns into light. This is only a theory.

There is a theory that she is a he. His sources, as I understand, are confidential to him/her. Trust is needed. rofl

Good on ya'!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Fascinating up close & personal insight into a piece of little known UFO lore. Thanks, FireMoon.

We're gonna have to pick your brain one day. I love the tales that come out of early Brit Ufology. I don't know why I feel such a connection to that locale and those times in particular, but I do.

Perhaps it is your Honk Kong-British experiences Charlie?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

Really NOW! Explain yourself please.

Interdimensional....is a word that can describe how to Fold Space or even describe what Gravity is as Gravity is simply the Expression of One Dimensionality...

No that's not it. There is no 'interdimensional' in general relativity, there is only non-Euclidean spacetime and a mechanistic law of physics (called the Einstein equation) which explains/predicts how it behaves.

or a Singularity effect on this Universes other Dimensions within Space/Time Geometry.

What is that? All physicists believe that mathematical singularities in their theory indicate the limit of applicability of said theory, and that there is no physical singularity in reality. Singularities are nothing new. If you follow some classical laws of fluid mechanics you can get mathematical "singularities" known as shock waves. There is no actual infinity, split or not
, there. It just means that your description/approximation of Nature via classical continuum Navier-Stokes equations is no longer valid, and you have to start thinking about and computing with actual atoms and statistical mechanics and mean-free-paths etc in these boundaries instead of continuum fluid fields. We know that fluids are not infinitely indivisible substances---down at the bottom there are atoms---but the math at the higher level assumes that they are. If you care about optimizing a squirt gun, you won't go full statistical mechanics.

And similarly if in General Relativity you get "singularities" then it really means that in those cases you have to go to the deeper underlying and mechanistic theory (quantum gravity/strings/???) to get predictions. We don't know how to do this for sure yet, mostly because we have no feasible way of conducting experiments any more than a frog can make a Higgs boson if he squirts his tongue fast enough.

Please explain to me what the HELL YOU are talking about? Split Infinity

I think he's trying to say that people who don't know physics make up nonsensical mumbo jumbo and then imagine that its profound wisdom. It wasn't referring to you either.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by Morg234
After reading a lot of Hynek, I've certainly expanded to it, including both possibilities equally.

It seems that many tend to apply the ETH (extraterrestrial hypothesis) and EDH (extra-dimensional hypothesis) to the same phenomenon of the extraterrestrial question, when in fact they deal with very divergent concepts.

I pray that I am not reading into posts that refer to the Hynek and/or Vallée hypothesis in a way that suggests they believed in extra dimensional 'extraterrestrials'. If so, I offer my humble apologies in advance.

However, I simply wanted to mention that both Hynek and Vallée used the EDH as an advent to scientifically denounce the possibility that UFOs and contact experiences were non-terrestrial flesh and blood aliens (ETH) from other planets. Both of them believed that aliens are not capable of traveling light years to our system and that physical and circumstantial evidence were preju'dicially chosen to characterize proof of visiting space travelers.

The general flavor of the Hynek/Vallée collaboration concluded that the EDH is a phenomenon of terrestrial origin and that the beings (ostensibly posing as extraterrestrials) are not necessarily physical as we understand it. Hence, the connection between these beings and folkloric entities throughout history.

Vallée goes on to state that these entities have evolved along side the human race throughout history and have sought to find ways to interact with us in order to assert social changes. He does not state the exact nature or what those social influences entail, but to many this theme carries some of the nuances of Abrahamic religions pertinent to demonic or satanic deception.

Hynek was very partial to this theory, while the Vallée side of the hypothesis was a bit more liberal in allowing some variation in the nature of the 'dimensional-being', albeit a strictly earth bound phenomenon.

I understand that it has been a source of frustration for Dr. Vallée that his theory has undergone such a morphing as to have evolved from a nondescript terrestrial intelligence into an ultra-dimensional extraterrestrial being, with many variations.

My decision to bring up this subtopic was based on years of seeing comments referring to the Hynek/Vallée terminology being applied to theorem outside of the original research. I also hold great respect for scientists who venture into the rabbit hole of para-science, though I don't necessarily agree with the conclusions.

g2v12 --- I want to thank-you for you opinions about J. Allen Hynek. It feels like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders --- what with Hynek's meanderings about "swamp gas," his supposed ties to the CIA; and his steadfast denial of any extraterrestrial beings that have landed here on Earth.

I should know...because I sent my perported space alien pictures to Hynek about 6 months before he passed away. He totally trashed them verbally, and I think he threw them in the trash; while keeping it a secret that he took to his grave. After Hynek's death...his replacement at CUFOS, sent me a letter, saying he read my letter that I sent to Hynek along with my alien pictures, but he requested that I send him the same picture's of the perported alien's that I sent to Hynek; that were missing or misplaced in Hynek's files.

I never saw the alien's when I took the picture's, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland; during the summer of 1972. Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock on YouTube. The creature is located in the lower right hand corner of the photograph, with his head or helmet exposed while sitting on a Miocene fossil boulder behind a large fossil boulder; along with his left leg and foot exposed to my photograph.

My other fooftr27 picture is an alien petroglyph carving of the same likeness of the alien that I took a picture of; near the same location --- carved by an unknown artist, but could very well be a self portrait.

My other alien picture that Hynek trashed, is not on my YouTube link. Yet it portray's a ghostly humanoid alien,[ same time and place,] that could give creedence to Gut's EDH theory --- yet I feel that it is only a form of laser hologram imagery impressed on my film; instead of interdimensional aliens.
P.S.: If you want a more detailed explanation of my space alien photograph --- you can click on: UFO Casebook Forum, Aliens, What do They Look Like --- My thread titled: Photo Capture of a Space Alien/Robot???

edit on 17-7-2012 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 17-7-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 17-7-2012 by Erno86 because: added p.s.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Relax.

If you wish to believe your mish-mosh of semi-theoretical sciences, a piece of this and part of that all which - WOW - support your psuedoscientific "postulates", so be it! Enjoy!

"A little nonsense now and then...: [Willy Wonka-like]"

I'll pass.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Indeed it's almost true. We vibrate at number of different frequencies. Those frequencies are actually known to science, being the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution parameterized by the mass of the atoms and 310 degrees Kelvin and you have light with the Planck distribution also at 310K.

You can definitely increase the average frequency. You can vibrate more and higher to such an extent that the vibrations extend well into the visible light spectrum.

A scenario when this happens is about 10^-3 seconds after an energetic self-sustaining fusion reaction of a few kilograms of inertially confined lithium deuteride initiated in the vicinity. Your body starts vibrating so much that it is a magnificent plasma emitting lots and lots of light!

Thermonuclear war. Who knew it was so magical and enlightening?

3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Is it possible to use massive body vibrators to vibrate us into inter-outer dimensions?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join