It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska delegate caucus NOW LIVE !! LAST ONE..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

It's funny that you should ask me or anyone else to back anything up. You, afterall, are the one that can't give the reasons he supports his candidate. One thing you KNOW I can do about mine. You probably have about as much of a clue as to why you are opposed to Ron Paul as you do about why you support Romney.

Why do you support Romney? You can't know because he won't tell you or any other of the blind voters.
Tow the party line. Never know why, but do it anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I have answered this in sooo many ways and so many more times than you can count. So, to say that I don't know why I am voting for Romney is delusional and its your selective ignorance at work again!

Let me spell it out for you just like Reagan did, "It's the economy Stupid!!!!" With, Obama's Economy more people are in debt, out of work and on government assistance than ever before, and if I remember correctly the years following and during WWII were some of America's most prosperous decades!!! If you don't like war, then move to Australia or Antarctica! Global War is pretty good for the economy and the world in the long run, plus people don't die a slow death on government assistance and government run health care, which the soldiers are now exempt from!!!!

So you tell me what's better, A dependent society, or a society that is willing to make America great technology while trying to defend its ally against one enemy that is building a weapon in order to blast it to smithereens?

Name me a politician in recent memory that has never bent a rule? You CAN'T. Even Ron Paul bends the rules, and he does so a lot, because he hates this society and wants it changed to be HIS way. According to HIM it's the RIGHT way, but it's not the RIGHT way to the MAJORITY!

Get over yourself! And that's putting it extremely mildly! If you are not satisfied with my answer or answer it in some way like, "Romney and Obama's economic policies are the same." then you are a lost cause my friend and I cannot ever help you see the reason why I am voting for Romney, because you will never be happy with my answer!
edit on 15-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Name me a politician in recent memory that has never bent a rule?

That's an easy question, but I bet you won't like the answer.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So these wars have made us wealthy? There was a huge difference between why we prospered after WW1 and WW2 and why we WONT prosper after this war. You are the one that is delusional, but I would also add in ignorant of history. War is good for the economy when we are manufacturing and selling goods to other countries. Unfortunately we don't manufacture anymore and we give away all of our money to other countries. That is what you support. Also if you recall after we prospered from those wars we also tended to go into depression. Now that corporations run the nation the only people that profit from war are the politicians and invest in the military industry, NOT you or I.

What you said in that post must have been you qouting someone else because those are the words of a complete idiot. At least now I know why you support Romney and it's not because you have ever given the reasons in ANY reply ever. It's clear that you are just war mongers and you lust to see us bomb countries and kill people. That is it. There is only one way this country can fix itself and people sharing your ideology (yeah.. i guess we can call it that) are not it. Romney is not it.

Again you have evaded answering the question as to why you support Romney. You never answer because you never know you always refer the question to some unknown time and place where you listed the reasons. That place doesn't exist because you don't know why you support him outside your lust for war.

I cannot ever help you see the reason why I am voting for Romney, because you will never be happy with my answer!

There will never be an answer because you will never have one.
edit on 16-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Why are you not happy with the answers that I have given you?

I said, Romney knows about the economy.
I said, Romney knows how to lead.
I said, Romney knows how to create jobs.
I said, Romney can handle himself in times of war.
I said, Romney IS NOT Obama!!!!!!

But, sure call me a war monger, because I understand the economics of war while you do not! It's funny how you think I am voting for Romney because of his ties to Israel and how he will go to war with them as our ally, but then again you apparently selectively choose to ignore your own conclusion and say that I will never answer the question that you have supplied.

Do you acknowledge the five answers above? You can dispute them, you can throw Obama talking points my way, but they are still the main reasons I am voting for him! Nothing you can say will change that, and if you ever ask me this question again, I will not respond because I have responded with similar answers before and you refuse to acknowledge them!
edit on 16-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I said, Romney knows about the economy.
I said, Romney knows how to lead.
I said, Romney knows how to create jobs.
I said, Romney can handle himself in times of war.
I said, Romney IS NOT Obama!!!!!!

But, sure call me a war monger, because I understand the economics of war while you do not! It's funny how you think I am voting for Romney because of his ties to Israel and how he will go to war with them as our ally, but then again you apparently selectively choose to ignore your own conclusion and say that I will never answer the question that you have supplied.

Do you acknowledge the four answers above? You can dispute them, you can throw Obama talking points my way, but they are still the main reasons I am voting for him! Nothing you can say will change that, and if you ever ask me this question again, I will not respond because I have responded with similar answers before and you refuse to acknowledge them!
edit on 16-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

I won't dispute them, and I surely won't sing Obama's praises, and there are some good things about Romney. He will likely move to lower the corporate tax, which will bring home some of the money corporations are sheltering overseas, and that investment will likely create jobs. Agreed. He is also an experienced leader with some successes, and he is apparently capable of making hard decisions even when they negatively impact peoples lives. I respect that ability.

My problem is that he is so far disconnected from the populace, and he is so pro-Republican Party line, and he will likely lead us into war in Syria and Iran, and he will likely renew and expand the Patriot Act yet again. The modern Republican Party is still a large government party just like the Democrats are. The internet controls, the Healthcare bill, the extra hidden taxes, the empirialism, drug laws, the mandatory sentencing, the 3-strike rules, the abortion debate, all of those things are big government things that I disagree with.

I can't vote for Obama or Romney with good conscience. Ron Paul, maybe Gary Johnson, maybe even Jon Huntsman. I want a Republican in office that isn't afraid to stand up to his own party and keep them at bay.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
One of Romney's promises should he get elected was open hot war with Iran. Who in their right mind would vote for a Presidential Candidate promoting murder, torture, and aggressive imperialism in general? Romney is insane. Look, his name can even be rearranged to spell Money, the root of all evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join